Criminal || Larry Stylinson F...

By one_direction_xxxxx

Louis Tomlinson is a Dangerous person. He faught all his life, he suffered, he was hurt... People behind him... More

Criminal || Larry Stylinson Fanfic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 {Last Chapter}
Epilogue
Thank You!! ❤

Chapter 4

8.6K 263 648
By one_direction_xxxxx

*Harry's POV*

They carried me to the Hospital bed and I heard Louis yelling loudly, he was really loud.

My vision got blurry as I saw Louis with his eyes full of tears, the lady closed my eyes with her fingers and I fell asleep.

"Harry?" Someone said I moaned feeling the pain in my head, "Louis?" I asked, he smiled "Hey" he said softly.

He grabbed a chair and placed it beside me, Louis was really a nice person and since I'm Gay... I think I have Feelings for him... But what will I do with Blake?

He my Boyfriend, I can't cheat.

"How do you feel?" he asked, "Better" I stated, before Louis spoke my cellphone rang.

"Sorry" I said "go ahead" he smirked at me.

"Hello?" I said

"Harry, Babe, Wanna go out tonight?" Blake said, I smiled

"Sorry, I'm in the hospital" I said

"What! What happened Harry?" He said scared and kind of upset

"Calm Down! I'm Fin-"

"Im on my way there" he said then hanged up, I put my phone away.

"Who was it?" I didn't really want to mention Blake infront of Louis.

"Someone is Curious" I smiled

"Curious is the best" Louis smiled, His smile was perfect, he was so Dark and Mysterious he was so Strong and Funny. He had little things that I Adored.

We laughed and talked about each other the whole time, you know, getting to know each other!

Louis wanted to be a Soccer Player, which I find very actractive, I wanted to be a Model, which isn't ever going to happen.

"Harry Styles, You have another visitor" The nurse stated

"Another visitor?" Louis asked, I didnt answer. Louis just glared at me

Blake walked in the room, "Harry!" He said smiling with his Blond hair and white smile. He put his arms wide as he walked in the room.

We've dated since middle school.

So we pretty much have strong feelings for each other... Middle School was a great year for me because Blake made it the best. He made me Smile and Laugh, he never made me cry so I thought we were perfect!

"Blake! hey!" I said giving him a hug. Blake hugged me and kissed my cheek, I glanced at Louis and he was a bit upset.

Blake sat on my bed and held my hand "what happened?" he said kissing my hand, his hands were cold.

"I well-"

"Nothing happened, just an accident" Louis responded.

"Right.." I said looking at Louis straight in the eyes, I didn't understand him at all.

Blake's cold hands were wrapped with mine

Since I knew there would be a silent moment, it would be great if I introduced them now

"Blake, this is Louis, Louis this is Blake, he's... My Boyfriend"

*Louis' POV*

"Blake, this is Louis, Louis this is Blake, he's... My Boyfriend!" Harry smiled.

How delightful

My heart was ripped into millions of pieces, Jealousy was running and taking control of my body.

Hand kissing, Holding hands! Fuck Blake!

"Hi" I said handing my hand out, he took my hand and shook it.

I squeezed his hand a bit hard to let him know that I don't like him. I mean I can't let him think that I secretly hate him!

"Nice to meet you" Blake said taking his hand back quickly.

That's right, keep your dirty hands away from me!

Harry and Blake we're smiling and talking and they starred into each other's eyes without looking away.

"Baby, I hope you will get better" Blake said

"I will, don't worry B" Harry smiled,

Blake grabbed both of his hands and starred into his eyes, He got closer to Harry's face "I Love you" Blake said carressing his hands, "I Love You too" Harry responded, A smile was on his face. They stayed like that for about 5 seconds

Then Blake Kissed Harry's lips.

It killed me! like someone Punched and kicked me for 20 straight days. I wanted to grab Blake and throw him out the window! I want to Yell 'Harry Is mine!' But it's not possible... It was taking all my memory and replacing it for the kiss they just had shared. I wanted to run away and hide in a closet.

"I need to use the washroom, excuse me" I said walking angrily out the room and ran quickly to the men's washroom.

I entered the washroom and slammed the door very hard behind me. All my anger was on that door.

A tear drop went down my cheek...

I tooked at myself in the mirror and I saw all the anger on my face. I couldn't control my feelings.

I Punched the mirror and the glass went all over the sinks and floors, It all was thrown all over like a bomb. I looked at my fist and it had cuts and bruises, it was bleeding...

More tears went down my cheek and I slammed myself to the wall. I wanted to collapse.

I slid slowly down the wall and I curled up into a ball, crying my eyes out, It was my feelings that made me like this.

"Louis get up" I said to myself, I got up and shook out my anger, well I tried to.

I looked at myself in another mirror and I looked down to the sink, "I need to cool down" I whispered to myself.

I washed my face in the cold water, I washed off the blood from my bruised hands. It hurt but pain was what I felt.

I checked in the mirror to see any clues of my teary eyes, no I was fine. I could go back in there... I can try to control myself at least...

*Blake's POV*

"You're the best, you know" Harry said, I smiled at him, thinking of that Louis guy. It seemed like he liked My Harry.

"That's why Louis likes you too" I chuckled

"what?" Harry asked confused, huh, like he didn't know!

"He obviously likes you too!" I stated letting go off his hands. Yeah, I was jealous, anyone can get jealous.

Harry rolled his eyes "I doubt that and I have a Boyfriend! I love my Boyfriend" he stated smirking at me

"Okay, well I have to go okay? Im already late" I said looking at my watch, it was 1:36 pm. I start my shift at 1:30 My job starts today! Riley would kill me! Literally!

"Oh, Okay, Bye babe" Harry said kissing my lips "Bye" I said kissing him back. I grabbed my phone and went to the door.

As I walked out, I bumped into Louis' Shoulder. "Sorry" I said nicely, maybe he hates me but it doesn't mean I will be mean to him too, He just glared and sat back on his seat.

I looked back and saw Harry smile at Louis.

Why do I feel like Harry likes Louis? I have the strongest feeling ever that he does.

I went home and I got a call from my boss "Blake! You're late!" he said "Sir I'm sorry" I said

"First Warning, We saw Louis Tomlinson this morning, he was in the Starbucks building in Oaks Gilbert Street" Riley stated.

"Louis Tomlinson?" I asked

"Yes, The guy we're looking for You fool! This is your first day and you didn't even start it and you're already acting like a dickhead!" He yelled sternly.

My body froze, Louis, the one in the hospital? I just had met him, it kind of didn't seem possible.

"Was he with someone?" I asked

"Yes, with a curly brown headed boy" He described.

"We shot the kid twice, I hope he's dead" Riley chuckled.

My mind just exploded.

"Alright, I will arrive in a couple of minutes" I said.

"See ya Blake" Riley hanged up.

I thought and thought, that's why Harry was in the hospital, he was shot twice 'cause he was with THAT Criminal! Louis Tomlinson!

Louis is never going to get My Harry hurt ever again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 482 35
Louis Tomlinson made the biggest mistake of his life. He trusted his management, Modest. He thought it would help the band. But what happens when tha...
191K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
19.6K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...