Chasing Lost Love (Sequel to...

By Bts-trash40

In a world of amnesia you forget certain people, events, and even yourself. A part of you dies. That's exactl... More

Chapter 1: I Miss you
Chapter 2: Loneliness
Chapter 3: I'm in Love
Chapter 4: Confused
Chapter 5: Abandoned
Chapter 7: So it Begins
Chapter 8: How it All Started
Chapter 9: Battle within
Chapter 10: Can I Trust You
Chapter 11: Renewing
Chapter 12: A Day Out
Chapter 13: Reaching
Chapter 14: Lessons
Chapter 15: Run
Chapter 16: Coming For You
Chapter 17: On a Hunt
Chapter 18: Sleepless Nights
Chapter 19: A True Battle
Chapter 20: The Final Chapter

Chapter 6: Moving

31 2 34
By Bts-trash40

A/N: Here's another chapter. Fair warning, this chapter is unedited, please excuse any mistakes. As always, happy reading lovelies 😁😁

Yoongi's Pov

"Is that the last of the boxes," I huffed as I place the box into one of the spare bedrooms that I had.

"That should be it," Marissa replies back, looking around the room. I take a glance in her direction to see a sadness wash over her entire being.

I shake my head, mumbling incoherent words to her as I take my leave to go and help Jimin with his things as well. Jimin didn't like the idea of Marissa moving in with me, so I offered for him to move in with me as well. Some may say that I'm moving too fast, but in reality what is too fast and too slow anymore when it comes to love?

When you have someone you love, you grasp onto that person. You don't let them go. You don't make them sad or angry, you try to help them and make them as happy as they can possibly be. You give them the world as they give you all of that in return, so that's what I'm doing with Jimin. I'm giving him everything as he gives me his all in return.

I head outside to his moving truck, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek as I direct the movers on where they should place everything. A light giggle leaves his lips when I wrap my arm around his waist, his infamous eye smile making my stomach erupt with butterflies fluttering around.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Yoongs," He whispers. It almost sounded as if he's regretting something.

I turn him around so he's looking at me, cupping his cheek as my lips brush over his. "You came into my life, became my friend, supported me through this amnesia, and still managed to love me. You make me happy, and that's how you got me." My voice was soft.

I press my lips gently to his, our lips molding perfectly together. My heart flutters every time I feel his plump lips against mine.

"If you two don't mind, there are two children here with us," Marissa interrupts us.

Jimin and I quickly pull away from each other with crimson tinted cheeks. We both look to the ground in embarrassment. Slowly I lift my head to look at Marissa. She didn't look mad. There was a different type of emotion in her eyes. A longing emotion when she looks at me.

She shakes her head, going to her car as she grabs the last of her bags to bring into the house. I run to the car to grab them from her, I don't want her to exert herself too much. She packed her entire apartment by herself while trying to take care of two kids at the same time. People have offered to help her, but she refused to allow them to because she didn't want to take them away from each other or their own families.

"Let me grab these for you Marissa," I rush to her side to which she just shook her head. I peer at her face to see a stream of tears flowing down her cheeks. She was slightly sniffling, trying to contain the whimpers that were trying to emit from her mouth.

It was breaking my heart to see her like that. I don't know why, but I wanted to cry just seeing her in so much pain. The pain she's feeling is because of me. I'm the one who's making her feel this pain, this unspeakable heartbreak.

"Are you okay?" My voice held a genuine gentleness to it. I wanted to embrace her and take all her pain away, but I know that will only hurt her more.

I'm truly sorry that I'm hurting you like this Marissa. I hope one day you can get past this and forgive me for the constant pain I'm placing you under. You may not understand it now, but you will one day, I sigh to myself.

"I'm fine. Please don't worry about me, I'll be able to get over it," She chokes out through her sobs. Seeing her like this makes my heart really ache.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my face to see Jimin standing there with a worried look on his face too. I pull him into my side, both of us watching as Marissa lugs her remaining bags into the house.

"This is our fault," Jimin pouts. I shake my head at him.

"It's not your fault baby, it's mine. I'm the one who's putting her through this pain due to my own selfishness," I mutter out.

"It's both of our faults. If we weren't kissing each other out in the open she wouldn't have been in that state just now."

I look over to Jimin to see a ping of guilt written all over his face. I know how he feels though, I feel that same guilt.

"There's not much we can do Jimin. I have moved on because I have forgotten her. She should learn to move on too, being stuck on someone such as me isn't healthy for her."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?" I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"She loves you so much Yoongs. The bond you two held with one another was incredible. You've been through so much together. You both nearly died and came back to be with each other. You would risk your life for her, and she would risk hers for you. You both had unconditional love for one another. It was amazing, but then for some reason you forgot her. It makes me wonder if you truly have forgotten her or if you're pretending to not remember her at all to protect her from something."

I gulp as I look at him when he mentions that. How can I pretend to forget her? That's utter insanity. I can't pretend to forget someone if what he's saying is true. If we had that strong of a bond, I wouldn't want to ever let her go for any reason.

"Jimin if what you're saying is true, then I wouldn't pretend to not know her. I would cherish her with every fiber in my body. I would hold her tight and never let go. Jimin, I truly have forgotten her and that bond we once held," I reassure him. I take his hand in mine to give him a tight squeeze.

He looks at me, giving me a sad smile when I do so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marissa's Pov

"You don't understand Jin, I did this to myself. I agreed to move in and now I have to live with the consequences, even if that means I have to watch those two be lovey dovey with each other," I cry out as I sit on one of the stronger boxes. My room door is currently closed as I talk to Jin on the phone.

I hear him heave a sigh after I told him all that had happened. "I knew from the very beginning this was a bad idea, but sometimes you have to find these things out for yourself. I'm sorry you're going through this, yet I'm also disappointed that you didn't heed our warnings." I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I don't need to be in front of him to know that he's frowning at me. He's so disappointed in the actions I have taken, but he's right. I did this to myself. I took Yoongi up on his offer, only for my heart to be ripped out even more when I found out that Jimin was moving in as well.

"Jin?" My voice is cracking, I'm on the verge of tears again.

"Yes?"

"How were you able to get over Namjoon?"

"Marissa, our situations were different. Namjoon died, well pretended to die, and someone else came along to mend my heart. Your situation is that he forgot you and you don't want to let him go. You're trying to chase something that may or may not be there anymore and all I can do is suggest that you do what makes you happy. I will always be here for you." I can tell the sincerity in his voice.

I let all that he said sink in, my form slouching in defeat. Why do I feel so depleted all of a sudden? Why do I feel as if all I'm doing is futile?

"Why are you so wise," I laugh through my tears.

"Because I know what heartbreak feels like. I have made mistakes in the past, and by trying to shed light on your situation is a way for me to make up for it all." His tone suddenly drops to a whisper. He still regrets all that he's said and done to me.

I don't want him to be stuck on the past. He's been there ever since we've gotten past it all. He's shown me just how much he has cared for me through it all. He can't keep beating himself up over it. We're all family now, so I have forgiven him a long time ago.

"Jin, please don't talk about your actions of the past. The past is the past and it should stay there. Focus on the now and tomorrow. Life is way too short to be focusing on what we could have done differently, so please move past that. I love you Jin."

"And you call me the wise one? You're just as wise Marissa. I have to get going now, Henry will be home soon and I still haven't made him dinner yet. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call me. I love you Marissa."

I hear the click of the phone, signaling that he hung up. I stare at my phone blankly, everything washing over me.

I hear a light knock on the door, waking me up from my train of lost thoughts. I get up, slowly opening the door to reveal Jimin standing there nervously with his hands folded in front of him as he twiddles his thumbs together.

I walk to the side to allow him entrance. He walks in slowly, taking a look at all of the scattered boxes on the floor.

"Do you need help unpacking," He asks.

"No," I reply.

"Um, about earlier," He begins. I sit against the wall, just looking up at him as he stares down at me. "I'm sorry Marissa. I know how much he means to you. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't help myself because I love him too. I've loved him before you two were together, during the time you both were together, and even after. I couldn't let him go." His voice was a whisper. He was talking lightly. I could tell he was struggling with the right words to say to me.

I cross my legs together, sitting straighter as I look to my hands that are folded in my lap. "I get it Jimin, I really do. You acted upon that love you had for him, it's just hard to see that he's moved on from what we had. It's hard to actually believe that he's forgotten me completely. That he has zero memories of what we once had."

"Everyone finds it hard to believe, but I truly do believe that he has no recollection of you. Him and I have discussed it so many times before. I just want to make sure you're okay with us dating."

"If I say no, will that stop you both from seeing each other?" I challenge him as I look right into his eyes daringly.

He closes his eyes tightly, thinking about what I had asked. "No, I care too much for him to let him escape my grasp. I love him with my whole heart, and I can't let him go that easily, even if you don't approve."

"Then why ask me if you have no intentions of actually listening to my opinion?"

"I just wanted your blessing."

"Well my blessing won't count so much, so there's no need to give it," I retorted. I didn't mean to make it sound as if I had a problem with it because really Yoongi no longer belongs to me. He is not mine, he belongs to someone else now, so I have to let him go.

"I see, so I take that as a no." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I felt bad.

"Jimin, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that you're with him now. You already have him, so please hold on to him and don't release him from your grasp. Be sure to show him you care and love him wholeheartedly as you say you do. Now, go be with him, he's probably freaking out that you're not beside him right now." Jimin nods his head as he walks out of the room, giving me a sad smile before closing the door.

What is in store for all of us this time around? Will I be able to get through it all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.4K 61
When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or just how far he'll go to get her back. Can...
143 2 11
Running from an abusive marriage, a young woman starts her life over in a new town. Who she meets changes how she views life forever, but what happen...
5.7K 298 58
Marissa Reeds, a beautiful and smart American girl who had to move to Korea with her father due to his work. She's the type to wear her heart on her...
3.3K 66 45
A book which tells the story of girl that likes Yoongi. A girl who follow him and adore him, but one day he hurts the girl's feeling and that makes t...