Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 13

58K 1.6K 364
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

One, you're like a dream come true

Two, I just wanna be with you

Three, girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me

Four, repeat steps one two three

Five, make you fall in love with me

Whenever I believe my work is done then we'll start back at one

Blue POV

I looked in the mirror at myself as I wore my maid outfit. I examined every curve I had and every flaw I saw.

People consider girls like me bad only because they see my figure. They are the least bit interested in what I'm about. But August did. He actually care for a hood rat like me. He got me my new car, a penthouse, and the chance to open up about my feelings.

I never opened up to anybody like I did August. Im still wondering why he ain't with Leslie. I mean she pretty, smart, classy, RICH. Yet she's evil.

"What's on your mind?" August said walking up behind me. I finally came back to reality.

I'm at the Alsinas for work and I just so happened to pass by a mirror.

"Nothing." I said looking at him through the mirror. He gave me the 'I know you lying' look. I shrugged it off and walked upstairs. My pumps making clacking noises on the marbled staircase.

I walked into his room and looked around. Okay I understand he a boy and all but I think he be getting his room junky on purpose.

"Why the fuck this room look like this?!" I snapped.

He just laughed.

"You don't have to do it. Lets chill." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on his King sized bed.

"Naw. Your mom is paying me to clean this house." I stood back up.

"I will do it. Just chill." He pulled me back down. I couldn't help but stare at his pretty eyes. This boy is EVERYTHING.

"Let me find out that stupid ass bitch Leslie sent them pictures out about me!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Want me to call her here so y'all can handle this like women?" He asked.

"Yelp." I nodded.

I lied back on his bed as he talked on his cell phone in the bathroom. I kicked my heels off and crawled further in his bed. I untied my bun and let my hair hang. I relaxed back on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"She on her way." He said after about 10 minutes.

"That shit was humiliating." I said. I felt the bed dip in beside me. I looked over and saw August lying on his stomach beside me.

"They just mad because you're beautiful and got something going for yourself." He shrugged.

"I'm gone drag that bitch." I ignored what he said.

"Nawwww Blue. Don't drag her." August said. I laughed.

"Yes I am. She gone catch that shit." I nodded.

We heard the doorbell ring through the house.

"I got it." He hopped up and walked out.

I can't wait to confront this chick. She don't know me like she think she do. Hell don't none of these folks know me! I ain't all squeaky clean. I had my share of 'bad things'.

I sat up as I heard the door knob twist. In walked August and a cocky looking Leslie behind him.

"What hoe? I ain't got all day." She said filing her nailing.

"I know what your flaky ass did! And I'm gone bust yo ass if you keep fucking with me!" I stood up to my feet, still barefoot.

"What?! I ain't got my ass on you girl." She looked confused. She really looked like she didn't know what I was talking about. Maybe she didn't do it.

Hell naw

"Well who sent out them pictures?! Don't nobody know I work here but you!" I put my hands on my hips, getting impatient.

"I don't know who did it! Check your sister or the hood rats you hang with! I'm focusing on me NOT YOU!" She made clear.

I ain't gone lie, she just told my ass.

"Let me find out you did this I'm gone drag your stupid ass up and down these streets of Miami." I said sternly so she could know I was about business.

"What?!" She said shocked.

"Dismissed." I threw my hand up for her to leave. I simply walked into the bathroom.

August POV

Leslie leaned against my wall staring at me. I simply stared back. I wasn't about to jump in that little argument her and Blue just had.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." She laughed a not so humorous laugh as she shook her head.

"Did you do it Leslie?" I whispered so Blue wouldn't hear.

"Hell no! I don't give a fuck about you nor her so miss me with that!" She whispered yelled.

So she really ain't do it.

Blue walked out the bathroom and looked from me to Leslie.

"You still here?" She asked more calmer. Leslie simply sighed and leaned up off the wall.

"I got to go pick up my little brother from school anyway. Have fun with your little situation." She said before walking out.

I watched Blue put her heels back on and put her bun back up. She was about to walk out but I grabbed her hips from behind. I whispered a couple of sweet things in her ear. She simply laughed.

"Anybody who knows me knows my weakness is touching my hips from behind." She turned facing me.

"Well I guess I'm that lucky guy that gets to touch this beautiful body." I smiled. She laughed that beautiful laugh.

You know I never really told her I loved her. It just seems so difficult. I really do care for Blue. I just haven't gotten to that love stage with her yet. I think she feels the same because she never told me neither. In all honesty I think she still grieving over her dead boyfriend.

Suddenly my mom swung my door open calling my name. I never moved away from Blue. Instead, I kept staring in her beautiful brown eyes. She kind of blushed.

"Uh August." She whispered while giggling.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your mom is in the room." She blushed. I looked at my mom smirking. I bagged away from Blue as she fiddled with her hands.

"Hey ma." I said.

"Can you go get the bags out my trunk?" She asked me. Without any hesitation I left out the room.

Blue POV

This is awkward.

Mrs. Alsina is just smirking at me with crossed arms. I'm almost too embarrassed to say anything.

"Sit." She sat on his bed and patted the spot next to her. I slowly walked over and sat next to her.

"So are you and August dating or not? Earlier he bought a car for you and I was just wondering." She said casually.

"Yes ma'am. We haven't done......it yet." I assured her. Its like she released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

I hope she don't think her precious little son is a virgin! I'm the one that still has my innocence.

"That's good because a sweet girl like you doesn't need to fall prey to anyone." She patted my lap.

What?!

"You don't think August is a virgin?" I asked. She burst out in this loud laughter.

"Oh lets be serious now, Blue. August had his.....whorish ways back then. But he changed all of a sudden." She said staring at the baby picture of him on his nightstand.

Did she just call her son a whore?

"Well everyone has a past. I'm not as squeaky clean as you think I am." I told her.

"I know." She said a little bit too quickly for my liking.

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look.

"I'm saying I know because no one is squeaky clean. But I still like you because you're not afraid to admit it." She smiled.

"Mrs. Alsina something horrible happened today." I dazed off out the window.

"You can talk to me about it Blueberry." She said. That name triggered something in me. My mom used to call me that.

*Flashback*

"Come on honey you don't want to be late for school." My mom said as she packed my lunch.

"Noel hurry up!" I called. She wobbled down the stairs dragging her teddy bear behind her.

"I'm coming Blueberry." She cooed her little voice.

My mom burst out in laughter.

"Blueberry. It suits you very well Blue." She ruffled my hair.

"I don't like that name." I buried my face in my knees.

"One day you will." My mom assured me.

*End of Flashback*

"Blue. Blue. Blue." She kept calling my name. I snapped back to reality and saw her, Mr. Alsina, and August all staring at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said Noel is downstairs. She said its an emergency." Mrs. Alsina said.

Have you ever seen a girl run so fast in heels? Well that's how I was. I dashed out the door and saw her, Lia, Ty, and Colton all leaning against my old Honda I gave Noel.

"What is it?!" I panicked.

"Ace got shot." Noel trembled. It took everything in me not to break down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 4K 6
A woman trapped in slavery with a loveless man. A king standing alone in a cold, prejudiced world. Both have no intention of knowing each other. Both...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...