tough luck :: josuke x reader

By peachbois

"I want you, I don't know if I need you, but Ooh, I'd die to find out." (Female Insert) (1K achieved 5.10.17... More

-1 :: prologue
1 :: a challenger appears
2 :: milk and fistfights
3 :: ...jealous?
4 :: seeing double
5 :: a little obsessive
6 :: shocking! (pt. 1)
7 :: shocking! (part 2)
9 :: pull me closer
10 :: ah, rats
11 :: swimming in it
12 :: a rival group
13 :: gone without a trace (pt. 1)
14 :: gone without a trace (pt. 2)
15 :: we meet again
16 :: if you fail...
17 :: ...try, try again
18 :: a sorta-kinda break-in
19 :: invaders from beyond
20 :: isn't this illegal?!
21 :: gomennasai
22 :: the final piece of the puzzle (part 1)
23 :: the final piece of the puzzle (part 2)
24 :: the final piece of the puzzle (part 3)
25 :: THE WORLD's final curtain
26 :: thank you, morioh-cho
a little bit about "tough luck"
BONUS CHAPTER :: the aftermath
zoo wee mama
hooray!
lordt!

8 :: story material

16.7K 574 1.5K
By peachbois

A/N
Italics - Japanese
Regular Text - English
---
"Did you just notice Koichi walk into that house or was it just me?"

Josuke, Okuyasu and you were walking to school together, which was rare. But right as you were about to call him over, Koichi just waltzed into someone's house.

"Maybe we should go check it out. We have, like, 20 minutes." Josuke started walking towards the house, and the both of you followed.

He rang the doorbell. Okuyasu looked in the window, and you picked at a piece of paint that was chipping off a beam.

Not long after, Koichi answered the door.

"Hey guys! I was just in here watching Rohan-sensei work!" Koichi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's right," you said, "that one manga artist..." Okuyasu raised an eyebrow. "You were watching him work? Huh...I've never heard of him. How 'bout you, Josuke?"

"Nah. Never heard." Josuke shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he writes Pink Dark Boy or something," you said, ripping off the piece of paint from earlier.

"Well, we were just checking in because we were a little worried, but if everything's cool, that's cool." Josuke waved.

"D-Do you guys wanna come in and watch?" Asked Koichi, nervously. Josuke shook his head. "Nah, I get nervous around famous people." Okuyasu nodded in agreement. "Same here. I'm just glad you didn't come here to meet some chick." You smiled. "Sorry, Koichi. Maybe next time?" Koichi nodded. You said goodbye to him and walked off.

Koichi bursted through the door again. "I'll be off to school soon!" Josuke waved back at him. "Don't be late!"

Koichi closed the door. Okuyasu stopped in his tracks, silent. After a short pause, he said, "I'm gonna go in."

He bolted towards the house, and you and Josuke sighed. "We'd better go get him before he does something stupid," said Josuke. You agreed and started to walk towards the house again.

You both ran inside the house, but stopped when you heard Okuyasu scream. Josuke motioned for you to edge against the hallway that led to the room from which it came from.

Josuke turned his head. "Be very, very quie-"

"Josuke, y/n, you're there, aren't you?"

You and Josuke simultaneously tensed up. 'Shit', you thought.

"Koichi, why do you think that Josuke and y/n are hiding behind that door there?"

"B-Because they won't see your manga,"

"That's right. You're a smart boy."

The voice pause for a quick second. "Okuyasu didn't know about Heaven's Door when he came in, but now, unfortunately, Josuke and y/n do."

"Josuke and y/n are figuring out how to kill you!" Okuyasu's voice came.

The voice laughed. "Ha. Really, Josuke is deciding wether or not he should flee the mansion alone!"

"Josuke isn't like that! Neither is y/n!"

"Ah, that's right. It says here that Josuke's personality isn't like that. I'm not so sure about y/n...not a lot is in here about her-"

"She'll rip you apart, Rohan!" Came Okuyasu's voice. You stomach hurt. You hated it when people became dependent on you.

"Koichi, read what is on Okuyasu's hand."

There was silent, then soft sobs.

"W-We can't escape this anymore..." said Koichi, sadly.

"What does it say?!" Okuyasu demanded.

"If either y/n or Josuke tries to save us, you'll kill yourself!"

Collective gasps.

Okuyasu laughed. "Ha! Like I'd die in such a horrible way-"

The click of a lighter.

"W-What?! My right hand?!" Okuyasu screamed. That was it for you.

"Josuke, I'm going in," you said. You could tell that Josuke was unsure, but he nodded anyways.

You summoned your stand. "I'm gonna break your neck like one of those cheap-ass pencils!" You began to run towards the smirking little green sonic of a bastard.

You were about to throw a punch at him, but right when you thought it was a clear shot, Rohan pulled a page of the manga in front of The World's fist. You had lost.

You felt your face burst open, and you stumbled backwards onto the floor. "Shit!" You screamed, knowing that Okuyasu was near death.

Rohan laughed and walked over to you. "I'm exited to see what you've got in store for me. I've heard that girls have the most interesting lives."

Your stomach hurt even more. Rohan flipped a page, but then his face went blank. "It's all in English," he said. You smirked. "Hah! How are you gonna read it now?"

Rohan smiled again. "Mind you, I've been taking English through 7th Grade!" Your stomach felt as if it was about to burst open. You struggled to get up, but Rohan pushed you to the ground and held your wrists with one hand, flipping pages with the other.

Rohan began to read.

"Y/n l/n, a girl of American descent. It is unclear to her as to where exactly she was born, as her family moved far distances frequently because her father was in the military. She was born on (birthday), 1983.

Her stand, The World, is inherited, and Jotaro Kujo states that it is one of the most powerful stands in existence, as it can stop time. In the inheritation process, she gave herself scars that read 'DIO'. She has no idea what these mean."

He was getting too close to revealing some pretty private shit. You thought of something quick.

"Y/n has a strong sense of justice, doesn't like seeing others get hurt, and doesn't like assholes like Roha- wait, what?!"

You smirked. "Bastard."

"Hurry up! I'm kind of dying over here!!" Okuyasu said.

Rohan rolled his eyes and kept reading. "Y/n will get into a fight for anyone, and her particularly favorite type of injury to get are bloody noses, because she thinks it makes one look tougher. Her stomach hurts when she gets nervous or feels sorry for others."

Rohan licked his top lip. "Heh, here we go...

Y/n lives alone, and doesn't get contact from her parent often, so she does get lonely easily. She really enjoys spending time with others. She has a hard time admitting her feelings to people..."

Rohan tipped his head back and laughed.

"For example, she has a crush on-"

"Shut up!"

The World punched Rohan, and he was sent flying backwards. You blushed really hard. You punched Rohan over and over again. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!!"

You knew you were winning, because Rohan had failed to write anything onto your files.

"I'll take it from here, y/n."

Josuke stood in the doorway, his eyes shut tight. Smart.

"Heh. Don't hold back," you said, smoothing down your face. You probably looked terrifying but you could have cared less.

Josuke started running towards Rohan, with his eyes closed. Rohan acted quick, and threw some pen tips at Josuke, which painfully embedded themselves into his face, but Josuke just kept going.

"Hurry, Josuke!" Yelled Okuyasu, as his arm began to burn more. Rohan took a page sitting on his desk that was shaped like a face. "It says something here...hah! I'm going to laugh at our hairstyle, Josuke!"

You rolled your eyes. What's that gonna do to him?

"Your hairstyle looks like it's from 20 or 30 years ago! How's that?" Said Rohan, smugly.

Josuke stopped dead in his tracks. "Looks like that makes him angry," said Rohan, matter-of-factly.

Josuke growled. "What the HELL did you say just now?!"

"It doesn't look good on you at all! A dirty little bird might even make its nest in your hair, that's just a maybe, though..." your stomach dropped when Rohan flicked Josuke's hair.

Koichi and Okuyasu screamed, and your stomach jumped to your throat.

Josuke used his stand to throw a hail of punches at Rohan, but he didn't even flinch. He pulled a page of the manga in front of his face, and that was it.

"I've won-"

He got punched square in the face. It sputtered blood all over his manga, but he deserved it. Josuke just kept on going, until he threw Rohan against a bookcase, which fell over. When it crashed to the floor, your face went back to normal.

"I-I was sure I'd won..." gasped Rohan from under the bookcase. Josuke ran around the room, screaming "COME ON OUT, I'M NOT FINISED WITH YOU!"

Josuke threw a probably 200-pound desk out the window. "Damn, I knew knew he could get this angry..." you said. "Yeah, he didn't even see the manuscript because he was blinded by rage..." said Koichi. You laughed. "Nice pun."

"Well, there's a reason, there has to be!" Said Okuyasu.

Koichi looked down. "I've heard that long ago, when he was four, Josuke came down with a fever in one of the worst Snowstorms in Morioh's history. He had been sick for 50 days, in which later he learned was the time that Jotaro and Joseph went to Egypt to defeat a man name DIO.

His mom and him got stuck in the snow when he was burning up badly, and was basically on the verge of death. But then, a stranger with the exact same haircut appeared. He was pretty badly beaten up, but he helped get their car out of the snow.

He told them to go, and not stop driving. Josuke recovered, and his mother tried to look for the man to thank him, but no one in the entire town could find him. Josuke admired the stranger and decided to keep his hair like his in his honor."

You smiled. "That's...touching. I never knew."

Okuyasu gasped. "He's holding a pen!" You gasped as well.

"N-No...what a touching story...I'd want to make a memo before I lose consciousness..." Rohan sputtered. "Aren't you dedicated," you said.

"THERE YOU ARE, YOU DAMN MANGA ARTIST!"

You eyes widened. "Ah, shit."

You proceeded to watch Josuke beat the everloving shit out of Rohan. In fact, he probably beat him so hard his parents cried.

///

~For personal reasons, the editors of Pink Dark Boy have are announcing that the manga will be on hiatus for a month. Thank you for your patience.~
---
A/N

Hey hey hey. Merry Christmas. Here's a new chapter including everyone's favorite green sonic

*seinfeld theme*

God these authors notes are getting shittier with each chapter

-Mom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 692 11
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...
12.4K 238 22
What if you, an anime lover were to discover that a real-life version of an anime character is in your room, and in need of help? [ JOTARO KUJO X REA...
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
429K 3K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...