(This Allegory of) Mine; larr...

By larryent

20.04.17 - #98 in fanfiction. His smell was intoxicating. His eyes were allur... More

MINE; larry stylinson
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

8

8.6K 511 420
By larryent

In the previous chapter:
"Well then," Harry winks flirtatiously. "I have some cream for you, blue."

Louis' cheeks go red. "Harry!"

"It is whipped cream, it is in the fridge. Tastes phenomenal with watermelon." The Alpha replies coolly. "I have no clue what you are on about, darling."

"Bye, little Puff." Louis gently pats the kitten on its head, rubbing one ear. He sets her in a small basket and made sure she had enough food and water.

"Ready?"

The Omega looks up, his bottom lip jutting out slightly, "Do I have to go?" He pouts.

"C'mon, blue. It is not that bad." Harry assures, his arm sliding to his mate's waist and pulling him away from the kitten. "You will be fine. Don't worry."

After meeting a few more members of the pack, the two bid farewell and stalk towards the woods, the sun illuminating their path.

"Why do some people eat out here?" Louis asks upon seeing some people line up at a small shack and return to the outdoor tables.

Harry's eyes drop to their hands intertwined and to the shiny silver ring snug on his Omega's finger. "It is a community picnic, for those who do not have enough money or time for their own breakfast, lunch or dinner." He explains, a numb pain shooting through his chest - it was his father's idea to provide for those people.

Shaking away the thoughts of the man, Harry continues to walk alongside Louis. He watched as the boy stops every once in a while to pick a small flower off the ground. It wasn't long until the blue-eyed boy had a hand full of pretty flowers ranging from all the colours of the rainbow.

"Harry?" A soft voice interrupted Harry's thoughts.

"Mhm, baby blue?"

Louis fiddles with the bouquet of flowers in his hand, before his piercing ocean blue eyes, meet the deep green, "If you do not mind me asking, what happened to your mother?"

Sighing to himself, Harry points to the thick log that was from a fallen tree, "Let us sit down, my sweet Omega." Louis obeys and sits on the log, his mate sitting down after him, "I knew you would ask soon enough, and it is best to tell you now."

Louis grips Harry's hand tightly, letting his bouquet of flowers fall to the ground.

"She passed away." Louis' mouth falls open, Harry had said it so emotionless and bland, as if it didn't relate to death, "Twenty-six years ago on February 1st." Harry twists the ring around his mate's finger, "She died giving birth to me."

And that was when Louis decided that he needed to make Harry feel wanted, to feel loved. He sits on Harry's lap, wrapping his arms around the Alpha's neck and breathing in his scent.

Harry's arms tie around his beloved's waist, "I never knew her, but from what my sister and father told me - she was perfect. They told me that I would have loved her just like they did. When I was finally understanding the difference between life and death, I blamed myself for hers." Louis' heart ached at Harry's words. "It is what also pushed me to become the monster that most know me to be. With all the lives I took, not one ever made me feel as broken as my mothers did."

Louis curls tighter around his misunderstood mate, his alpha that deserved everything gentle and good in the world that only labelled him.

"I was out of hand and stupid. I failed to notice that I had ruthlessly murdered the mate of an Alpha from a rival pack. I was only eighteen at the time. Too young and too weak to defend myself against an Alpha as powerful as he was. And my father," The Alpha pauses, bringing Louis' hand to his lips and pressing a kiss to the ring, "He gave me this ring before disappearing into the trees. He fought the Alpha. He ended his life by protecting mine."

Harry's life had been a true nightmare. One that he had thought would be everlasting, that he would eventually put an end to his misery by a rope around his neck. He was trapped in darkness and judged by those who didn't know him. Seen as a monster. As an outcast. But as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait. And Harry did, he waited for what seemed like an eternity.

And his saviour, his light and his true angel, is a small blue-eyed boy, sitting in his lap and crying for him.

The woods were silent for the most part, with only the sound of small animals scurrying and the soft gusts of wind. The muscular Alpha watched with hunger as the tiny Omega trotted along a dirt path. He mentally tsked at his mate, he remembers specifically telling Louis to always stay alert, no matter the circumstances - unless he was with Harry, of course. Now, Harry had let Louis have a five-minute headstart for a little game of manhunt. Or wolf-hunt, maybe.

The oblivious soft white Omega skips along the path with only thoughts of pride about his successful escape and efficient use of an extra five minutes. Louis couldn't help but think about how surprised Harry would be when he couldn't find him - still as unaware as ever, Louis had absolutely no idea of his own mate stalking him in the shadows of the trees.

It didn't take long for Harry to find nor catch up to his Omega either. Just simply following the intoxicating scent of innocence and purity until he saw the faint figure that he was familiar with.

While Louis was skipping happily, he gets shoved to the ground. His white fur becoming a light shade of beige from the dirt. A whine falls out from his mouth when he feels a weight force himself on his back. His inner wolf is preening under the attention of his Alpha, as the stronger of the two effectively nibbles lightly on Louis' tummy, to stop his Omega from squirming.

They begin to wrestle playfully and Harry gently rolls them around in the dirt and grass. Their hearts beating rapidly and their spirits high. Staring into the Omega's blue eyes, Harry's mind immediately wonders how Louis would look underneath him in different circumstances. To see the Omega's body withering under his touch, desperate to reach his high. To feel his body flushed against his and to memorize every inch of his mate's figure. He could imagine how Louis' eyes would be unfocused, his lips would be wet and bitten, his cheeks red, and his hands clawing at Harry's back.

The noises he'd make would surely cause Harry to write sonnets about him - or songs dedicated to him. Louis' high-pitched voice becoming even higher and louder as he gives himself to Harry. Maybe Louis' spine will arch, or his thighs will quiver, maybe he will wrap his legs around Harry's waist. With thoughts of desire, Harry is too distracted and lets himself be overpowered by his little Omega. The small wolf takes notice of Harry's unfocused state and doesn't hesitate to push himself out from under his mate. Wiggling out and successfully escaping, Louis dashed deeper into the woods.

And that was how Louis ended up in a tree. Well, first he was in his wolf-form, happily running through the trees until he chose that if he didn't want Harry to find him; he'd have to go somewhere he wouldn't expect. After transforming into his human-form where he had longer limbs, Louis quickly rushed to the tallest tree he could find. He may have scraped himself a couple of times - but he was high off the excitement and feeling of mischief.

Now, he holds his breath with his hand over his mouth. Exactly below him stood the Alpha, sniffing the air and trotting around the bottom of the tree.

That was when Louis slips from the branch he was kneeling on. The branch snaps in half and falls to the ground below him, crashing to the dirt and nearly hitting his mate in his head. Now Louis is hanging from the branch with his death grip.

"Oh my god!" Louis screeches, rethinking all the times he faked being sick just to get out of doing gym.

"Lou?"

"Harry!" Tears well up in Louis' eyes. He could envision his body tumbling through branches only to land on the ground.

"Blue!"

"Harry! Help me!" Louis squeals as the branch cracks under his fingers.

The Omega's heartbeat was like a drum, his breath coming out in pants and Louis is positive that he was going to die in a few seconds. On the bright side, he found his mate but he wouldn't get to spend the rest of his life with his Alpha.

This was it. The branch finally snaps under his weight and Louis lets out a high-pitched scream. His body begins to fall and Louis is waiting to collide with the earth, but he doesn't.

Instead of branches and leaves scratching at his sides and his legs snapping before his skull is shattered on the hard ground on impact, the small precious Omega feels a firm hand clasp a vice grip on his wrist.

Opening his eyes, Louis can't explain how his soul feels upon seeing the man who he will give up everything for that was holding him by one arm. Before the boy knows it, he's yanked up and seated on a strong branch that he wished he sat on before. He doesn't realize tears are falling from his eyes in streams until he feels kisses being peppered on his face.

"It's okay, Baby Blue." Harry whispers, his heart not only fragile from nearly losing the love of his life but at the fact that Louis thought he would actually let him fall. "Just stop your crying, Baby, it'll be alright. I've got you."

Despite not being mated yet, Harry felt how Louis anxious was, he knew he needed reassurance.

"I won't ever let go. I promise."

And that wasn't a lie.

"What happened to him?" Harry is immediately questioned the moment he steps foot onto the pack's soil. He pulls Louis' sleeping body closer to his chest, securing his arms underneath the boy's knees and behind his back. His sleeping Omega only stirred, his eyebrows furrowing the slightest and his nose wrinkling before returning to his peaceful state.

"He almost fell out of a tree," Harry answers and walks faster to his house because he knew the temperature was decreasing, and Louis would soon need more than just his own body heat combined with Harry's.

"What!" His sister exclaims, her green eyes widened.

"I didn't let him fall." Harry was almost offended, "As you can see, he has no broken bones."

Gemma lets out a long breath. "He's a clumsy one, isn't he?"

The Alpha nods, "My clumsy Omega."

She shivers when they reached the front of Harry's house, "You care for him?"

Harry shifts Louis so that the Omega's arms were around his neck and sat the boy on his hip because he was that small, "Of course, more than anything."

"He will treat you right. I know it."

The younger sibling searches for his keys in his pockets, all while balancing his Omega on one arm, "So do I."

"I know that you will too," Gemma states, pulling her coat tighter around her shoulders. She wasn't lying nor exaggerating, Harry nearly kissed the ground Louis walked on. His heart beating for his one and only. With his soul tied eternally to his Omega's.

"Night, Gems." Harry presses a kiss to his sister's forehead before pushing the large door open. After setting his baby on the couch, he starts a fire in the brick tiles fireplace. Once the room was warmer, he takes the snoring omega and goes up the stairs to their bedroom.

"My Alpha,"

Harry would've been startled if he hadn't heard Louis' breath go uneven.

"My Omega,"

"Thank you." Louis' voice was raspy and his lips were dry but Harry still kissed him. Laying both of them on the bed and Harry slowly crawls over Louis' body. He places his hand on the Omega's thighs, pulling them apart and settling between them.

Their kiss was lazy like two love-sick teenagers until they both started getting eager. Their lips crashing together in a frenzy, Louis' hands gripping onto Harry's hair. Slipping his tongue into the Omega's mouth, Harry was positive that he could die like this with Louis' hands tugging on his curls, mouth on his, and his thighs wrapped around his hips.

One especially hard tug drawls a groan from Harry's lips. Louis would've blushed - since he had never been this intimate with someone, let alone make them groan - but with the tightening feeling in his pants and slick dripping onto his boxers, Louis couldn't bring himself to think of anything but Harry.

Tensing his legs on Harry's waist, Louis thrusts his hips upwards, their crotches grinding against each other through the layers of their clothes. "Harry," Louis pants, the Alpha finally giving him time to breathe while he occupied himself with the naked skin on Louis' neck.

"Mhm, baby blue." Harry moans once Louis yanks at his hair again after he bites particularly hard on the soft skin of his Omega's neck.

"I want you."

NOTE : I hope you enjoyed this chapter (: did anyone get the SOTT reference ?

How do you guys like Harry and Louis' relationship?

Any votes for smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 32.8K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
231K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
729K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
428K 9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.