Default Title - Write Your Own

By OliverCfjenkins

More

Willy the worm
Willy fights
A strange figure
Something bad happens

Kick Off

5 1 0
By OliverCfjenkins

6 days later they arrived at the stadium. "Whoah" admired Willy "it's amazing"
" I know" agreed Bernard " lets go inside"
Willy and Bernard were there just in time for kick off. They saw the policemen guarding the stadium and snuck round them. The match had just started when they arrived a perfect spot to watch. It was Manchester worms vs Slitherton. They both wanted Manchester Worms to win. Man Worms we're on the attack and... Goal!!!!! 1-0 to Manchester Worms. 7 minutes later. Goal!!! 1-1 Slitherton have scored. Half time said the referee.
12 minutes into the second half Manchester worms were on another attack the striker took round 5 of there players and... what a goal!!! 2-1 to Manchester Worms. They scored on the last minute of the game and had done enough to win. "YEAH!!" Went the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 607 39
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
175K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.9K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...