The Dark side of Tsundere(Yan...

By Chilly_Vibes20

You're just an average school girl at a average highschool. Everything was just the way you wanted to be unti... More

First Day
New Friends
New Love
Stalker
First Date
Missing
Interfering Love
The monster inside Her
New couple
Who's at fault
Love me or else
Return
Stop at Nothing
Kidnapped
Kidnapped PT.2
Option A
Option B
New Sequel

"Truth be told"

2.1K 36 9
By Chilly_Vibes20

Uni’s POV

Rumors spread quickly down here in Lastation. And the fact that Noire and (Y/N) are a couple is the top of the gossip list. I knew Noire was obsessed but I never knew she was THIS obsessed. (Y/N) needs to know the truth but not only from me but from other people. I figured she needs to hear it from a group in order to believe it. Even though I said I wasn’t going to tell anyone about it, I figured that this deserves closure and my relationship with Noire is getting thinner and thinner every day. Neptune needs to know and everyone else does too. So I’m deciding to have a meeting about it amongs goddesses and others that know of the issue. I’ve called Vert, Blanc, Uzume, Plutia, Falcom, Broccoli, and of course Neptune along with the nation’s oracles. Except Kei because I dont want her telling Noire or questioning her about this. It was taking place in Planeptune since the situation took place there. I hope it goes out as planned.

In Planeptune

I was walking into the basilicom and was greeted by the staff of Planeptune’s basilicom. I was nervous but at the same time proud of myself. I was finally giving Nepgear the justice she deserves even if it does require me to incriminate my own sister. I walked into the living room, seeing everyone I invited on the couch and Neptune standing up. They looked at me and greeted me as I walked in. This is it. The closure I’ve been planning for.

Uni: “Hello everyone and thank you for taking some time off to come here.”

Vert: “Well it must be something important so why wouldn’t we be here?”

Uni: “As if all you know, Nepgear was murdered and the reason why I asked for you to be here is because I know who did it.”

Everyone was surprised except Neptune. Of course because she already knew after talking to me on the phone last night.

Uzume: “Well come on Uni. Spit it out so I can hunt this guy down and beat him to a pulp. They deserve it for causing this much pain and heartache.”

It was hard to explain or how to say it but I managed to tell them.

Uni: “It was Noire. Noire kidnapped and killed Nepgear.”

IDK POV

Everyone was shocked at what Uni said. Even the emotionless Blanc was surprised at the news. To think that a tsundere could act in a way of a yandere is beyond their comprehension. Not to mention, a goddess killing another goddess.

Vert: “Why would Noire do such a thing to poor little Nepgear?”

Uni hesitated before answering Vert’s question.

Uni: “Because she is in love with (Y/N). She did this just to be with her. She even sent that false text on Neptune’s phone saying that they wanted to break up. She did this just to have her for herself.”

Vert: “That would explain the days off and the disappearances of other students in the school. We came from 500 students to 480 students in the past few months.”

Blanc: “How can Noire cause so much trouble just because of she loves (Y/N).

Uni: “We have to tell (Y/N) before she hurts anyone else. The sake of Gamindustri depends on what we do next.”

After that, Uni and the others told other people that were their friends about what happened and asked if they want to join them to tell (Y/N). The strength in numbers were more than ever before.
Uni: “Now that we have enough people, we can finally tell (Y/N).”

Blanc: “Do you think that we have too many people? We’re just telling (Y/N) the truth not going off to war.”

Vert: “I’m pretty sure that we have enough. When it comes to a neverending war, Noire can sure put up one.”

Neptune: “There’s no such thing as too many friends. Plus this means that we all care about (Y/N)’s safety. We’re her friends.”

Uni: “I’ll text her.”

(Y/N) POV

I was at home, laying on Noire’s lap as she pets my (H/C) hair. I looked up and she smiled at me and I smiled back. It has been two weeks since I heard from my friends and tried to text them and call them. But when I get a little worried about them, Noire tells me not to worry about them.

Noire: “You look a little worry, (Y/N). Are you okay?”

(Y/N): I’m just wondering about my friends. They haven’t text me in a long time. I wonder what they’re doing.”

Noire: “Don’t worry about it. You only need me in your life.”

What do she mean I only need her? She can’t be the only person I need in my life.

My phone was buzzing and as I picked it up, I realized I received a text from Uni.

(Y/N): “Its from Uni, I said with a smile.”

Noire hung her head down and her black hair covered her eyes.

(Y/N): “She wants me to come to Planeptune alone. She said its really important.”

Noire: “Why would Uni want to meet you?

(Y/N): “I don’t know but if it’s important than I have to go. I’ll be back, I promise.”

In Planeptune

I was walking towards the basilicom or what I think is the basilcom. I never been in Planeptune so it’s best to go to the tallest building in the country. It worked in Lastation so why wouldn’t it work here. I was heading towards the door until two guards stood in front of me, blocking my way.

Guard: “Please state your name and business here in Planeptune.

(Y/N): “My name is (Y/N) and I’m here because I was given a text to meet the CPU.”

The two guards laugh at my response in disbelief.

Guard 2: Yeah right. I’ve heard that story thousands of times from people who want to come in. Nice try but you’re not getting in.”

I heard a voice from behind them. The two guards turned around and I saw a small girl floating on a book. Or I think she is floating. I could be seeing things.

Histoire: “Excuse me, guards. I think you’re mistaken. She is supposed to be in the basilicom.”

The two guards gave their apologies and allowed me in the basilicom.

Histoire: “My apologies for those guards. They’re just going their jobs. You understand, right?”

(Y/N): “I understand. They’re just doing what they can to protect the CPU, Miss.

Histoire: Histoire. I’m the oracle of Planeptune. Its a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N).”

(Y/N): “So what am I doing here? And what’s with this important thing?”

Histoire didn’t answer. Instead she continue to lead me to a room. Once we opened the door, I saw many people looking at me. I still wasn’t use to being seen by huge numbers of people. I mean who was? I immediately looked the other way as a shade of red covered my face with embarrassment. I still felt like those same eyes were looking at me. I turned around to see Uni walking towards me.

Uni: “Thanks for coming, (Y/N). I really appreciate it.”

Even Uni wasn’t cracking a smile or smirk. Something was wrong and whatever it is, I wasn’t liking it. Uni led me to a chair on the long table that everyone was sitting at. I was still concerned on why there was so many people in one place. It was silent until I decided to break the silence.

(Y/N): “What is going on, you guys. Why are there so many of you? And what is this important thing you want to tell me?”

I was getting irritated. Nobody was telling me what was going on. Its like they were ignoring me. Well until Uni spoke up.

Uni: “(Y/N), we have to tell you something. Something that is really important.”

I gave them a look to continue.

Uni: “Im pretty sure that you are aware of Nepgear’s murder and the reason why I asked you to be here is because we know who killed her.”

I stood up from my seat with my hands on the table. I couldn’t believe that they would keep a secret like this from me knowing that I blamed myself time to time for her death.

(Y/N): “Why did you keep this from me? Who did it?”

IDK POV

And the name Uni will give will leave (Y/N) stunned.

Uni: “Noire did it.”

(Y/N)’s eyes widen as that name came out of Uni’s mouth. To think that Noire did it couldn’t be imagined or pictured. A bloody smirk, a bloody knife, a dead body, and a murderous Noire. (Y/N) couldn’t get the words out to express her feelings.

(Y/N): “You got to be kidding, right? You must be playing a game or something.”

But it wasn’t a game. It was reality. Uni didn’t show no sign of fun and games. Just the truth. The cold truth that would bring even the most emotionless person to the brink of crying.

Uni: “She even kidnapped Neptune and texted you that fake break up text in order for you to accept her feelings.”

(Y/N) didn’t know what to believe in anymore or who to trust. All she know is that she needs to apologize to Neptune about being rude to her at some points like ignoring her.

(Y/N): “Neptune I’m sorry for-

Her words were cut off as Neptune wrapped her arms around her. She could feel the tears fall from her face as she realized the pain and suffer that happened to everyone because of her. Because of Noire being obsessed with her, Nepgear is dead along with many other girls in the school that talked to you.

Neptune: “You dont have to apologize. You didn’t know, therefore it isn’t your fault. I still loved you and will always love you.”

Neptune’s words were so meaningful that the whole room began to cry. The room was filled with crying, sobs, and love all around. But the most important thing, closure.

(Y/N): “I promise this time that I will never leave your side. Not even Noire’s lies and actions would ever break me away from you, Neptune.”

Neptune: “That is very pleasant to hear. I hope Nepgear can hear you too. If so, she is proud of you.”

The room was slient until the sound of doors slamming against the walls were heard. Everyone ran towards the living room and saw the doors opened. But the person they saw will surprise them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
442 5 11
In a world full of colors., Elleen is bullied by her own people. They always made fun of her just because she was little different from them . But no...
15.9K 676 30
..𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩...