╔·.☽✧ 'DESIRE' - Yandere Boys...

MoonLusted द्वारा

╭──────────.✩•.─╮ sypnosis : ╰─..✩•͙͙──────────╯ ╭──────✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄•͙•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⤷ Your name is... अधिक

Acceptance Letter
Chapter 2 : The School Council Are Weird
Chapter 3 : The Council Sent Their Host To Charm Me
Chapter 4: Cursive Is Difficult To Read

Chapter 1 : First Day

25.6K 573 1.2K
MoonLusted द्वारा

               ⏜︵⊹︵⏜︵୨୧︵︵ ︵⏜

Editing notice : The images I had before of Misaki and Bisky have been changed to mini moodboards as I lost the original images reuploading this chapter

  ⏝︶⊹︶⏝︶୨୧︶⏝︶⊹︶⏝

You had been enrolled at an high achieving academy known as Seiyo Academy.

It was famous for its intelligence its good looking students. The students come from wealthy families, making it a difficult place for commoners to attend, which for you was no exception.

This all happened to you very suddenly, just like every time you were forced by your parents to change schools due to their job.

You had moved to another new town and were made to leave new friends behind, even though you always promised to stay in touch, it never turns out that way.

You were mostly used to it by now since your parents were always busy with their agency. Although making new friends was always hard when you knew you'd have to leave them behind.

You set foot in the old building. It was massive in comparison to the last schools you had attended over the years.

Your parents had always urged you to attend private schools, but you didn't like feeling the stuffy atmosphere. You wanted to live as normally as you could.

"HI!"

You jumped as your thoughts suddenly interrupted by the loud voice of a girl greeting you. She had long, pink hair tied in two pigtails, light eyes, and an excited grin.

Beside her stood a shorter girl with long dark hair and blue eyes, she was expressionless. Her uniform was similar but different a colouring.

"Hey! You must be (y/n), it's nice to meet you!" You returned a smile, surprised to be making friends this early in the day.

"My name is Bisky, this is Misaki, say hello!" Bisky nudged Misaki who was writing on a notepad. She raised her head, looking you up and down before replying flatly.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you."

You smiled, confused as to whether or not she meant it. "Well, as you already know, I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you both." Bisky cupped her cheeks.

"Aww, she's so sweet!"

Misaki clicked her pen. "(y/n) (s/n), same age, some classes along with Bisky. Moved through five different schools because of her parents' agency - all being commoner schools as from preference, most likely because she doesn't enjoy the extent of her parent's income."

Misaki blandly stated, looking up from her notes.

You blinked, shocked.

"Come on, don't scare her Misaki! Sorry, she likes to learn all about those who come to our school." Bisky laughed awkwardly, shooting a look at Misaki.

"So? It's just normal..." Misaki replied, unfazed.

"Don't worry about your lessons (y/n), you have the first with me! I'll tell you where to go from then until your timetable gets given! I'm sure we'll be good friends! I just hope the school council doesn't call for you, otherwise that will be really bad..."

She mumbled the last part to herself, although you heard her clearly. Before you could question her, she linked arms with you, dragging you in a random direction.

"See you later Misaki!" She yelled, catching the murmurs of the other students, wondering who she was dragging.

                        ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

The lessons went by very quickly, although navigating the large hallways was a nightmare.

You would have been completely lost without Bisky. You couldn't imagine there ever being a time you'd know the layout of the building by heart like she did.

You had also figured out why the school was known for it's good looking people. Even the teachers were mostly young and good-looking. You genuinely wondered if it was a requirement before being accepted.

You felt your confidence raise at the thought, but you didn't want to get ahead of yourself.

You were currently heading for the cafeteria by yourself to answer your growling stomach. You looked at the food, mouth watering at the sight. There were an array of snacks, five star meals, desserts and drinks.

All waiting for your consumption.

So...many...options...

You got out your purse but paused in shock to see the prices.

Damn rich people...but wait...my family is rich...

You didn't bring that much money for school since you were used to normal priced food. You were more surprised to see that the food wasn't free given the fee your parents were going to have to pay annually.

You let out a defeated sigh and shut your purse.

I should have made a packed lunch.

You now had to find Bisky before lessons started again, but you had no idea where she was.

"Hey princess, you look lost, could I help you in any way?"

You turned to the smooth voice, seeing a tall boy staring at you. You quickly checked to see if he was talking to the person behind you.

Nope.

He was definitely talking to you.

He had purple hair and matching purple eyes, his eyes were locked with yours, almost feeling hypnotic.

You quickly looked away and nodded, trying not to stare again at him. It was as though no one else was around you two. He made everyone disappear with his presence alone.

"Well, I'm new, and I can't find some people I'd met this morning."

Your stomach growled loudly and the embarassment made your face hot. "And I'm slightly hungry..." You added and slipped your purse away.

He smiled comfortingly, holding your hand out in front of him.

"As courtesy of the school council, I'll provide lunch for you today. Oh, and my name is Akiro."

He bowed, placing a gentle kiss on your hand. Your face tinted red, looking around as a couple girls glared at Akiro.

He was part of the school council?

"Oh!" He suddenly exclaimed, pointing to the small silver badge on his blazer.

"I must be off to the school council room, I only came to greet you before hand princess. But I also came to inform you that you need to come to the school council room, we have matters to...discuss."

His voice grew into a whisper at the last word, making you frown. He smiled and bowed again.

"Goodbye my sweet (y/n)!" He sang your name as he smiled and turned the other way, people quickly moving to the side as he walked past.

You furrowed your eyebrows, when did you tell him your name?

You stomach growled again.

"But you didn't give me any lunch..."

You mumbled to yourself.

·:*¨༺

You quickly walked out of your last lesson, remembering what Akiro had told you. Although you had no idea where to go, and you hadn't seen Bisky since your first few lessons.

"(Y/N)!!!!~"

You, along with half the students in the hallway, attentions were on the loud and running Bisky. She was quickly making her way towards you with Misaki walking behind.

You were almost certain that everyone in the academy would know your name by the end of the week.

"(y/n)..ha...I'm..so glad.. I found you..." She rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"I'm here Bisky, but why were you running?" You took a step back as she stood up, a surprisingly serious expression.

"Is it true the school council want to see you!" She asked in a worried tone.

"I...uh...yeah they said for me to go now."

She gasped, shaking your shoulders.

"What did you do! Did you do something bad? Did you murder someone?! Tell me!"

Your head was shaking back and forth along with your shoulders, you pulled away and shook your head.

"No! I never did any of that! They just said they wanted to...discuss something with me?"

You trailed off, noticing even the expressionless Misaki was surprised.

"If they want to see you then you've either done something to get you expelled, or the other thing." She brought a hand to her chin, thoughtfully.

"What's this other thing?" She hesitated before opening her mouth to speak, but she was quickly cut off by Bisky.

"If you're late to seeing the school council, you'll definitely get punished...and no one wants the school council on their bad side." She shivered fearfully and grabbed your hand, dragging you down the hallway.

You looked back at Misaki who stared as you two ran off.

"The school council is on the third floor. You need to turn right and it's at the end of the corridor."

You nodded, trying to take in the information.

She ran up to the stairs to the third floor, pushing you onto the third floor but not setting foot herself.

"What is it Bisky?" You asked, and your voice echoed. She urgently brought a finger to her lip to hush you.

"Shh! They hear everything that happens on the third floor. I'm not allowed up there. They'll know everything!" She whispered and peaked around the third floor corridors for people.

You raised a brow.

There's no way that could be true.

"It was nice knowing you (y/n), there's a good chance I'll never see you again so let me just say you're a very nice person." She waved you off, you stared at her in disbelief.

Well thanks...

You exhaled shakily, walking down the lengthy corridor. The only sound heard was your shoes clacking against the floor, and it echoed against the walls. You wanted to keep a calm state of mind, but you couldn't help but be affected by Bisky's paranoia about the council.

Questions piled in your head.

What did they want with you? How did they build up such a reputation? Why was everyone afraid of them?

You felt your chest lift slightly as you remembered your interaction with Akiro.

If they were all like that purple haired egotistical guy who offered food and then left...I can definitely get handle myself.

You hesitated before convincing yourself it was fine, tightening your grip around the door handle and pushing it open.

Light blinded you for a second. You shielded your eyes and adjusted to your surroundings.

The room was large and lead to other rooms, the lights were chandelier and pigmented the room with a warm tone. Only after looking around did you noticed the long table dominating the room, there sitting around it was six good looking guys.

Akiro sat along with them. They all turned their heads to you at your presence, as though they were expecting you at that very moment.

You jumped forward as the door shut behind you, suddenly feeling claustrophobic by the dominating presence of the young men.

You turned your head slowly to them as you heard a light chuckle.

"So glad you could make it our little puppet~"

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...