Vengence | MAX RUSSO

By akecrit

"max, you know what they say. revenge is a dish best served cold." "why can't it be warm?" "because it just c... More

ONE [ "YOU TALK WEIRD." ]

VENGEANCE

787 27 0
By akecrit

"Get angry, Max! Be upset! Your family screwed you over for your powers! And now you're working in a substation. Don't let them get away that! They must pay!"

"How much should they pay? I was thinking around 15 bucks because that's how much I need to buy this new video game."

"Love, that's not what I meant."

In which a hot, badass wizard from Britain, named Kate Sinclair, meets a wizard from New York who has lost his powers due to losing the Russo family wizard competition, Max Russo.

Kate convinces Max to get angry and get revenge on his family. Of course that ain't gonna be a picnic in the park.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
( I do not own Wizards Of Waverly Place or it's characters and previous plots, I do however own this plot and any original characters such as Kate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...