BLIND DATE (COMPLETED)

By Moni5253

Swasan FF #78 in Blind Date More

PROMO
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-42
Part-41
Part-43 (Epilogue)

Part-31

523 31 9
By Moni5253

Swara awoke slowly.The curtains were closed so no light came in.She'd fallen asleep after she & Sanskar made love again.

She looked around the room in search of him,& her gaze landed on a note propped against the lamp besides bed.He'd torn a page from her small pad on the desk in the corner.

"Had to go into the shop.I'll call u later"

She lifted the piece of paper & ran her fingers over it.She'd never seen his handwriting b4.He wrote with a bold & heavy sript.
Masculine,like him.

The house phone beside the bed rang,she answered after checking the caller I.D

Otherside-Why haven't u called me to tell me what happened last night?Am I going to have to beat it out for u...😡
Swara-Ragini,whatever happened to...hello??
She asked stretching & stifling a yawn.She placed the note back on beside table & sat up against the pile of pillows.
(Swara could tell her sister was in the car & heard her niece & nephew talking in the back seat)

Swara really needed to get her butt out of bed but felt extra lazy this Saturday mrng.
Good s*x & plenty of orgasms could do that to a person.The boutique was in good hands with her employees,but she'd check on them after she ended the call.

Ragini-Since we're sisters,we're not limited to such formalities.Now spill it.
Swara-We had a nice time.
Swara said cautiously,wondering how much she should divulge.
Ragini-Hmm...that's vague.Laksh thinks he's greaf guy & when I met him,I thought so,too.But how do u feel about him?
Swara-He's fine.
Ragini-Did u have a serious relationship in London?U never told me about him.
Swara-That's bcoz it wasn't serious.
We met right b4 I left London &um...he had a gf he didn't tell me about.😞
Ragini-What!I remember u didn't seem like yourself when u came home.Why didn't u tell me?I'm sorry.If I'd known I wouldn't have send u up on a BLIND DATE with him.
Swara-Don't worry about it.
Ragini-R u sure?
Swara-Yes.
Ragini-How did u feel when u saw him again?

Swara shrugged through her sister couldn't see her.

Swara-Angry at first,but then...

Shaky,desperate,achy.

Ragini-But then...?
She might as well confess everything.
Swara-We had s*x.😐
She heard a series of car horn honks & set up in alarm.
Swara-Ragini,R u there?Is everything okay?
Ragini-I have my babies in the car.You can't spring stuff like that on me while I'm driving.Plus,I'm pregnant.😱😲
Ragini had a habit of using her pregnancy as an excuse for every mishap,miscommunication,or mishandling of any situation.😜

Ragini-R u guys okay back there?
Kids-Yes,Mommy😃😄
Swara-What does being pregnant have to do with anything?
Ragini-U haven't been pregnant,so u wouldn't understand.I take it you're going to continue seeing him?
Swara-Yes,but I want to take things slow.

She rushed on to thwart the snappy comment she knew her sister would make.
Swara-I can still take it slow even though we've already slept together.Who knows,maybe we can even keep it physical & enjoy each for now.😎😉
Ragini-You r not the kind to have S-*-X & remain detached,so don't pretend that u r.
Ragini had lowered her voice so the kids couldn't hear her in the back.

Swara flopped back against the pillows.
Swara-Can I please have my moment?
Ragini-No,bcoz you're being ridiculous.If you've already done you-know-what,its obvious you have strong feelings for him.Why not go with him?
Swara-I'm not jumping into a serious relationship with the first man I've started seeing in months.

She didn't even know if Sanskar wanted a relationship.
Swara-There r plenty of other men out there I could date.
Ragini-Like who?
Swara-There're out there.
Ragini-First u complain there r no available men--wait a minute,he is available now,Isn't he?
Swara-Yes...😀
Atleast that's what he'd said.Surely he wouldn't lie to her about that twice.
Ragini-Now you've a man who's interested & u want to take it slow.But you've already had you-know-what with him.I think that ship has sailed,honey.
Swara-I don't need ur voice of reason right now.
Ragini-& what about Sahil?

Swara plucked at the sheet.
Swara-What about him?There's nothing going on b/w us.We're friends,that's all.
She & Sahil dated for few times,but it hadn't worked out.
Ragini-He's ur neighbor & he's going to see Sanskar coming & going.
Swara-&...?I've dated other men since Sahil & broke up.Besides,we're friends.
Ragini-He's always so helpful,lurking around--
Swara-Lurking?
Ragini- --acting like his only concern is being a good neighbor.I don't trust him.No man hangs around like that without an ulterior motive.At least that's what Laksh said,& he's a man so he should know.
Swara-We talked after we stopped dating,& we both agreed we were better off as friends.Sometimes he can be a little pushy,but it's hard to cut him off when he's been so nice to me.I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.
Ragini-U know what ur problem is?
Swara-I'm sure you'll tell me.
Ragini-You're too nice.
Swara-There's no such thing.
Ragini-Yes,there is.You're a perfect example of it.
Swara-R u done?
Ragini-For now.

Swara heard the worry in her sister's voice when she spoke next.
Ragini-One last thing.I know I joke a lot,but be careful with Sanskar.I don't want to see u get hurt,& I'll feel terrible if I had any part in it bcoz I got u two back together.You say u want to take things slow,but it doesn't seem like u have.You seem to be all in with this guy already.I hope u know what you're doing.

Swara had same concerns as Ragini--that she was in over her head,& they both knew she wasn't much of a risk-taker.

Swara-I hope I know what I'm doing too.(she admitted).

How was the part??

#Monica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 68 6
I started my journey as Fiction writer from One shot & I used to post them in Facebook. Most popular Romantic one shots are posted in my Wattpad acco...
291K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
415K 20.8K 39
Story starts when Ragini push swara in river to know more peep into story ?
28K 801 5
#190 in short story 27/01/2018 It's about the heavenly couple SwaSan...😍😍 To know more peeps inside πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„