Fairy Tail - Lost In The Maje...

By ZiaAshley_0013

The Tartaros Arc was one of the most dreadful event where things have never been the same way for our Celesti... More

Chapter 1: The Start of a New Companionship
Chapter 2: Starry Heaven or Heavenly Astral
Chapter 3: Living with the Heartfilia
Chapter 4: What A Day!
Chapter 5, Part 1: Meeting Old Friends
Chapter 5, Part 2: Speculations
Chapter 6: Seperate Ways

Prologue

5.8K 143 52
By ZiaAshley_0013

"Come on Luce! We're going on a mission today. Right, Happy?" A certain pink haired dragon slayer yelled.

"AYE SIR!" Happy, the blue feline exceed answered back and flew to his partner's side.

"Alright then! No need to shout." The blonde haired mage exclaimed with a wide smile on her face.

"YOSH! I'm all fired up now!"

The three laughed together as they walked out on the guild's door onto their next adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Lu-chan! How's your novel going?" The blue haired solid script mage asked her blonde bestfriend.

"Hmm? It's almost finish, Levy-chan! All it needs is a finishing touch and no doubt that you're going to be the first one to read my book." The celestial mage said excitingly to her petite bestfriend with a thumbs up.

The blue haired bookworm giggled. "Then we're going to have a sleepover tonight and I'm here to help with the finishing touch of your novel, Lu-chan!"

"Really?" A wide smile engulf the blonde's lips. "Sure, Levy-chan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy..." Both the red haired armor mage and the raven haired mage, exclaimed.

"Huh?" The celestial maiden looked up at the two in question.

"Whenever you need help, do not be afraid to ask, do not ever hesitate. We're always here for you, Fairy Tail will always be with you." The requip mage said, while the ice mage beside her just smiled.

A smile crept at the blonde's lips. "I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIES.

They were all lies.

Lies.

Lies.

All those moments, all those times, there were all just lies.

Lies.

Lies!

LIES!

Those were the only words that crept the celestial mage's mind.

Those were the only words that the shadows were whispering in her ears.

And it felt like, the world was slowly turning black.

"Oi! Bunny girl! Are you alright?" A very concerned black haired dragon slayer yelled across the street as he saw the blonde slowly stumble.

But the blonde's mind was too preoccupied to even hear the iron dragon slayer's concern, "W-what?" and she didn't have enough strength to stand as she continued to fall.

"Tsk." Gajeel, instinclively ran towards the celestial mage and caught her in time. "Bunny girl... are you alright?"

"Hmm? W-what happened?" Lucy tried to stand but the ache in her head was so painful, she ended up losing her balance again.

"Easy there." The black haired dragon slayer said as he helped her stand.

The blonde looked up and saw the iron dragon slayer. "G-gajeel?" Lucy was surprised to see the black haired man, helping her. "T-thanks. I'm okay now, I... I have to go."

Gajeel, who was still concerned for the celestial mage in front of him, asked. "O-oi! Where are you going? I haven't seen you around for more than a month now!"

The blonde haired mage turned to look at the iron dragon slayer one more time, "Nothing." a sigh escaped her lips, "It's none of your bussiness. I... have to go now." and she ran to wherever her destination was.

________________________________________________________________________

"BLONDIE! Stop daydreaming and focus on your training!" A certain lightning dragon slayer yelled in frustration.

"I'm sorry Laxus..." The celestial user whispered queitly. But Laxus, being a dragon slayer, heard her whisper and this caused the both of them to stop their training.

"H-huh?" The dragon slayer was greatly confused as to why Lucy was apologizing to him.

"I'm sorry for being such a burden to you. I know that you're only being forced to come here everyday just to train me. I-i..."

"Tsk." A sigh escaped Laxus' lips as he went closer to the blonde in front of him. "Lucy..."

The celestial mage flinched when she felt a light tap on her head.

Laxus was taken aback at the sight before him when Lucy looked up to him. The celestial mage who would usually bark back at him, was now in tears. "Stop muttering these nonsense, blondie. I come here everyday to train you not because I'm being forced to, it's because I wanted to."

The blonde haired girl gasped in surprised at the spoken words that the lightning dragon slayer had said.

"I'm here to help you, and we're doing just that. Are you with me or not?"

Using her hands, Lucy wiped her tears. A smile crept across her face, she nodded. "Uhn!"

It was a rare sight indeed for a certain black haired man who was watching from afar in the forest, behind a bush, to see a glimpse of the lightning dragon slayer smiling down at the celestial mage in front of him. The black haired mage soon left when the two continued their training.

________________________________________________________________________

The next day, a certain black haired dragon slayer went to the same spot where Lucy was being trained by Laxus, at the middle of a forest. This time though, it was only the celestial blonde who was present, and she was having a serious workout all by herself. 

The black haired man continued to watch the spirit user who was leaping from one branch of the tree to the other, when she suddenly slipped, a gasped escaped her lips from the surprise and she started falling. The iron dragon slayer was quick enough to catch the falling celestial mage in front of him.

Lucy was surprised because for a moment, she couldn't see anything. But what surprised her the most when she felt stong arms wrapped around her and she safely landed. She looked up to see her savior and gasped in shocked. "G-gajeel?! What are you doing? You shouldn't be here!"

"And what? The lightning bolt can?!" The dragon slayer hissed.

"H-how did you...?"

Guilt suddenly washed over his face, but nonetheless, he explained the reason why. "I... I followed you yesterday, saw your training with Laxus and heard everything."

"I-i see..." Was the only reply of the blonde after she heard his explanation.

"Sorry..." The foreign word rarely escaped the black haired dragon slayer's lips but the celestial mage clearly heard him and stunned her.

Lucy's lips formed a small smile when she felt the sincerity in his apology. "It's okay."

"Why isn't lightning bolt with you today?" Gajeel queried the celestial mage.

"That's because he's on a mission with the Thunder God Tribe." The blonde simply answered back.

"I thought he's suppose to train you everyday?" The black haired man raised his left eyebrow in question.

"Oh that? Well, he's only training me one week for every one month. This is the second month that he had trained me. Next month will be the third, that is, after he comes back from his mission with the Thunder God Tribe." The celestial blonde responded back.

After Lucy answered all Gajeel's questions, an uncomfortable silence suddenly formed and it made everything uneasy between them. Until Gajeel remembered that his purpose for coming here was to also help her by training her.

"Lucy... Come at me!" The iron dragon slayer exclaimed while in a battle stance.

The celestial blonde was dumbfounded. "H-huh?"

"You were training, right? And I'm here to help you with that." Gajeel grinned and prepared for a battle stance again.

Lucy smiled at Gajeel and nodded. She composed herself in a battle stance and started to attack the dragon slayer in front of her.

"Gihi..."

________________________________________________________________________

This was only the beggining for the new awaited chapter in life for our beloved Lucy Heartfilia.

________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
110K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
5.7K 401 59
Set in ancient time, amidst the ongoing conflict between Sabertooth and Fairy Tail Kingdoms... Lucy Heart, a kind-hearted servant girl from Sabertoot...
1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...