FILMOGRAPHY

By Cevans-society

Where we post Chris Evans' film history. More

[ D I S C L A I M E R ]
[ Snowpiercer ]
[ London ]
[ What's your number? ]
[ Fantastic Four ]
[ Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer ]
[ Street Kings ]
[ Before We Go ]
[ The Losers ]
[ Scott Pilgrim vs. the World ]
[ The Perfect Score ]

[ Not Another Teen Movie ]

295 7 7
By Cevans-society

Movie Title: Not Another Teen Movie

Genre: Teen film/Comedy 

Director: Joel Gallen

Release Year: 2001

Run time: 89 mins

Character Played: Jake Wyler 

Character Description: The popular jock, Jake, takes a bet from Austin, the cocky blonde guy, that he can transform Janey, the pretty ugly girl, into the prom queen before the prom. 

Brief Plot: "Not Another Teen Movie" shows no mercy as it skewers the conventions and clichés of the genre you hate to love. Join Janey Briggs (played by Chyler Leigh), an aspiring artist who is outcast by her classmates for wearing glasses, a ponytail and paint-covered overalls; and Jake Wyler (played by Chris Evans), the all-American football star who makes a foolish bet to turn Janey into a prom queen, in a risqué romp with an assortment of twisted takes on classic teen characters and teen movies. 

Unnecessary opinion: give it a go if you want to watch Fetus!Evans. but if not, don't bother. the show is kind of stupid. However, half-naked Evans and sundae make up for it. 

Movie Stills:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
328K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.5K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
54.2K 693 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...