Unfulfilled Desires (Adhori C...

By EadieWali

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring... More

♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥Elevator♡♥
♡♥Rain and Her♡♥
♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2
♡♥ The Awkward Stitches♡♥
♡♥ The Night♡♥
♡♥ The Night ♡ Part 2♡♥
♡♥The introduction♡♥
♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter: part 1♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥
♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥
♡♥Raseen Weds Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ An Ad and Song With Video♡♥
♡♥ The Night Without Words♡♥
♡♥ The Everlasting Vow♡♥
♡♥ Raseen ♥ Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥
♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥
♥Thank You, My Readers♥
♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡
♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥
♡♥ Drench♡♥
♡♥ Seeping In Love Rain♡♥
♡It Hurts To Love, a Loved Man♡
♥ It Hurts To Love, a Loved man:2♥
♡♥ The Feigning Strength♡♥
♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡
My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum part :2
♡♥When He Asks And I can't Tell♡♥
EID MUBARAK
He Is Not, What He Thinks
flash back continues...
The last to the flashback
I am Not Their
*Collecting Myself*
*You are all I think*
*She has a Son*
*Reunited*
New Book
*Confrontation*
Epilogue
Epilogue
*Afterword*

♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥

3.3K 195 41
By EadieWali

Wasiq ~ POV

"Were you threatening me that you will leave me?"

I question as I take light, slow steps towards her.

She looks up and push back her shoulders ineffectively.

"You felt threatened!!" She answers.

I breathe in and narrow my eyes threateningly.

My fingers clutches around the aid kit and the white tape which I am holding behind.

"You are threatening me. The majestic Wasiq Durrani, I will lock you up in this house then dare to leave."

"Really, my man."

"Yes, my woman. I am capable of doing anything."

"Wasiq, just get me down already."

She pleads childishly.

I pursed my lips and watch her beg.

"Not so soon, babe."

" Wasiq, what is the tape for and why are you shooting daggers my way" she voice surprisingly with a ting of curiosity hazing her mind.

"To tie you up, so that my woman will never or better say, can't leave me."

"I will leave you only if you get me down. How can I leave you when I am sitting right here and"
She stammers nervously as I come face to face with her, closing everything until we are breathing the same air.

"And" I breathe in hectoringly as I brush my lips down her earlobe.

"And" she repeats.

"And" I repeated.

"And" she replies again and I notice her tightly shut eyes.

" And, if you repeat it once again,then I will kiss you."

"And" she whispers endearingly.

My lips found its way onto her luscious lips as I make my words, a reality.

I pull away just about as the kiss is getting ardently dangerous of me losing myself in the depthness of our heated mingle.

I look at her. A ray of anger flashes across her features. Did I do something....perhaps is it the sudden peck.

Is it because I cut her while she was talking. This must be the only reason, why else.... would she not like my affection.

I had made it clear to myself that I would make myself the need of her that she wouldn't think of leaving me ever again. She will find herself, invincible of ever being loved as much as me.

Her fisted palm angers me as to why is she behaving so coldly.

Her lack of response made me pull away from the kiss as I felt it being rather forced.  Her stiffness, made me realise to stop however much I wanted to explore her soul through the tangible embrace.

"And don't kiss me so spontaneously. I don't like it."

She snaps.

Taking me aback by her words.

She begins again while I just watch her.

"You...absolutely have no right to do that since it is only me who is letting you in...in my thoughts and desires."

"You have to find me yourself. You will if only you truly love me" I said.

"You are doubting my fondness" she huffs.

"The more I get to know you, the more you seem impossible. I can't comprehend you at a time like this.

One time, you kiss me so passionately....making me feel the most wanted woman on earth and the next, you leave me in cloak of doubts."

I zone out as she complains about me to me. She thinks I am secretive man who doesn't share his feelings but always get her to talk.

The next thing I know, I tape her mouth as my ears catches the muffle voices of her complains.

Her eyes pops out at the sudden action of mine.

Just as she is about to take her hand to remove the white paper tape from her mouth, I hold her down by taking each of her wrist in my hand.

She moves her wrists to let her go but I tell her nothing as I watch her struggle to be unfree from my grasp.

"Help me, wash my hair" I begin.

She looks at me puzzlingly.

I give her a smile that reach up to my eyes,the one which I give to people when I ask them of favor.

The moment my grip on her wrist loosens. She escape from my grip and hurriedly rips the tape from her mouth.

"Ouch!!!!" She wails.

"This hurts."

She cups her mouth in her hand.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I stammered.

She looks up at me and the bubbling anger throws me off alittle to the back.

I look at her innocently. The one thing that really tips me off is when the womens in my life are mad.

Its scary to be honest.

They give you the horrendous silent treatment which is like a silent trip to hell and coming back when only, they wish to have you back.

When they stop making your food and the hardest part of it is when you have to eat alone. Each bite becomes harder than the other and in the end you end up losing appetite.

When they also stop waiting for your arrival thats what aches the most, when no one waits for you.

You know, one of the great thing about a tired day is that, when you come back in the end there are the most precious people who waits for you like the arrival of a new born.

Just the mere asking about the day, rejuvenate you to look forward to another day.

After six longer years, she has been the first one to look at me like I am all that matters in her life.

Her meekly excited tone upon my arrival takes me back to the days when Mom would enquire me until there was nothing left to tell, until the words would dry up my mouth, leaving me to watch her speak.

But no matter how much she would ask there was always alot to say...at a times, just to see her by my side I would make up stories that would always lacked of truth and I am sure she must have sensed that, but never once she asked me to stop.

She knew that there is no where for me to go but to speak with her.

Strangely, in my life she played dual role as a parent but this anxious heart would always wander to the man who wouldn't acknowledge, the very existence of me.

Every day, I would put myself to sleep that tomorrow...I will tell him something about myself and when the tomorrow that would come, all the energy to talk...would be drained out of me.

I failed at one thing.

That one thing, that I really wanted to succeed in. It has always been my aim.

That one thing, that has always been the barrier in letting my heart attach to people.

This has always stood me out among the new people that venture my way.

My heart wasn't always like that, I made it like that.

My heart was a free bird, six years ago.

But then I caged it.

When the flying bird of sky is suddenly caged, it suffocates. It gets difficult to live by.

Every moment, stretches to centuries of waiting for someone to unfree it, to let it fly high in the sky once again.

Now that I am very close to finding my freedom of loving and appreciating another person more than myself maybe I cannot give up.

I don't want to cage my heart anymore. I want to let it out, to love her wholeheartedly and to let her know what every vertex of my heart holds.

"Let me see" I asked.

I try to move her hand away from mouth.

" Leave me alone, for awhile" she urges.

When I don't remove my hand she swats it roughly.

I look at her only to be met with glares.

"I won't even if it is for awhile" I added as I finally manage to remove her cupped hand from her mouth.

I took her face by the chin and see, if it really is bad. It seems like, it has left an allergy around her lip area.

The redness of her upperlip hints that.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

" You should be" she utters.

I smile as our gaze locks yet once again.

"Stop smiling like that, you are making it harder for me to decide what to do."

"Okey, I will....but first knee up" I remember as to why I had initially made her sit on the counter top.

"What?"

She speaks as if I have asked her something out of context.

"Knee up, woman....to treat your wound" I answered.

Before she could obey me, I had her leg on the counter in an L shape while her other leg hangs off and moves constantly back and forth.

She holds onto her injured knee while I treat the wound.

She eyes me until she finally speaks that eventually also stop my anxious heart.

"You have long fingers. You should have become surgeon with these beautiful fingers of yours."

She takes my hand in her palms and gingerly runs the index of her other hand on my fingers. It tickles me to smile as to she has observed such a mundane detail of me.

"If I had became that then I wouldn't have met you. I am glad I became an actor and got wounded so you could fix."

"Perhaps if you had...maybe I would have gotten wounded to have to go to you....destiny never fails to meet those that are meant to be together" she concludes.

I watch her play with my fingers.

"Raseen," I voice tenderly.

"I am not going to hide anymore" I stop as I find my voice diminishing.

She looks up and pulls me to her face.

She breathes in before she could have her say.

"I am never letting you hide" she promises.

She pulls me into a hug and stays still for awhile.

Her fingers finds its way in my hair. She rubs my hair in her fingers to find it soapy.

"Why is your hair so sticky?" She questions.

"I didn't wash it"

"Why"

"When you screamed, I was in the shower and I ran down to see you.....I guess the soap has dried up."

"So, let me wash it" she proposes.

"If you hold me like this there is no way this is ever gona happen"

"Oh" she drawls.

"Bend your head in the basin."

I do as she orders. I bend over and she let the freezing cold water on me.

"Owww thats cold" I whimper.

I get my head straight. The cold water runs down my spine, turning her smile into hysterical laughter.

The bathroom fills up with her melodic voice and I can't help but to watch her grow on me like my soul.

"Bend over" she pauses me in my train of thoughts.

As she massages my scalp ever slowly. I urge her to be quick as my neck is about to snap off my body.

I scoot lower so that she could towel dry my hair.

"Have you done this before?"

She surprised me by asking something as intimate as this.

I watch her as she waits for my reply.

When I fail to answer her as I don't know how to do that, she stops drying my hair.

"Is there something you haven't done"she breathes in irritatingly.

"Never question that, there are so many things that I haven't done yet" I reveal.

I give final rub to my hair and toss the wet towel into laundry basket.

I cage her between myself and the counter top, her perplex expression gutting me,more than before.

She weaves her fingers in my black locks and the voice of mine that has never constricted before, is now constricting with the flowery touch of her fingers.

Exchanging such emotion stirs the chaos within me, learning to lean my head on her shoulders which she has always welcomed me to do so.

"I have never felt this way when you weren't by my side. You stir the world of mine in me and I am letting it" I voice hoarsely.

I battle innerly with my emotions that has plague my throat like there is no need for me to speak when everything else of mine is doing the job so soundlessly.

"I wonder what we did, to get eachother" she pauses.

"Its our lonely heart that got us together"

I said, more like my words flowed out of me.

"You had parents but they never had time for you meanwhile me..although I had mom, Sanam, and Naveed yet they couldn't eradicate the loneliness that I felt. The loneliness that Dad made me felt and still makes me feel."

I put her down to the ground and her hands slips into mine,ever aesthetically.

I breathe in and the tears that had suddenly moisten my eyes, makes me want to avoid showing her that my heart rips everytime at a thought of him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I strode into pitch dark living room that is otherwise after my wedding glowed into life and from far away this gives me the sense of living that is waiting for me.

I switch the lights to life and before I could guide my eyes to the bottom of stairs where she usually waits for me.

My eyes that desperately wants to see her after weeks of not seeing her due to the promotional activities of my new film.

The first thing when I come home after long exhausting days is not there.

I look at my wrist watch and it dawns on me that it is past midnight. I have never came this late.

I ramble through the stairs to our bedroom and the lights abrupt to life upon my presence. I turn the door knob of our room, ever silently to not to disturb her.

The room is filled with warmness and serenity. The moon that has drawn across the sky bleam through the un drawn curtains. The only light that glows the room with shade of grey and enough for me to guide me.

She must have had gone to bed early since the curtains are not drawn.

She has curled herself into a cocoon at the center of the bed.

My heart surges with affection as I sit at the edge of the bed where I could see the beauty that pervades the air with her pureness.

I reach out to touch her fairy like cheeks so soft,heated, and tear stained.

Has she cried herself to sleep.

She has.

I touch the fabric of the pillow and it is dampened with her tears.

I instantly check her forehead and it is burning. She is down with high fever.

I kick off my shoes and jacket, hurriedly runs down the stairs toward the kitchen.

I grab a baking bowl and fills it up with ice cubes.

When I could find face towel, I immediately give up.

I roam in my closet for a white tee shirt when my eyes fell on the glass box which is withholding my blood stain white shirt.

I take it out and it is stitched back into one piece and it smells of freshly sprayed perfume. The stain on the shirt are untouched and I fold it back and keeps it inside the glassbox.

My eyes lands on the new white tee shirt  that I recently model for. The fabric is light and sheer when it is wet and it seems to be the perfect item at the moment to be used as dampening strip.

I pull her to the edge of the bed and for the rest of the night, I refreshed the damp tee shirt while ignoring the fact what might have caused her to broke out in such high fever.

The notification on her phone lits the room and that is only when I notice that she has clutch the phone in her hand.

I unfree it from her grasp and my eyes dwells longer on her phone screen as I see continuous emails notification that too from, Dr.Banks.

How and why is he messaging her this late in the night.

As questions upon questions river down my mind, I became ever more agitated to evade my curious thoughts, to find the answers to my questions on my own.

I click on the email notification and I am met with a mail. As wrong as I felt at the moment to check on her. I scroll down to the part where I felt ashamed of myself for doubting her honesty.

"If you are reading this...Please get in touch with me as soon as you"

"I would like to request to you to comeback to London if perhaps you can't.  I am more than willing to fly to Pakistan to do it"

I scroll down the bunches of emails which seems weeks old and as I tap it. The email pops up and I scan to the part where all my old and new questions are solved.

I snap it shut and place it on the nightstand as yet again I find myself failing to understand as to why does Dr.Banks, wants her to do his son surgery.

After all the things they both had gone through he has yet came with the hope that her skills can save his son. They once had epitome of trust on eachother.

More than that, what matters is... what has she decided to do. Is she going to let their past enmity decide the future of person?

If enmity of past can uproot the life of a living than it should be thrown away in ocean like a pebbles which nobody can find in the seabed.

If living stop living for life as much as it tries than Raseen has the right to help him rise. And to nurture him wisely as it is her pride.

I snuggle into her warmness and touch her forehead to check her temperature that is surprisingly going away after all the effort I put to it.

The sleep is far away from my eyes as I can't do that.

I watch the sky as it turns rosy.

Her eyes flutter to open to find me in front of her gaze.

Even in exhausting state, she manages to flash me a weak smile and speaks lethargicaly.

"You are home."

And before I could utter a word, she falls back into sleep.

I draw the curtains as bright rays of sun shoves in almost heatedly.

She has fallen into blissful deep sleep and finally I feel better as my anxiety rests at a bay.

Salam and hello....I hope u all are doing fab...

Jumma mubarak in advance

Gud luck and best wishes to those who are having exams....

Anyway...part two of this chap will probably be out soon ...maybe tomorrow or Sunday.

And in that chap I will reveal who is that person....

If you like this chapter please let me know

Vote
Comment
Message
Share
Follow me and I will follow u bk ♥

Any mistakes plz ignore ...I will fix them tomorrow.

Until then stay happy and make others happy :)

Zooming out :) ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
111K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
779K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
200 21 3
'Aren't you my wife?' Hadi retorted, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Masooma remained silent. 'Not for too long,' she replied. 'And what mad...