Falling For The Rival

Oleh caffeinatedgirl27

Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
News !!!!!

Chapter 12

143 21 5
Oleh caffeinatedgirl27

All was going well. It's been a week since I was proved innocent. Cygnet is back at 'Our Home'. Chase left the school and the city as well. Astrid, Zac, Ash and I form an awesome group. We gel well with each other. Even our Romeo and Juliet project was spot on.

Everything is just perfect and I hope it stays the same way.

It was a Sunday. Due to some official problems we were given a week holiday. Yesterday we all decided for a movie night today at my place.

I called up Ash,

"Hey, will you come with Cygnet and me. We wanted to buy some snacks for our movie night."

"Crystal, I would love to come with you. But I am a bit busy."

"It's okay Ash."

I didn't care to ask what work did he have.

At sharp 8 pm everyone was at my place.

We decided to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

We all sat on the couch. We were surrounded by snacks and drinks.

I was sitting between Ash and Cygnet. To the right side of Ash were our love birds Zac and Astrid.

We were watching the movie and having talks in between. When Zac suddenly said

"Guys this week would be boring as fuck. No school. No dramas. Let's go on a vacation."

"You are right Zac. But where should we go?"

When suddenly an idea struck my head.

"Cygnet we can go Palaaso. I mean at our farmhouse. Ash you are going to get Janet along."

"Sure Pooh Bear."

"We should leave tomorrow itslef."

"You are right Birdie. We will take my mini van."

"Awesome so now everything is decided, I think we should meet tomorrow at 9 am. We all will meet Zac at his place."

"No Cryssie Baby. We will pick up Birdie from her home. Ash's home is on our way. So we will pick them up from there."

"Okay. Even that's a good idea."

After everything is decided. Everyone leaves my place at 1 am.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day I wake up at 5 am and go to take a shower. After an hour when I leave the bathroom I see even Cygnet is awake.

She goes for a bath while I start with the packing. Once I am done with the packing, I go to get ready. 

I wear a blue crop top and grey hot pants. I leave my hairs open. I apply minimal ammount of makeup. Just some mascara and lip gloss.

Even Cygnet is ready. We go to Zac's place at 8:30 am. He helps us put our bags in the mini van.

We reach Astrids place at 8:45 am. Zac goes to Astrid. He hugs her and places a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey Birdie!"

"Hola! Zac."

"Woah Astra babe, are you learning Spanish ?"

"Sí Crystal."

"Huh?"

"It means 'Yes'?"

"Babe for now forget Spanish. 'Cause we are not learning that language."

We leave Astrids's place by 9 am. We reach Asher's place by 9:20 am.

"Hey Crystal."

Janet comes running towards me. She is the best girl I have ever met.

"Hey Pooh Bear."

"Hello Ash."

"Ash even we are there. Won't you greet us."

"Zac, she is special you know."

I punch Ash in his stomach. Everybody starts laughing. I blush. I wish this would be the most memorable trip ever.

After a 2 hour drive we reach at the farmhouse. It's a big bungalow with a large garden and a swimming pool.

There are in all 5 bedrooms.

Asher and Janet in one bedroom.
I will share a bedroom with Cygnet. Zac and Astra in another bedroom. The remaining two bedrooms would be closed. Those are our parents' room where we were not allowed.

It was 12 pm. We decide cook food. Astra and I will cook Prawns. Cygnet will be doing the rice and both the boys will be in charge of the desert. I don't trust Zac's cooking. The last time he tried cooking, he almost burned my kitchen. But I know Ash is an awesome cook.

Janet made friends as soon as she came here. So she started playing with them

We decided not to have lunch in the dining room, but near the river side. So we packed everything and went near the riverside. We placed the mats and had our lunch. We were talking about the old days of our friendship. Talking about the embarrassing stories of our childhood.

After lunch Cygnet went back to the bungalow. Astra and Zac wanted to have a look around this beautiful village. So they both left. Ash and I were still on the riverside. Janet was playing around.

"Fate always leave us both alone together."

"Yeah Pooh Bear."

"Even destiny want us to be with each other."

"Pooh Bear"

"Yes Ash?"

"Do you know that I am so dangerous for your life."

"You ain't."

"I am. I am the mystery which no body can solve."

"I don't want to solve the mystery that you are. Instead I want you to trust me so much that you reveal your enigma without any hesitation."

"I trust you. But some mysteries are better left unsolved."

"And you are one of those."

"When you finally solve the mystery Pooh Bear, you will leave me."

"If I had to leave, I would have never tried."

"But my life is darker than you can even imagine."

"And I love darkness. I don't want to hold your hands and take you towards the light. I want you to struggle and find your way over there while I keep guiding you and supporting you."

"Why?"

"Because you never know till when you have a person in your life. It's the law of universe. People leave. Doesn't matter it's when they are alive or when they die. But they will leave. I don't want you to be dependent on me. I will keep trying to support you until I am alive."

"You are the most matured girl I have ever met."

"Let's leave Ash. Cygnet is alone at the bungalow."

The whole day passes with a whole lot of fun. We laugh, dance, sing and play.
We have dinner in the dining room. We all go to sleep at 12 am.

I was feeling restless for unknown reasons. I didn't even bring my sleeping pills with me. I thought I won't need them.

I went to take a stroll outside and get some fresh air.

As I was walking I feel a hand on my waist that pulls me towards itslef. I thought it was Ash. But the pull was very hard. Ash won't be so rough on me.

I start screaming. Another man tapes my mouth. The man who pulled me ties my hands. I couldn't see their faces. They had masks on. But I could tell they both were very tall and muscular. Like some trained people. They pick me up and put me in truck or something.

That was when I realised that I was kidnapped!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry for starting with the cliffhangers again...
And the twists have started all again...
Trouble in paradise ...
Who do you think is involved in kidnapping of Crystal...
Stay tuned...
Keep Reading ... Keep Supporting ...
Do vote and comment...
Love you all..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 3.1K 28
"What are you doing here?" a male snapped at me. I opened my eyes and saw one of the most feared guys in our school, Hayden Hunter. Not far behind Ha...
138K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
8K 195 23
Preview- I looked up at him and sniffled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was scared of rejection." "Crystal I would NEVER reject you. You're...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...