Forced To Be With Him ( Fairy...

By Berserkie

This is a NaLu fan fiction and the other couples would be Gray and Juvia and maybe even Laxus and Lisanna. Lu... More

Chapter 1 Reunion
Chapter 2 Singing Together!
Chapter 3 Important News
Chapter 4 Troubles

Forced To Be With Him ( Fairy Tail Natsu X Lucy )

9.7K 113 20
By Berserkie

Sooo it's Berserkie  here anyway this is going my third fan fiction this is not a sequel to Lucy's Willing Choice.
It's a NEW fan fiction.

Anyway it's going to be NaLu, Gruvia and maybe a Laxus X Lisanna

So Lucy a blond beauty who has finished Fairy University and she is living a happy and normal life but that all changes when Lucy is invited to a party where all the year 12 students ( 3rd years ) from Fairy Tail School meet up, Lucy hesitates at first because she doesn't want to see her no. 1 enemy Natsu Dragneel an annoying, self-centered guy who is willing to do anything to madden her.

After the party, which Lucy thought was the worst thing that ever happened to her, something unexpected and horrifing occurs.

AND ...

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM FAIRY TAIL THEY BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA.

Enjoy ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...