My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 10

112K 1.7K 144
By biscuitmonster

Sorry for the late chapter! Hope you enjoy it though.

Next chapter for the first time will be in Matt's POV! *crowd roars and cheers*

Biscuit xxx

My best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 10

“I can’t believe we’re doing this”

“Well believe it”

“I really don’t want to be here”

“You have no choice”

“She’s a bitch though, a total bitch”

“She’s Matt’s bitch so we just have to tolerate it

“I hate Matt”

“Well I don’t” I rang the doorbell

“How is that my business?” she retorted

“You love me”

“So?”

“If I need you to do something with me I know you will do it”

She opened her mouth but quickly shut it again. She huffed and folded her arms

“Good girl” I shot her a smug grin “Now hold this bag” I handed over the plastic bag and she grabbed onto it reluctantly, sulking like a three year old.

After waiting a couple of more seconds the door flew open, a nervous looking Matt standing by the doorway.

“Hey guys” he smiled. He stepped out of the way letting us in. Amy stormed in first with me following behind.

We stood by the bottom of the stairs as Matt closed the door behind him.

He turned around flashing another nervous grin. It was weird seeing him act shy.

He must really like this girl.

“So uh...thanks guys...for this”

I nodded, Amy just glared.

“I mean” he gestured at Amy “For someone who is a cruel, cold-hearted bitch like yourself, this means a lot. I think you’re less of a dog now”

“I’ve already planned my outfit for when you die.” she flipped him off and stormed up the stairs.

I folded my arms trying not to show my amusement “Even when she’s trying you still take the piss”

He chuckled “I thanked her and complimented her! Plus I didn’t make any comments about her being a slut or having AIDS! I tried!”

As soon as the words left his mouth we both burst out laughing.

I don’t know at what point it was when we were laughing that Matt had stopped. 

“W-what?” I chuckle uneasily. He was staring at me so intently, like he couldn’t believe something.

“Matt” I smile nervously “Hello Matt?” I wave my hands in front of my face.

He didn’t say anything. He just opened the front door and left, slamming the door behind him

What the hell just happened here?

...........................................................

I sat at the edge of the bed as I watched Britney play with the hem of her dress. Her bump was becoming more pronounced. We shared awkward eye contact. I let out a small smile; it was hard to make conversation with a girl I’ve hated all my life and Amy just sitting in a corner sending death glares.

“Look I know you guys you don’t want to be here, you’re only doing this because Matt asked you too. I don’t need pity friends” she tucked her tired looking hair behind her ear.

“Alright” Amy stood up enthusiastically dusting of her pants “You heard her Rosie, she doesn’t want us to be here”

Amy strode towards me with a stupid grin on her face, pulling me up by my wrist.

“Amy” I nudged her in her side and pulled my wrist out of her hold.

I turned to face Britney “You’re right, we did come because Matt asked us too.” I shrugged “But maybe we could put our differences aside” Amy snorted earning her another nudge,

She groaned “I hate you”

I chuckled “As I was saying, maybe we could put our differences aside and become friends?”

Britney let out a small unsure smile

I pointed to the bag still in Amy’s grasp “We brought chocolate and movies?”

Her smile widen “Okay”

................................................................................

“See that wasn’t so bad” I stated as me and Amy walked arm in arm back to my house

“What are you talking about!?” Amy exclaimed a smile on her lips “We watched three movies and she cried through all of them! Who cries during a comedy?”

I giggled “I hear pregnant women are very hormonal”

She shook her laughing “I don’t care it was annoying”

“It’s over now, we don’t have to do that anytime soon”

“Thank God” she sighed “By the way, where was Matt?”

I shrugged looking off into the distance “I have no idea, he was being weird today”

“What? Besides acting like a nervous bitch?” I shoot her an amused look. Don’t they ever get tired of insulting each other?

I nodded “Yep, we were laughing one minute and then the next minute he just stops”

“Uh huh”

“Yeah and he’s just staring, I try talking to him but he just stormed out of the house”

“Whoa”

“Yeah”

“Maybe your breath smelt”

I laugh “I can assure you it wasn’t that”

“Then what?”

I shrug “I really don’t know. He’s never looked at me like that”

“How was the look exactly?”

I think about it “It was like a ‘I can’t believe this” kind of thing, you know?”

“No not really.”

I chuckle “Maybe he remembered he had to go to work or something?”

“Where is he working?”

“Mechanics”

“Is the pay good?”

“Nope, he said it’s terrible. He’s struggling with the hospital bills”

I glance at Amy and I saw something I had never seen before. “Is someone feeling sorry for Matt?” I smirk at her.

She shook her head furiously “W-What!? Don’t be so ridiculous”

I smile “its okay Amy. I feel sorry for him too”

She sighed “His dad is loaded, why can’t he help out?”

“His dad doesn’t even know yet. And still I don’t think Matt’s pride will let him ask”

“Oh”

“I wish we could do something?”

We?”

“Let’s not go over this again Amy”

She chuckled “Well next week is the school carwash; we could sign up for that?”

I grimace “That event is only for the boys so they can soak girls and perve through their transparent tops”

“Hey you’re the one who wants to help your friend out. Last year I heard Britney and her drones made $1000.”

I gasped “$1000!?”

“Yeah” she nodded “and she didn’t have to give any of the money to the school because her group made the most money”

“Wow”

“Do you want us to sign up for it?” she asked

“Just the two of us?”

“I can’t see anyone else willing to give up all the money to Matt, do you?”

“Nope”

“Right, so it will be just the two of us”

“For someone that hates Matt, you’re sure putting a lot of effort” I waggle my eyebrows and grin

She opens her mouth but words fail to fall out

“Hmm?” I ask grinning “I missed that”

“I hate you.” She unhooks her arm from mine and storms off towards my house.

I chuckle “Drama queen”

Amy makes a turn and she’s no longer in sight. My thoughts soon rush back to Matt. Maybe I should call him? I take my phone out of my pocket and dial his number. It rings twice and goes to voicemail. He busied my call? I shrug and put my phone back in my pocket.

Maybe it’s Matt just being Matt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.2K 17
Liz has secrets but how long can she hide them? What happens when late at night she is kidnapped by a gang. Now her two most important secrets are ri...
28.8K 1.2K 5
In a city full of Mobs and Mafias, emerges a love story from the underworld of Chicago. She was kidnapped by human traffickers and it was his duty t...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
145K 3.6K 113
What happens when the wealthiest person in the world get transmigrated into an Eroge game. Well alot of things happen that you can only know unless y...