Sparktastic Slam Book Challen...

By RomanceSparks

Get to know the Romance Sparks Wattpad Authors better by reading their answers to this Adult Slam Book Challe... More

Sparktastic Slam Book Challenge
Neilani Alejandrino @sweetdreamer33
Kristi McManus @kristimcm
Adelyn Sterling @AdelynAnn
Kristin Jacques @ Krazydiamond
Ysa Arcangel @ysa_arcangel
Gaby Cabezut @gabycabezut
Lavinia Leigh @lavinialeigh
A.J. Winter @ajwinterbooks
Leigh W. Stuart - @BindingTies
Ali Novak @fallzswimmer
Rachel Meinke @knightsrachel
Debra Goelz @Brittanie Charmintine
Janelle Ruiz @Greenwriter
Brandon Wong (@brandonwong048)
Avylinn Winter @Avylinn
Leah @LDCrichton

Rebecca Sky @RebeccaSky

385 18 15
By RomanceSparks

Birthday: November 19

Zodiac Sign: S-S-Scorpio

3 Fears:

1. Zippers (Don't laugh! It's legit. I was a chubby kid and I had an aggressive Austrian grandma (Oma) and she would get mad at how slow I zipped my jacket, bat my hands away, and zip it so fast my chubby double chin got stuck it in. This happened so often I have a permanent scar).

2. Double chins. *see above

3. Heights. (This one time when I went to visit Wattpad HQ with a bunch of the Wattpad Stars, the CEO of Wattpad Allen Lau took us to this fancy restaurant, which is 350 meters above the ground in a glass rotating room. I thought I was going to die. Luckily Kat Tonks and Anna Todd took good care of me. Also, I met Lincoln from The 100 there, so that made everything better).

Turn ons: The brat in me wants to say light switches. The romantic in me says being hugged from behind.

Turn offs: Narcissists.

Something you really, really want: A VW bug.

Most embarrassing moment: I was working at a child care center and it was my job to send home activity calendars for the parents to review. One of the activities we had planned was to encourage the kids to write rap music, then we'd film it and make music videos, and later that week for movie day, we'd watch the videos back. Well of course when I sent out the calendars I typoed and said, "RAPING PARTY: We will film your children raping and watch it back as a group." Rapping and raping are VERY different. It was hands down the worst typo of my life. Let's just say the parents were not very impressed and I had A LOT of explaining to do. 

Favorite Dish: Well, I'm vegan. Which means I don't eat anything that comes from an animal. Yes, even dairy! But vegan cupcakes are basically my favorite, oh and Tacos. I eat Tacos at least once a week. Mmmmmm Tacos.

Hobbies: Procrastinating. (It took me ten minutes to answer this question).

Strange/Hidden Talent: I can mimic a car alarm. Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly bratty, I'll hide in parking lot and wait for people to near their car and then make the alarm sound. It's soooooo funny.

Role Model: Nancy Wake, a British Spec Op who parachuted into Nazi occupied France(WW11). At one stage, she was the Gestapo's most wanted person! #girlpower

Expression: Like facial? This one:

Favorite Color: Black. (I know what you're thinking, "black is a shade." Fine, brown...brown needs love too.)

Favorite TV Show: The 100.

Band/Singer: MIND (it's my love-person's band, so I may be biased). But I also really love Hozier, Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Bon Iver, Lauren Hill, Sia, Amy Winehouse, Mother Mother, and so many more.

Celebrity Crush: Zoe Kravitz

Favorite Romantic song: Come What May (The version in Moulin Rouge) *I walked down the isle to this song.

Favorite Romance book: Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Not just because Anne is a red head who lost her temper and broke a slate over her crushes head, but Anne encompasses my wild romantic side.

Favorite Romantic Movie: Moulin Rouge.     

Idea of a Perfect Romantic Date: Anything that involves snuggling. I love to snuggle.

Guilty Pleasure: Going as long as possible without having to wear pants. (I work from home).

Place I would like to visit: Ireland! When I was a little girl and someone would ask me what I want to be when I grew up, I'd always answer, "Irish." I figured Ireland is the only place in the world loud mouthed red heads blend into a crowd! I'm hoping to get there this year. I'll probably cry.

What you're bad at: Math. What even are numbers? Why do we need them? I could happily memorize a series of emoji to use for phone numbers instead.

Favorite Ice cream flavor: (Vegan) Ben and Jerry's.

Favorite Drink: Green Tea. I'm addicted to green tea.

Most exotic meat you've tasted: Monkey. (It's a long story).

Worst place you have ever been to: I'm a believer that there's beauty everywhere if you look hard enough. But that said, I used to work at a law firm. That was the worst.

Best place you have ever been to: I once ate a deep fried banana in a tree house in West Africa. That was pretty epic.

What makes you happy? Snuggling with my dogs! They're so cute!

What was your scariest experience. I wrote a whole story about it. It's in my Wattblog if you want to read more. But basically I was in the Amazon jungle and I had to walk through snake infested water and sleep in a hammock in with only a stick and bug net to keep the tarantulas off me. I should mention I hate creepy crawlies.

What was the nicest things said about you? I asked my love-person to describe me in one word and he said "vibrant". I thought that was really nice.

The Pope is having dinner at your place, what would you cook for him? Tacos...he should be so lucky. 

When was the last time you flirted on someone? Everyday. I'm a compulsive flirt.

How much time do you spend in a bathroom? Too long, if you count baths (I've been known to stay in the tub for 2+ hours).

You have two choices for a lifetime partner. Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans. Who would you pick and why? Ryan Gosling. He's Canadian, I'm Canadian. I love the Note Book, actually I've had a crush on him since Breaker High.

The worst thing you did for love? Get married. I swore I'd never get married. But my love-person done tricked me into not wanting any other person.

The best? Get married. *see above

The most beautiful persons in your opinion? I find kindness incredibly beautiful.  

The most expensive thing you bought for yourself. My computer. Hey, a girl's got to write.

If you were a fictional character, who would you be? The Mad Hatter. I could so rock his hat!

What's your favorite from the ones you've written? Why? My favorite character I've ever written would have to be Tikee (The Time Keeper) from my novel A LIFETIME ACCORDING TO KARMA ROSE. Tikee speaks in Suess-esq riddles, is incredibly creepy, but he's also adorable. It was fun writing that type of contrast in a character.

Published books: My Wattpad novel THE LOVE CURSE is going to be published by the same publishers who did VAMPIRE DIARIES and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. I'm so freaking excited!!! It comes out June 2018!

Message to readers and followers:

You're my favorites (always)! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
246K 5.6K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc