To Whom It May Concern

Von katherinepowell

(Sequel to Watty Award Winner "Dear Sydney") College isn't for everyone. Sometimes school is meant to end... Mehr

To Whom It May Concern
Cast & Characters
Part One
1 | Sydney
2 | Connor
3 | Sydney
4 | Connor
6 | Connor
7 | Sydney
8 | Connor
9 | Sydney
10 | Connor
11 | Sydney
12 | Connor
13 | Sydney
14 | Connor
15 | Sydney
16 | Connor
17 | Sydney
18 | Connor
Author's Note
19 | Sydney
20 | Connor
21 | Sydney
22 | Connor
23 | Sydney
24 | Connor
25 | Sydney
The First Phone Call
26 | Connor
27 | Sydney
28 | Connor
29 | Sydney
30 | Connor
The Second Phone Call
Part Two
31 | Sydney
32 | Connor
33 | Sydney
34 | Connor
35 | Sydney
36 | Connor
37 | Sydney
38 | Connor
39 | Sydney
40 | Connor
41 | Sydney
42 | Connor
43 | Sydney
44 | Connor
45 | Sydney
46 | Connor
47 | Sydney
48 | Connor
49 | Sydney
50 | Everyone
Epilogue 1 | Britt Menck
Epilogue 2 | Dan Menck
Epilogue 3 | Katie Stevens
Epilogue 4 | Alan Hammer
Epilogue 5 | Mel Hammer
Epilogue 6 | Jacob Lanthrop
Epilogue 7 | Shelby Toth
Epilogue 8 | Connor Hall
Epilogue 9 | Sydney Hall

5 | Sydney

4.8K 350 40
Von katherinepowell

Friday, September 11th, 2020

Dear Connor,

Reading the word "soulmate" on one of your letters just makes my heart melt. And you already know how frozen that organ is inside of me. Actually, seeing anything from you just makes me smile bigger than even chocolate-covered strawberries do.

Holy crap, I didn't even tell you yet, but they have this little store next to the NYCSO rehearsal place that sells these giant chocolate-covered strawberries for FIFTY CENTS EACH. Isn't that just unheard of? I had to stop myself from buying ten when I walked past for my audition on Wednesday.

And I think I'm going to have to start stopping myself (start stopping? Is that a thing?) a lot more often now, because I got into the NYCSO! And not only did I get in, but I got third chair of the entire orchestra! I beat out people who have been in this orchestra for years and who are older and have been playing longer than me, but I still managed to get third chair! I sit right behind Amy Summa, who naturally is first. Next to her is another new person, Jacob Lanthrop, who somehow managed to get second chair as a newbie? I think that we're going to get along because neither of us know anything about what we got into!

Also, getting third chair means I'll be getting paid more than I would have if I got a lower chair! So I'm also making bank!

Moving on, my parents replied to my letter with a phone call. They seem to be fine with everything, which is great considering the fact that I was scared out of my mind to tell them about all this. But they said they just want me to be happy, which is great and is something that I'm so grateful for. They really are amazing parents to be supporting me in my dream like this.

Thank you for letting me know about the girl in your apartment. You totally don't have to, but it made me feel good to know that you were thinking about me and my feelings in that situation. I don't want you to think that you have to tell me everything that goes on with the opposite sex, but just the fact that you told me that one thing makes me feel so much more at ease with being away from you!

Speaking of "being away", I'm going to be getting a new apartment! Well, I might be. I saw this post on Facebook from this guy Justin who was looking for a fourth roommate in his apartment, which he shares with two other people, Adrian and Lucy. I messaged him saying that I was interested, so we'll see what turns up! I think I might have a shot at it, and I'm going to meet them all in person soon to see how we mesh together!

I totally miss you and the gang, but I say that in every letter. Tell them that I love them and that I miss them all a ton, and I want to plan a trip back soon! I just have to find out my rehearsal schedule first.

Anyways, I love you to the moon and back and hope that your weekend is amazing!

Love,

Sydney Porter 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 41.8K 51
Out of His League is now published by W by Wattpad Books! You can get your hands on the paperback or E-book edition from the following link: https:w...
46.3K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
228K 5.5K 47
Hannah Clarke and Nate Daniels. Not lovers, nope; childhood best friends. They were inseparable, wherever there was Nate, there was Hannah. But what...
6.9K 700 27
*Sequel to Hopelessly Imperfect* Farah Dent is ready for college, but her heart might not be... When Chris Lawson encourages his girlfriend Farah to...