Player II: Accustomed To The...

By Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... More

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Twenty.One

6.1K 306 205
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

"Maaaa!" I walked into her house after a long day of shopping. "Mother!"

I heard the patio door slide open.

"We're back here girl." She said.

I sat down my purse but grabbed my phone and walked to the back with them.

"Aunty Bri!" Aria yelled as soon as she saw me.

"TT baby! Oh my gosh I've missed you."

"Yeah, you've totally neglected my child." Nicki said.

"I haven't I've just been busy. I'm coming to get her soon." I took a seat next to Nicki and pulled Aria on my lap.

"I feel like I barely see you Sabrina." My mom said.

"You're always at work. Nobody calls and checks up on me, when I call you guys don't answer or call back." I responded.

"That's very untrue." Nicki cut in. "I call you all the time for you to hang out with me and Ari but you never answer."

I took a deep breath. This is why they don't hear from me. I get bashed constantly.

"So how's everything, school, work?" Momma asked while sitting down.

My mom or Nicole doesn't know about me deciding to drop from the IT program. I'm still waiting on my acceptance to the art program so right now my life is at a standstill.

"Uh..everything's ok."

"She's lying." Nicki said.

"I'm not lying."

"You pause when you're about to lie." She said.

Rolling my eyes, I looked over at my mom. "Everything is fine."

"Are you sure? Don't lie to your own mother now."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well when can I come see your house? You still decorating?"

"Um...yeah."

"Lie again." Nicki laughed.

"Would you shut the hell up girl damn." I said.

"Hey watch it." My mom said.

"She's annoying! How does she know what's going on in my life?"

"She's your sister Sabrina, she probably does know when you're lying! I have a feeling you're not being honest as well."

I just shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"What's really going on with you Sabrina?" My mom asked.

I looked at her. "I'm not in school anymore, my house was broken into and I don't have a job. You guys happy now?"

"So how are you paying a mortgage with no job?" Nicki questioned.

"It's being paid don't worry."

"You're back dealing with Chris aren't you?" She asked.

"Here we go."

"Are you Sabrina?" My mom added.

"I'm sorry when did Chris become the bad guy?" I looked at them confused.

"I don't think he's a bad guy." My mom said. "I just didn't know you two were back together."

"He's a bad guy to me. I'm sure he's the reason you aren't in school or have a job. He puts his hands on you, he's disrespectful, shall I go on?" Nicki said.

"Wait he's abusive?!" My mom asked surprised.

"No! And he's not the reason I'm not in school or don't have a job. I was being stalked so I had to change my program. My job did budget cuts that's why I'm not working. Chris has been helping me out. It'll be a cold day in hell before Chris decides to become abusive. The most he's ever done is grabbed my arm."

"Grabbing your arm can become worse Sabrina, why have I never heard about this?" My mom said.

"Because of what you're doing right now. Yes Chris has his issues but he's not a bad guy. I just told you two that I was being stalked but you're over looking that because Chris grabbed my arm too hard? That's insane to me."

"You just need to leave Chris alone Sabrina." Nicki said. "You can do so much better."

I laughed while getting up. "I'm going to go. That man that's so evil to you is taking me on a vacation."

"Sabrina don't go." My mom pleaded.

"No thank you. And you guys wonder why I don't come around." I walked inside the house and out the front door. As soon as I climbed in my car my phone rung. I hit the answer button on my screen then pulled off. "Hello."

"May I speak with Sabrina Jones please?" A guy said.

"Speaking."

"This is Detective Michaels, I was working your case for the break in."

"Oh, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm ok."

"That's good, well I have some good news, there are parking cameras across the street from your house, so we were able to see exactly who broke in. I printed you out some pictures to see if you can identify the people that did this."

"Wait, people?"

"Yes, there were 3 people."

"Oh ok. I'm free right now, I can come up there."

"I actually have to run to a meeting but I'll leave a copy of the photos at the front desk. You can come pick them up, give me a call later on today or in the morning to let me know if you can identify those people for me."

"Okay, I'll head that way now."

"Alright cool, I'll talk to you later then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and made my way to the police station. Once I grabbed the envelope I headed to Chris's place.

Before I headed inside, i decided to take a look at the pictures. So Ronnie had to bring people with him to destroy my house? And on top of that he has a key.

Somebody I've never fucked or been in a relationship with decides to stalk me. This shit is all so fucking crazy. That reminds me to file that restraining order as soon as I talk to Detective Michaels.

I pulled the photos out and started looking through them. The more I flipped through them, the more I got pissed, but I started to laugh.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I said as I stared at 3 people getting out of a car.

I tossed the pictures in my passenger seat and sat back. Things just started to click.

I grabbed my purse, shoved the pictures in it and my phone and got out.

Christopher

I was in the kitchen cooking me and my baby dinner when I heard the front door open.

"Baby is that you?" I yelled but got no response. I walked out the kitchen and she had this look on her face like she could kill somebody. I stopped her before she could walk past. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She looked up at me and shook her head.

"What baby? What's wrong?" I asked.

She lifted up the pictures in her hand. I saw Mijo, Trey and Tiara getting out of a car in her driveway.

Uh oh.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb."

"I'm not playing dumb."

She laughed and started walking to the stairs again.

"Sabrina, wait."

"No Chris, I knew something was weird about Tiara having my purse and somebody using a key to get into my house."

I grabbed her waist to stop her from walking.

"This picture doesn't mean anything baby."

She turned to face me. "What did you do Chris? I know them destroying my house had to be your fucking idea."

I took a deep breath and rubbed my head.

"And the fucked up part is my own best friend helped you! UGH!" She pushed me away and went up the stairs.

"Sabrina we were drunk when we came up with this. I'm sorry."

"You had me thinking Ronnie or Lira did it but the whole time it was you're pathetic ass." She walked into my room and into the closet and started grabbing her bags.

"It was just a fucking joke! I told them I wanted you to move back in with me and to hate Ronnie forever. Tiara told me about Ronnie blowing up your phone so I suggested that we made him seem like he was crazier and make you realize how you really fucked up by messing with him. Tiara had your purse and took out your keys and said let's break into her house. It was a stupid idea but baby none of us were thinking straight."

"I just cannot believe this shit! All of y'all are sorry as fuck!" She yelled. "All my stuff that I used my hard earned money to get is destroyed because of you and them. I almost put two innocent people in jail. This is just fucking stupid!" She started putting her stuff in her bags.

"Where you going?!"

"Home. I don't want to see your face right now."

"Baby we were drunk."

"I don't give a fuck! This whole situation is fucked up. All the shit you had them break and destroy, you most definitely are paying for."

I pulled her to me and started hugging her tight. "Sabrinaaaaa, don't leave! I'm sorry. Don't be mad. I'll make this up to you. I'll pay for everything I'll get your whole house redecorated. I was desperate and just wanted to get my girl back home with me."

She pushed me off of her. "This wasn't the way to do it." She picked up her bags. "Goodbye Chris."

I just sat on the floor and put my head in my hands. This is some bullshit! If only I would have known they had cameras out there...

Why couldn't that Detective be like other police officers and not do his damn job. He probably like my girl that's why. I had her convinced that weak ass nigga was the one who did this. She was about get a restraining order, she was back home with me, everything was perfect.

I don't know how Ima fix this.

Loud crashes downstairs broke me out of my thoughts. I jumped up and ran down there. My TV was off the top of the fire place and the table was flipped over.

I couldn't be mad because I deserved that and it's nothing to replace it.

"Stupid bitch." She sent a vase flying my way.

"You can get out for real now! You tripping." I said.

She rushed outside and I heard more glass shatter. I hurried out there and my car windows were broke. This bitch is nuts.

"Now I can go." She said picking up her bags.

"I would make you pay for all this but I know yo broke ass can't afford it."

"Bitch fuck you." She flipped me off then climbed in her car and sped off.

I sat on the steps and groaned loudly.

Might as well cancel that trip. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.9K 75
** Let it go and if it comes back then its real right? Well what happens when it comes back with more B.S than it left with?...... ** TAKE ME AS I AM...
105K 4.5K 30
32.2K 1.2K 42
Nicki and her crew are on the move again. Yet this time they are in college and have their own careers and start to have to be on their own. Not ever...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.