Ardeth's Weakness

By AngeDeVerdun

Evy and Ardeth were not an unlikely pair, but it was safe to say it was written in the stars by her sister Jo... More

Camel Rides
Ideas
The Arrival
Dreams
Pregnancy
Sequel
For Those Who Need Ardeth Bay

Reconnections

512 15 0
By AngeDeVerdun

                                                                      A Saga of Letters

Evelyn!

God it feels like it has been years, when really it has only been a couple months. What happened to you?? It's been forever since I've gotten word from you. And you're the responsible one, normally the one to contact me! I had been sending letters to my old address in Cairo. But then I realized since you've been running the museum that's entirely where I should have been sending them in the first place. Well I just wanted to update you on a few things that have happened since you ran off to Egypt again and met up with Ardeth. The house feels a bit empty without you, I was there for a couple weeks with Rick and Jonathan and it just didn't feel the same. So after that, Rick and I decided that we should go off and adventure on our own. We were on a cruise and obviously as always all hell broke loose and the adventure began. Rick and I ended up finding an island called Isle De Muerta, sounds scary right? Rick proposed while we were there. A week later in the Caribbean we ended up getting married on the beach in a interesting story with that I will tell you when I see you. Everything is different, I have no idea what Jonathan is up to nowadays, probably getting into trouble. We all need to come together again; I miss you guys. Maybe we'll start planning our next trip to Egypt!!

See you soon,

Josephine O'Connell

Josephine, 

I cannot believe this!! You ran away and got married without your family!! I knew you were rash but I didn't think you'd be this rash! I was looking forward to being your maid of honor. However, the past is the past. I hope you are happy; it must've been so romantic. I knew Rick would do something special for you, he's great for you. I'm so sorry it took me a while to respond, the postal system here is less than satisfactory. Well, about me... Ardeth and I have decided to engage in a relationship as well, his tribe has agreed to let me come and observe their ways and research them. I'm very excited to get started with that. I'm not sure if I will be able to relay all the facts to you, the tribe being secretive and all. We'll see, I haven't gotten all the specifics yet. I've been missing Jon and you as well, it has been a while. Yes please do make a trip back to Egypt, we'd love to see you just give us a heads up.

Love Always,

Evelyn Carnahan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 111 25
I do not own anything, all credit goes to James Cameron. Ellie is all I own. Ellie DeWitt Bukater is Rose's older sister who tries her hardest to su...
9.8K 240 10
It's a collection of one shots about Thranduil and a few characters that I came up with. I unfortunately do not own Thranduil or Legolas. 200 reads...
54.7K 1.5K 5
Twilight is much better than Harry Potter and I'm here to prove it!
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...