Fame, Drama, and Justin (COMP...

By teen_stories

Who knew dating Justin Bieber was....difficult? YN knows. She's been through up and downs with Justin, but at... More

Fame, Drama, and Justin
Big News!!!!
Confessions at Applebee's
Justin's Reason
Loonnnggg Night
It's Official
Stalker
I Love You
The Stalker's Back
I've Never
Death
MTV Awards
Drama At the Afterparty
Sister Comes For A Visit
The Interview
Conversation Gone Wrong
An Accident
Hospital
Leaving for the Tour
Girl Talk
Brother and Sister Talk
Alone Time
Romantic Dinner
Shit Just Went Down
Court
Surprise! Part 1
Surprise! Part 2
Surprise! Part 3
Surprise! Part 4 (Finale!!)

Jail

388 7 0
By teen_stories

YN's POV:

Two days after the whole 'incident', Scooter came to the house.

"What were you thinking, YN?" Scooter asked. "From what I heard, you almost killed her. Do you know what would happen to your fans if you actually killed her?"

"They would be happy." I smiled. "Nobody likes her, Scooter. Besides, I told you on the phone that I warned her to stay away from Justin, and she kept testing me still. I shouldn't even have to tell you that because you were there when I said it."

"You're right. I was there, but it doesn't mean you have to go all psycho on her."

"Yes it does. When I comes to Justin," I pointed at Justin, who was sitting down next to me. Scooter is standing. "No one, and I mean NO ONE, tries to steal him away from me."

"I get that you care. That's very sweet of you, but do you realize-"

"Scooter, enough with the damn questions! I get that I could've killed her, that was my goal. Justin was the one who stopped me from doing that. If he wasn't there, I'm pretty sure she'd be dead right now because I wouldn't have stop. I get that I'm gonna have paparazzi's up my ass because of this, but I don't care. I'll ignore them just like I do everyday."

"I'm glad you realize that-" Scooter was cut off by the doorbell.

"I got it." I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it, and a policeman was standing there.

"You're YN YLN, right?" The cop questioned.

"Yeah. What's wrong, officer?" I asked. My heart is now beating a thousand times per second. It feels like it's gonna pop out of my chest.

"You're under arrest for nearly killing Selena Gomez." He turned me around and I saw Justin and Scooter walking up to us.

"What the hell is going on, officer?" Scooter hissed. The cop ignored him and put the handcuffs on my wrists. He put them on so tight, my wrists are now throbbing.

"No, you can't take her!" Justin tried pulling towards him.

"Justin, don't. Just get me a lawyer. Fast." I demanded. The cop led me out of the house. We walked to the police car and he put me in the backseat. He walked around to the drivers seat and pulled off immediately.

Selena's going too far now. Way too far.

-

When we to the police station, he took me into the interrogation room. He took the handcuffs off of me, then handcuffed me onto the metal table. Seriously?

"Okay, Ms. YLN, I need to ask you a few questions. About Selena Gomez." He pulled out a notepad and pen from his pocket. They keep that on them?

"What's your relationship like with Selena?" He asked, taking a seat in front of me.

I scoffed. "Do you watch tv?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. But I want to hear it from your point of view." He explained.

"You clearly don't because she showed her true colors towards me on Ellen, and I showed my true colors towards her on the radio interview." I explained.

"Just answer my question." He demanded.

"Fine. Selena and I don't have a relationship. We aren't friends at all. She's trying to steal Justin from me, which isn't happening. I kept telling her to stay away from him, and she clearly didn't listen. So I beat her ass." I sat back in this uncomfortable ass chair.

"Okay." He nodded, writing down something down on his notepad. "So, she's been trying to steal Justin from you?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Why? Why would she go through trouble just to get a guy back?" He asked.

Is he fucking serious?

"Because back when they were together, she used him for money and fame. Justin told me everything. From whenever she called or text him, it'd be for money to she would never spend any alone time with her on their free time. Just in public. She never loved him like I love him."

He didn't say anything. He just stared. It's like he's trying to figure me out or something.

"Well, that's it. For now. But you'll have to spend some time in jail until court."

"What?" My eyes widened. "When's court? Why do I have to go to court? Why do I have to go to jail?"

"Your court date is in three days. You might've defended your boyfriend, but you nearly killed her, and that's a crime, and you have to go to jail because that's one of your punishments." he explained.

"This is bullshit!" I raised my voice.

"Don't use that language, YLN." He hissed. He took the handcuff off of my wrist and led me back to where all the other officers were.

"Can I make a phone call? Before you take me to jail?" I asked.

"Go ahead." he let go of my arm.

Justin's POV:

"We have to do something, Scooter! YN's probably gonna end up in jail for a really long time!" I yelled.

"Okay, calm down. I'll do everything I can to make sure she won't have jail time. I'll call every lawyer I can. Okay?" He said.

"What about my lawyer? He'll be a big help." I said.

I'm really worried about YN. I don't want her to end up in jail. I don't know what'd I'd do without her.

My phone buzzed on the coffee table. I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. I didn't recognize it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, baby. It's YN." She said, shakily.

"Babe, are you okay? I'm working on getting you the best lawyer possible. Don't worry, you won't have to step foot in a one of those cells." I said, faster than I thought.

"Too late." She said. My heart immediately just stopped when I heard her say that.

"What do you mean? They're taking you to jail?" I asked. Tears threatened to fall, but I fought them back.

"Yeah. They said until court, I have to stay in jail." She explained, she sounds like she's on the verge of crying.

"Fuck! Are you fucking kidding me? Damn it!" I yelled.

"Baby, calm down. They said I could have a phone call before I go. I just wanted to tell you to not worry about me. I also wanted to tell you no matter what happens to me I'll-"

"Don't talk like that. You're gonna be okay. I promise." I cut her off. A tear fell down my face. I quickly wiped it away.

"I have to go. I'll see you in three days. I love you." She cried on the phone.

"I love you too, baby." I said back. She hung up.

"Damn it!" I threw my phone at the wall.

"Justin," Scooter came back in the room. "I talked to your lawyer, and he said he'll do it."

"Good." I smiled. Scooter looked at my phone that now has a crack on the screen.

"Did I miss something?" He gestured his head towards my phone.

"Yeah, you did. They're keeping YN in jail until court, which is in three days." I explained, grabbing my phone from the floor.

"Oh." He sighed. "Don't worry, Justin." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Everything will be okay. She won't stay in jail."

"Are you sure?" I turned around so I was facing him.

"I'm positive." He nodded.

YN's POV:

So, he dropped me off at jail.

Asshole.

They forced me to put on that ugly ass orange jumpsuit.

One of the female guards led me to my cell. When I got there, a girl was sitting her bed.

"Here's your cell." She said before closing the door.

I looked at the girl. She has naturally wavy honey brown hair. Ocean blue eyes. She has a caramel skin tone. She has perfectly arched eyebrows. She's beautiful.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said, looking at the floor. When she looked up at me, her eyes lit up. "Wait, aren't you YN YLN?"

I giggled. "Yeah, I am. What's your name?"

"Hope. Hope Johnson." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Hope." I sat down next to her on the bed. "So, why're you in here?"

"Umm.." She put a strand of hair behind her ear. "My mom."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You mom is the reason you're in here?"

"Yeah. I beat up my mom. She had to get surgery."

"What happened?" I asked. I know I should be scared of her, but I'm not. It's something about her that made me more calm than scared.

"My mom doesn't act like a mom. She would bring home random men and sleep with them then move on. Whenever I tried to talk to her, she'd ignore me. She doesn't even care about me. I tried so many times to be a good daughter to her. I just decided to give up. I did fucked up shit after that. One day, she took it too far. She called me a slut, bitch, whore, any name you could think of. Plus, she smacked me, and that's when I just lost it."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, and by the way, you're a beautiful girl. Fuck what your mom told you." I said.

"Thanks. Anyway, why're you in here? I'm a huge fan by the way." She giggled.

"Thanks, and I'm in here because of Selena." I said her name in disgust.

"Ugh! Please, don't tell me she STILL hasn't left you guys alone."

"No, she hasn't. I told her in my radio interview to stay away from Justin, and she still didn't listen. I went to Ariana Grande's to talk to her about me and Justin fight. We were fighting because Selena was sexting him."

"That bitch! I never liked her since that wizard show she had." Hope hissed.

"Yeah. Ariana told me that we should talk about it. So, I went back to his house, and when I got there, Selena was pushing herself onto Justin. That's when I lost it. I punched and kicked her hard so many times that blood was on the floor, but that didn't stop me. I threw her across the table. Literally. Then I smashed her head against the wall a few time before Justin calmed me down. If I would've kept going, she would be dead right now."

"Damn! Good girl YN isn't as good as you think." She joked.

I laughed. "So, that's my story of why I'm here."

"I wanna see what she looks like now." She said eagerly.

"I didn't get to see her face because she was bleeding so much, but she limped out of the house pretty bad."

"Good. She deserves it. Serves her right for trying to mess with your relationship. Speaking of Justin, how is he taking this whole thing?"

"He's very upset that I have to stay in jail until court. I could hear him crying on the phone, which made me cry. I told him that everything is going to be okay, and it is."

"Wow. You're so lucky and blessed to have a boyfriend who really cares about you."

"Yeah, I am." I smiled. "But knowing him, he's probably tossing and turning in bed because he's worried about me."

Justin's POV:

I tossed and turned in bed, worrying about my baby. This is the last thing she needs right now. Wait, I know what I should do. I should call Diamond.

I grabbed my phone and called Diamond.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Diamond? It's Justin. I have something to tell you." I said nervously.

"What is it, Justin? Is YN hurt?" She asked worriedly.

"She's in jail." I quickly said.

"What? Why?" Her voice raised.

"She nearly killed Selena with her own two hands." I said.

I heard her quietly giggle. "That's my girl. Don't worry, Justin. YN is super strong. She's can handle it in there. So when's the court date?"

"In three days." I said.

"Okay, does she have lawyer?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well, she's all good then. I'm not worried. She's gonna be okay. Knowing you, you were probably tossing and turning in your bed, weren't you?" She said. I could feel her grinning through the phone.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Cause I know you very well, Justin. You care about YN so much, and you're worried and scared. Just junk positive. Think about when she's gonna get let off the hook, and she's gonna jump in your arms. Think about her kissing you and telling you how much she missed you. Think positive." She demanded.

"Okay. Thanks, Diamond. Who knew you could give good tips that aren't brutal?" I joked.

She fake laughed. "Very funny, Bieber. Don't push your luck. I still know where you live." She said.

"Sorry. Goodnight." I said through laughs.

"Goodnight, Bieber Boy." She said before hanging up.

Why do people call me by my last name?

__________________________

So, this chapter was. . . interesting. I think YN made a new friend in jail. How exciting, right?

I've decided to make around four more chapters before ending it. :(

Thanks for reading!!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 0 30
When Y/N starts to open up to social butterfly of her new school ,Jeon Jungkook, both there lives change. his ex comes back and he learns the past li...
102K 2.4K 52
Sequal to Life is a Challenge. YN's and Justin's lives doesn't get any easy.
21.3K 541 23
A boy named Justin Bieber has feelings for Sarah Greene, they're both madly in love with each other. The only problem, they're bestfriends. Sarah doe...
125K 4.1K 42
YN started out as a normal teen celeb living the life. When the unexpected happens. She loves Justin but she hates him. They have a love, but will Ju...