Fate/Stay Gakuen | Gilgamesh...

Av HanaYume23

HIGHEST RANKING/S: • #1 in the #gilgamesh tag [06/04/2018] • #6 in the #fatestaynight tag [09/17/2018] - Hina... Mer

Author's Note: About the Story
(Spring) Chapter 1
(Spring) Chapter 2
(Spring) Chapter 3
(Spring) Chapter 4
(Spring) Chapter 5
(Spring) Chapter 6
(Spring) Chapter 7
(Spring) Chapter 8
(Spring) Chapter 9
(Spring) Chapter 10
(Spring) Chapter 11
(Spring) Chapter 12
(Summer) Chapter 13
(Summer) Chapter 14
(Summer) Chapter 15
(Summer) Chapter 16
(Summer) Chapter 17
(Summer) Chapter 18
(Summer) Chapter 19
(Summer) Chapter 20
(Summer) Chapter 21
(Summer) Chapter 22
(Summer) Chapter 23
(Summer) Chapter 24
(Autumn) Chapter 25
(Autumn) Chapter 26
(Autumn) Chapter 27
(Autumn) Chapter 28
(Autumn) Chapter 29
(Autumn) Chapter 30
(Autumn) Chapter 31
(Autumn) Chapter 32
(Autumn) Chapter 33
(Autumn) Chapter 34
(Autumn) Chapter 35
(Autumn) Chapter 36
(Extra) Chapter 36.5
(Winter) Chapter 37
(Winter) Chapter 38
(Winter) Chapter 39
(Winter) Chapter 40
(Winter) Chapter 41
(Winter) Chapter 42
(Winter) Chapter 43
(Winter) Chapter 44
(Winter) Chapter 45
(Winter) Chapter 46
(Winter) Chapter 47
(Winter) Chapter 48
Acknowledgement

Epilogue

1.1K 30 14
Av HanaYume23

Original Published Date: April 2017

Edited Date: May 26, 2018

March 20, 2017 - Morning

The cherry blossoms have started to bloom beautifully as spring has finally come. And with every new season that comes, there will always be an ending in the end.

Today is the graduation ceremony for the third year students of Homurahara Academy. The program proper hasn't started yet and everyone, along with their parents, were outside of the auditorium and enjoying each other's company.

Asura was with her mother, father, and her older sister Nero. Her side was conversing with Itsuka, his father, his mother, and his younger sister. They were taking pictures to serve as memorabilia and that it will be quite some time before they could even go back to Homurahara for a visit.

At the second floor hallway of the main building, a sheet of paper was posted on the student council's bulletin board. It was posted to the public on March 18, 2017.

A familiar brown-headed girl walks up to the bulletin board. She was wearing the standard Homurahara Gakuen uniform with the brown vest. On her left chest was a red ribbon and it says "Student Council". Carefully, she looks at the post and smiles at it.

"So this is where you've been?" A familiar male voice asks.

The girl looks to her left and smiles at the man. She turns to him with her hands behind her back.

"I was just strolling around. The ceremony will start at 9 a.m., anyways," she said.

The man places a hand over his hip and raises an eyebrow. "Even though we only have one hour left, we still have to prepare for the program and greet the graduates since we are the newly-elected student council members," he retorts.

The girl laughs, placing a hand over her mouth. She earns the slightly irritated expression of the man in front of him.

"W-What's so funny?" He was blushing a little bit.

"It's nothing," she stifles her laugh. "You're really taking the presidency duty seriously now, huh?"

He was taken back. "As if I have the option to slack off, you idiot!"

"Eh? Did you just call me that?" She felt dejected. "I really thought that we were way past that?"

The man immediately places a hand over his mouth. "M-My bad. I know that I should treat you better, right?"

The girl walks up to him, taking his hand away from his mouth and holding it firmly. He looks at her and saw her giving him a warm smile, to which he blushes intensely.

"I was just joking. You're treating me properly, the way a man should," her smile widens. "No need to feel bad about it."

He blinks a couple of times, in rhythm with his beating heart. He can't hide the fact that he's happy to see her smile for him. Out of embarrassment, he places his free hand over his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks, her eyes blinking.

"Mmm... Well..." He parts his fingers and looks at her. "How will I say this? Uhmm... Whenever I see you smile like that to me, I feel weird. My heart really beats fast for you..."

She blushes at his statement. "O-Oh, I... My heart beats fast for you, too."

"Hinako..." Gil takes off his hand from his face and faces her directly. "To be honest, I'm scared."

She gave him a puzzled look. "Why is that, Gil?"

"Taking up the position I was given will give me headaches and stress. I don't know how Itsuka held up but I know that I'm not the leader type of a person. That's why," Gil places his free hand on Hinako's cheek. "will you be there for me when I need you?"

Hinako's blush intensifies. Although, she feels extremely happy to be with the person she loves. She made a resolve to be there for him, always, and that she will never part from him.

"Of course, Gil. I will always be there for you. You can count on me, right?"

"...Yeah."

Gil softly slips his other hand from Hinako's grip and places it onto her other cheek. Hinako, on the other hand, held Gil's hands lovingly and looks up at him, the same smile that he loves so much. Slowly, the two pulls each other into a soft kiss, feeling one another. It was all right for them to do so in the first place since there are no students today.

After a while, Gil was the first one to pull away. The two of them looked into each other's eyes before Gil planted a small kiss on Hinako's forehead.

"We better get going, Hinako."

"Yes, we should."

Hinako and Gil started to walk, going to the auditorium. Before the graduation ceremony even starts, they have to make final preparations.

"Oh, Gil?" Hinako calls from behind.

Gil stops from walking and turns around. "Yes?"

Hinako took a big step and catches Gil's free hand with her own. "Let's go together, hand-in-hand."

Gil blushes at Hinako's invitation. In the end, he holds her hand firmly and nods. "Sure."

"Thank you."

On the student council's bulletin board, the final results for the student council elections were posted. Under the names of the new officers were Asura and Itsuka's signatures, approving of the results and that the information is made public properly.

- - - - - - - - - -

Homurahara Gakuen Student Council Elections 2017

Voting Period: March 13, 2017 - March 18, 2017

Total number of students (from 1st year to 3rd year): 500

Total number of votes to be counted: 2, 500 votes

Results (for the third week of voting):

1st: Douji Gil (800 votes)

2nd: Enko Jeanne (750 votes)

3rd: Suzuhana Hinako (600 votes)

4th: Himeji Mabu (250 votes)

5th: Minamoto Haruka (100 votes)

Total number of votes:

1st: Douji Gil (3, 246 votes)

2nd: Enko Jeanne (1, 864 votes)

3rd: Suzuhana Hinako (1, 100 votes)

4th: Himeji Mabu (962 votes)

5th: Minamoto Haruka (228 votes)

Homurahara Academy's New Student Council Officers 2017-2018:

President: Douji Gil

Vice President: Enko Jeanne

Secretary: Suzuhana Hinako

Treasurer: Himeji Mabu

Auditor: Minamoto Haruka

The results of the student council elections are hereby genuine and that no form of cheating has been done in the duration of the said elections.

Signed:

Itsuka Seifuku

Former Homurahara Academy's Student Council President

Asura Souji

Former Homurahara Academy's Student Council Secretary

Certified by:

Martha Seiki

Homurahara Academy's Principal

- - - - - - - - - -

The graduation ceremony went well. Asura graduated with the highest honors, followed by Maria, and then Itsuka. They have made their school proud, especially Asura, for she received a scholarship grant at Tokyo University.

Introduction of the new student council members were also a part of the program proper. Gil took his first speech as Homurahara's new student council president and let me tell you how amazing his speech was. He delivered a speech with the theme about "dreams". He told the new graduates to pursue the career they want to pursue as they ready themselves to write a new book in their lives - university life.

The ceremony has finally ended and the third years are now graduates of Homurahara Academy. The newly-elected officers were by the door of the auditorium, greeting the graduates with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, Gil!

"Huh? ...Woah!"

Itsuka ran up to his former vice president, locking him by the head with his right arm.

"I didn't know you could deliver a speech so well! You had me amazed there!" Itsuka laughs.

"H-Hey, quit it! Damn, you're heavy!" Gil said, gritting his teeth but wasn't actually annoyed. He somehow enjoyed Itsuka's company for a change, especially knowing that the bearded man is about to depart from Homurahara.

"Aw, let me have my bit of fun! I'm already leaving Homurahara!"

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, you can do what you want," Gil replies as he smiles faintly.

Asura approaches Hinako, who stood a few feet from Gil as she greeted the other graduates.

"Hello, Suzuhana-san," Asura greets.

"Oh, Asura-senpai!" Hinako looks at her upperclassman and bows. "Congratulations on graduating from high school!"

"Ah, thank you so much," she smiles. "I would also like to congratulate you for becoming the school's next secretary. As a former secretary, always keep your president on tabs and whenever there is a meeting, be sure to write out everything, including the number of minutes. Though, I trust that you can do this job better than me."

"I-I am really flattered by your words, senpai," Hinako blushes. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the school's next president!"

"I'm sure you will. Also," Asura places a hand over Hinako's shoulder. "always be there for Gil. I support you two all the way and I think you're a great a match!"

"S-Senpai..." Her blush intensifies.

"If I have the time, I'll always visit this place and see how you two are holding up. I promise you that."

Hinako nods, smiling. "I'll wait for your arrival, senpai. Please take care in Tokyo."

"I will, Suzuhana-san."

Asuto was among the graduates and seeing that he's leaving the roots of Homurahara Academy, he can't help but cry chibi tears at Gil.

"Uwaaah! I'm going to miss you so much, Gil!" Asuto cries, an arm over his eyes and waterfalls streamed down. "I wish I could have stayed one more year with you and the rest of the team!"

Gil anime sweat-drops at his best friend. "Yeah, yeah. I'll miss you, too. And don't worry because I'll take really good care of the team in your behalf."

"Whaaat? You really mean that?!" Asuto looks at Gil with sparkles in his eyes, much to the golden-headed man's horror. "Thank you so much!"

Hinako approaches the two.

"Congratulations on graduating from high school, Asuto-senpai. It's been fun to have you in the kendo club."

Asuto redirects his attention to Hinako, approaching her and holding up her two hands. "Thank you so much, Hinako-chan! I will never forget-"

Asuto was cut off short when Gil suddenly hand-chops his head, leaving a big bump on it.

"D-Don't touch her like that!" Gil said, his knuckles were cracking as he blushes furiously.

"W-What's the big deal, Gil?!" Asuto said as he held his bump. "T-That hurts. Just because you're dating Hinako-chan doesn't mean that you have to do this to me."

"E-Eh?!"

Hinako and Gil blush at Asuto's statement, looking at each other. It was really awkward, so it didn't even take them three seconds to look directly in each other's eyes and just looks at the opposite direction.

"Anyway, I'm happy for the two of you," Asuto said, forgetting the stinging pain on his head, with a grin. "Gil, make sure you take care of Hinako-chan. She's a great woman, you know? She brought you back to the way you were before."

Gil's eyes widen slightly before he turns his head to look back at the woman he loves, smiling. "Yes, she is a great woman."

"Gil..." Hinako snaps her head to look back, blushing.

"And Hinako-chan," Asuto redirects his attention to the brown-headed girl. "make sure that Gil always smiles. Get to know him some more and from there, you'll learn to love a lot about him."

"Hey, Asuto-" Gil turns his attention to his best friend but was suddenly cut off by Hinako's dear words.

"I promise, senpai," she says. "Gil's smiles are the brightest. That's why," Hinako takes this moment to hold Gil's hand and look at him with a warm and gentle smile. "I'd do anything to see it everyday."

"Hinako..." Well, he's certainly speechless.

While all of the flowers and sparkles are happening, Asuto was crying waterfalls while holding a white handkerchief in his hand. "So beautiful," he comments.

Mabu just finished greeting the other graduates. She was about to leave the school premises until she heard a familiar voice approaching her.

"Himeji-san?"

Mabu turns around and looks deeply into the woman's jade green eyes.

"Souji-senpai," she faces her completely and bows at her. "Congratulations on graduating from high school."

"Thank you, Himeji-san. That means a lot to me," Asura responds, placing a hand over her chest.

Mabu lifts her head and turns her body towards the opposite side. "I hope you have a great college life. I'll be going on ahead now."

"Ah, wait!"

Mabu stops but didn't turn back to look at Asura.

"I... I want to bid you the best of luck this coming school year. I know that you can do it, Himeji-san. I have complete trust in you."

"...Are you just saying that to make me feel better?" 

"Huh?"

Mabu turns her head, just enough for her to face Asura completely. She has a sad expression on her face, about to cry.

"You don't have to do that, Souji-senpai. Even though I won't resign from my position anymore, I'd like to lay low and be on the sidelines until the day I graduate."

"Himeji-san..."

With a firm resolve, Asura walks up to Mabu and took her hands, gaining the surprised expression of the pink-headed woman.

"I'm not just saying this to make you feel better! Believe in me when I say that I trust you completely. We may have had conflicts in the past but it doesn't mean that we should act this way. I have already set aside those things and have forgiven you for the things that you've done," Asura became more serious. "You can do this, Himeji Mabu! For once, believe in yourself."

Mabu shook in guilt and in sadness. For her, it was too good to be true to hear those words from Asura. She has never felt so much relief and happiness in her life. It only took her words in order to be forgiven like that. Because of this, she felt the need to embrace her upperclassman while crying. Asura, on the other hand, embraces Mabu back and comforted her underclassman for as long as she wanted to.

April 10, 2017 - Morning

Spring break is over and a new school year is about to start. The first years have become second years and the second years became third years. Time surely does fly but each passing moment is precious. We must always move on and treasure the time we have spent with family, friends, and loved ones.

At the student council room, a short meeting was adjourned and the new set officers left the room, one by one.

"Hey, Gil, where do you want us to bring the banner?" Mabu asks, carrying a tarpaulin in her arms.

"Have a male classmate of ours carry that for you, along with the standee," Gil replies. "Make sure it is placed at an area where it is visible, all right?"

"You got it," Mabu said before leaving the room.

Gil looks at the door where Mabu just exited. He still couldn't believe that Mabu changed, one hundred and eighty degrees.

"I must be dreaming," he mutters under his breath.

Faint giggling was heard beside him. Hinako walks up beside Gil, arms crossed over her chest.

"No, you're not. Himeji-senpai has changed, Gil."

"I'm still having a hard time believing this but I guess I'll adjust to it in the end."

"Yeah, you will."

"Anyways," Gil took the initiative to hold Hinako's hand. She looks up at him with a smile and a blush on her cheeks. "let's go and have the welcoming ceremony."

"Of course."

The two walked outside of the student council room and headed towards the auditorium for a new start of the school year.

"I look forward to the coming school year with you."

-     T H E     E N D     -

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

37K 1K 22
When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its going to be life and death situation. Th...
3.2K 165 6
I'd never imagined myself to get another chance at life. Especially as an adult living as a young child again. I wasn't sure if I liked this developm...
10.2K 184 4
Hinode Ayaka, along with her friend Satoru, were killed in an accident. When she woke up, she realises she has been reincarnated as a Dragon. While s...
8.7K 1.6K 26
ស្នេហាមិនថាស្ថិតក្នុងលក្ខណៈបែបណា ប្រសិនបើគេគិតថាវាជារឿងធំធេងបំផុត នោះនឹងគ្មានឧបសគ្គឯណាមករារាំងបានឡើយ " លោកម្ចាស់មិនបាននៅក្នុងចិត្តរបស់ខ្ញុំ លោកម្ចាស់...