My Bully Adopted Me: Ray Ray...

נכתב על ידי bhrisaekos

Highest Ranking: #3 in Mindless Behavior Friends, Best friends, now Enemies. Lovers? That seems way out of th... עוד

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Who is She? - Chapter 1
|• Adopted and Tortured|• Chapter 2
•|Let The Past Go!|• Chapter 3
•|F.A.M.E|• Chapter 4
•|Falling For Your Type|• Chapter 5
•|All Back|• Chapter 6
•|Your Love|• Chapter 7
•|First Time! *RATED R*|• Chapter 8
•|Tae's Back!|• Chapter 9
•|Visions?|• Chapter 10
•|Brianna's Arrival|• Chapter 11
•|*Untitled*|• Chapter 12
•|Swerve Bitch|• Chapter 13
•|The Talk|• Chapter 14
•|Love Games|• Chapter 15
•|PayBack|• Chapter 16
•|MoonShine|• Chapter 17
•|Thought Of You|• Chapter 18
•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19
•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20
•| Surprise, Surprise! Part 2|• Chapter 21
•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22
•| Brotherly Instincts/Temptation|• Chapter 23
•|Big Brother Prodigy ♡ |• Chapter 24
•|2 Weeks Later: The Return of Cleopatra!♥Happy Birthday Ray!!:)|• Chapter 25
•|Confessions/No Bullshit *RATED R*|• Chapter 26
•|Following Chris's Footsteps :)/B-Day Ideas?|• Chapter 27
•|AUTHORS NOTE ( UPDATED 2016 )|• Chapter 28
•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29
•| Perfectly Imperfect Cat </3 Crooked Smile|• Chapter 30
•| Chapter 32: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 1/4 )
•| Chapter 33: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 2/4 )
•| Chapter 34: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 3/4 )
•| Chapter 35: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 4/4 )
•| Chapter 36: Truly A Baddie ♕ |• *FINAL CHAPTER*
Epilogue: My Bülly Ädøpted Më ( Räy Ray Løve Støry)

•| Asking Cat On A "Date".|• Chapter 31

10K 277 18
נכתב על ידי bhrisaekos

- Cat P.O.V -

"So what do you think?" So Chris came and told me that Trevor Jackson invited me to come and perform with him. I wanna go, but then again, I have no experience with the fame life what so ever. But I guess I can give it a try. "Why not?" Chris gave me a high five and went back downstairs to let his manager know. Rehersal starts today of course for me to learn the dance version and I know its gonna be hard, but I can do it. Once I finished writing in my journal Chris gave me, I closed it up, hid it under the bed, and changed went into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable.

Grey Sweat Pants - Fitted black Mechanical Dummy Shirt -

Red like Timberland boots - Hair straigh -

Diamond studs - Lip gloss - friendship bracelets - Union Bay Bag -

Once I finished, I grabbed my phone off the bed and headed downstairs to see Chris. Then all of sudden, I was almost knocked over when Ray jumped on back! He so light weight!

Chris: I just got off the phone with the manager and we agreed that you did a singing solo.

Me: You're kidding right?

Ray: I don't think so. *holds on to Cat*

Me: Oh, no no. There's no way I can do that in front of thousands of people.

Chris: Oh come on, it won't be bad, they'll love you!

Ray: Yea, you'll be great! You can hit them notes perfectly!

Me: Like I said, there is no way I can. *shakes head*

Chris: We'll see, but come on if you wanna be late for rehersal.

Ray: I luh you! I know you can do it! *kisses her cheek*

Me: *giggles* Love you to Ray.

As we walked out the house I have to admit I was nervous. But why pick me? As we were on our way to the studio, I could help but to think of what I was getting myself into. I mean come on now, everyone knows I'm Chris's niece..just not the type that will show off because they have money and all. Money can't buy love nor happiness. As were at the stop light Chris just kept smiling at me. and all. I think I knew where this was going.

Me: What?

Chris: You're growing up so fast! *hugs her*

Me: Oh my god, can we go? Don't want to hold up traffic.

Chris: Its just that, *turns curve* You're about be 17, starting a new career, basically have the love of your life-*gco*

Me: Love of my life?

Chris: Yea, Ray right? Cat please don't tell me you got a side nigga?!

Me: What no?! You know I don't give my body away like that.

Chris: GOOD, anyways, yea Ray is the love of your life right?

Me: I don't know. *shrugs*

Chris: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?

Me: I just have my doubts...

Chris: Hmm, tough love right?

Me: NO, its not tough love, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Chris: *mumbles* Need to hurry up and make up your mind.

Me: Excuse me?

Chris: Nothing, I just thought you noticed that..you know...Ray has true feelings for you..

Me: But I don't know if love comes near his feelings.

Chris: Hmph. *mumbles* You have no I dea.

Me: Okay, if you got something to say Chris say it where I can hear you.

Chris: *laughs*

Me: I'm serious! I just have a bad feeling if me and Ray ever went out, but I'm not afraid to give it try. Even though I don't trust him fully..

Chris: I'm sure he'll understand.

When we were close to the studio, I quickly wrapped my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my things. Once we parked and all, we headed in and Chris introduced me to the manager and we headed down the hall where you could hear music booming through the studio. We walked in and saw Trevor Jackson dancing with backgrounds. His manager knocked on the door, and they cut the music off. "Cat right?" He walked up near me and I was speechless. This boy was beautiful! "Um, yea, that's me." When I shook his hand, boy he had me. Chris nudged me a little and I jumped. He has some strong hands ;)

When Chris was gone doing whatever, Trevor's choreogrophers started to teach me step by step for my dance solo. I'm surprised how easy could have been in the beginning but it got harder closer to the end of the song. Heheheee...

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙

Ray Ray Pov:

As I paced teat nervously around the living room, the guys ffinally made it thank the lord! Remember when I told everyone that I wanted toto ask Cat out on a date? Well the time has come. I just have to figure out a way to do so.

Prodigy: Okay, so what's the emergency!

Ray: I wanna ask Cat out on a date!

Roc: How come you didn't calla Chris?

Ray: Because he's busy with the birthday stuff.

Princeton: I can't wait to see how this goes. *chuckles*

Prodigy: Call Ej, maybe he can give you a few tips.

Ray: 0.o There's kinda a probelm with that.

Tae: And that is? *crosses arms*

Princeton: No told Cat about Prod's replacements.

Chris: *walks in* Damn, yall behind me.

Theresa: So what's the theme for Cat's party?

Chris: Easy. I'll do an Egyptian theme. She's Cleopatra right?

Roc: The queen of seduction. *shakes head*

Chris: Watch it. *points finger*

Ray: Do you have any idea of his I can ask Cat out on a date?

Chris: Yea, just flat out ask her.

Bri: Why not do something special?

Chris: Cause she get that stupid ass look on her face when she's in shock. *laughs*

Bri: That was mean. :/

Chris: She handle it! *shrugs*

Me: So just head over to the studio right now rift?

Chris: Yep! *sits heads upstairs*

Me: Wish me luck. *heads out the door*

My heart was racing like crazy. I took in deep breaths as I headed to the dance studio. I practiced to myself a bunch of times before feeling confident that she might answer with yes but then again it could be a no so lets pray that she says yes. My mind was racing, my hands were shaking, its getting really hot in here, now this us what you call a heart wrenching moment.

Once I pulled up, I walked iin and started to look around for her. It took me a minute to find her but I fianlly did, laying on her hack on her phone texting. I knocked on the wall and she put her head up grinning. "Hi." I nodded Ny hear up at her and walked near her.

Me: Cat, I have to ask you something kinda important.

Cat: Well, feel free to ask. *crosses legs*

Me: Um...Cat will you...will...

Cat: No need to he nervous, come on. *touches his legs* Stick legs.

Me: *laughs* W-Will you go out with me?
____________________

[ A/N: I switched up everything so, it won't be a 2 year wait since EVERYONE has a probelm. So Season 2 WILL have My Boyfriend, My Stepbrother in it...so I hope you enjoy the rest of these couple of chapters. thank you :) ]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.7K 38 24
Jessica is a good girl. She gets good grades, she never argues, and even she knows that she's a pushover. Jacob is a Bad boy. He doesn't care what pe...
25.5K 655 40
This girl isn't used to attention and lots of friends, so when a new boy moves in next door during the summer what problems will he bring along? Alth...
518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...
103 2 30
this is the story of How All 6th members of Mindless behavior meet and how they form and became famous