UNDRESSED BY THE KING (Fantas...

By JMFelic

"It is a waste of hardness if I'm not going to push it inside you," the King said. Using his deft hands, he... More

Author's Note
Songspiration
Prologue
1 - Some Like The Blue Balls
2 - Some Like It Wet
3 - Some Like The Change In Location
4 - Some Like It Soaked
5 - Some Like Them Tits
7 - Some Like The Tongue Twisting
8 - Some Like It Using The Hands
9 - Some Like The Gyrating Movements
10 - Some Like Her Moaning
11- Some Like It Bulging
12 - Some Like The Growling
13 - Some Like Her Jerking
14 - Some Doesn't Like It Smooth
15 - Some Had It Bad
16 - Some Like It Long
17 - Some Like To Do It In Dreams
18 - Some Like To Ogle
19 - Some Like To Use The Bed
20 - Some Like To Get Drunk
21 - Some Like To Suck
22 - Some Like To Hide
23 - Some Like It Drenched
24 - Some Like It Covered
25 - Some Like To Stare
26 - Some Like It Deep, Deep, Deep
27 - Some Like To Hit The Shower
28 - Some Like It In Between
29 - Some Like To Be Alone
30 - Some Like To Bitch
31 - Some Like To Shoot
32 - Some Like The Dark
#AStormOfFanFiction/#SummerWattpadBlockParty
33 - Some Like To Snuggle
34 - Some Like To Use Force
35 - Some Like To Spill
36 - Some Like The Waiting
37 - Some Like It Sideways
38 - Some Like It Nonstop
39 - Some Like Beating The Eggplant
40 - Some Like To Score
41 - Some Like Them Sneaky
42 - Some Like To Pounce
43 - Some Like Them 'First Time'
44 - Some Like Them 'Second Time'
45 - Some Like Them 'Third Time'
46 - Some Like It The 'Fourth Time'
47 - Some Like It The 'Fifth Time'
48 - Some Like The 'Sixth Time'
49 - Some Like It The 'Seventh Time'
50 - Some Like The 'Eighth Time'
51 - Some Like to Fight Back
52 - Some Like To Get Served
53 - Some Like To Plunge Head-On
54 - Some Like To Submit
55 - Some Like to Beat It
Epilogue
Deliciously Thigh-contracting 100x More!
24 Hours Special - Valentines Day 2019 (Done)
BOOK 2 BABY!
THE KING IS BACK! SEQUEL NOW AVAILABLE
PLOT TWIST!
I WANT YOU IN MY BOOK!
IN 3, 2, 1 (COUNTDOWN TO THE LAUNCH!)
WE'RE LIVE!
🍆🍑🍆🍑 PAPERBACK AND EBOOK ❤️❤️❤️
RADISH - ORIGINAL VERSION - UNDRESSED BY THE KING

6 - Some Like The Dog Chase

113K 4.1K 641
By JMFelic

~ I'm a legend. I'm irreverent. I'll be reverend. I'm a be so far up-p-p... ~

Lucein

My mind reeled on the revelation I just found.

Hell, the ancient mirror that this woman had donated in this school museum had a large amount of Zaxonian silver in it. Meaning, it was created from my realm. Meaning, someone was messing with my Kingdom and taking advantage with its natural resources without my permission. Without me even knowing.

Fucking rats. I'll cut their heads off.

But how? And why?

I surely wanted to know the answer, but for now, I'd have to be stealthy, take it step by step and questioning my mysterious woman was the first on the line.

It wasn't my plan, but my calm and collected, business man-gentleman facade broke as soon as I saw the silvers swirling inside the mirror. Earthlings can't see it, but I sure can with my Zaxonian royal blood.

That in turn affected my treatment of her. I would have gone for the kind and playful act, but my mask just cracked all the way through. My temper rising.

I couldn't blame her when she started avoiding me as we continued our museum tour on the second floor.

Many times our eyes met and many times I found her retreating behind the presence of other visitors or the Professor himself. She was trying to compose herself, acting as if I hadn't scared her earlier. As if I hadn't made her wet and hot before that.

"You're Highness, I thought you'd only stay for an hour?" Dr. Danes asked me when he appeared in my front. The man was busy, I know, but does he really have to approach me and point that out?

"I think I'll stay longer. I'm investigating something," I answered, looking briefly past him and into Nicolette's gorgeous back visible behind a glass casing.

Dr. Danes scoffed a little. He turned subtly to the side and traced the path where my eyes fell.

"Oh, you're investigating alright," he stated, giving me a smirk.

I snarled at him and opted to change the subject. "I want that Malta mirror. Have it delivered to my suite before this night is through."

The Professor's smirk faded. "Mirror? You mean the one Ms. Holland donated?"

I didn't nod. Shit, wasn't my order already obvious?

"But it's school property now, Your Highness. I can't just take it out of the museum without informing Professor Malorie or the University Director. Why do you want it anyway?"

"It's Zaxonian property, Professor. Not Ms. Holland's. And certainly not the school's."

"Zaxonia? But it came from Malta." His brows furrowed.

"Questions, questions," I drawled and glared at him. "Do what I order you to do. Tell the University Director and your colleague that I'll pay a good sum in exchange for that mirror."

Finally, he bowed his head low, giving in. "I'll do as you wish."

When I went to search for the woman again, I was disappointed. She was nowhere in sight anymore.

Shit, my pretty little kitty just escaped.

So, right then and there, I darted for the stairs. She might not have gone far wearing those heels. If I'd catch her, I'll make sure to get information as much as I could, even if it means locking her up, or making her moan. Whichever comes first.

By the time I arrived in the foyer, I saw a cab just routing to the exit gate. I assumed she was inside.

I groaned. Dammit, she's fast. But I like it. She's giving me the chase.

Hastily, I neared my Maybach which was still parked right where I left it. The jock and his minions surrounding it like it was pus*sy looked like they were about to drool. I whistled and their attention was quickly on me.

"Satisfactory. You've taken good care of my toy boys," I said whilst pulling a wad of cash from my wallet. Handing it to their leader, he quickly showed me a toothy grin.

"I could be your driver Boss if you need one," he offered.

I grinned back at him before slipping into the driver's seat. "Finish your college first."

It didn't take me long. I was out of the school's premises before a woman could even zip my fly down.

Plate number 4N19b. With a bumper sticker of 6743-9081-6257. Yellow taxi. Toyota, 2014 model.

Just a glance, but I'd already taken those specific infos to heart. I don't even know what the stupid bumper sticker is for, but I had memorized it as easily as licking...an ice cream.

Searching for the vehicle, my eyes caught sight of it turning into an alleyway. I speedily stepped on the pedals with the plan to reach it stat.

Luckily, traffic was on my side. I cut in its path. The cab's tires screeched when it came to a halt, just inches away from my bumper.

I disembarked lightning fast and neared the passenger's side.

A scowl appeared in my face then when I saw who she was.

She was a nobody, but this nobody was partly surprised and partly biting her lip, obviously happy with my interruption. She was a double-D, skintight skirt with blonde hair. Typical."Uhmm," she purred, tucking a loose strand on her ear and then leaning towards me to show her cleavage, "Do you have anything you want from m-"

I slammed the door shut right in her useless face.

Tsk! What a waste of time and gas.

Just where is my kitten now? I asked myself, returning to my car with a deeper scowl.

Nicollette

I used the back gate when I left the school. I didn't know why but my gut just told me I had to.

Now, I am in my apartment, soaking in my tub like I had no worries. The echoing sound in my ears had finally ceased.

The word worry however was an understatement when it came to Mr. Ozric. As I contemplated on what happened this night, it left me with nothing but dread. He was the reason for that and it was all because he had gone from dashing to possessive in a split second.

Bipolar much? I don't know. But I am now firm to avoid him at all cost. Like I said, men like him are nothing but trouble.

It was after half an hour when I finished my bath. With the laptop on my bed and me wearing my shorty shorts and spag strap, I checked on my email first, replying to messages sent by Bernard, and then when everything was done, my fingers paused mid type.

The screen showed Google.

In my crazy side, I wanted to search anything and everything about this enigmatic man named Darien Ozric. I wanted to know how he got his business empire and what the media told about him. But in my sane side, it ordered me to stop.

Why would I want to know more about him when I already decided to avoid him?

Seems like a clash of morals to me.

But my final decision was forgotten when I heard my cellphone ring.

It was an unknown number. Harmless if I decide to pick it up, so I pressed the answer button.

"Hello, Ms. Nicollete Holland speaking."

My mouth immediately turned dry when the caller spoke.

"Ni...co...lette," Mr. Ozric drawled my name like he was on top me, and I, under him with my legs spread wide. Shit.

"Mr. Oz...ric," I drawled back, mocking him sound for sound. I leaned on the headboard, trying to contain that stupid giggle from my traitorous subconscious. I hadn't expected that he'd dare reach me after tonight's party. I assume he basically had a long list of women, ready and waiting if he wants a booty call. Not like I was thinking this was one. "How is it that you know my number?"

"When you're a multibillionaire, Sweet, everything is handed to you in a gold platter. Your number included."

Huh! Sounds about right!

"I see," I bit on my lip to stop it from freezing. Just what is this man up to? "You have your resources it seems. But I suggest you shouldn't be obvious Mr. Ozric. I might think you are my stalker."

I heard a low chuckle from the other side then. It made me narrow my eyes.

"No, believe me, Nicollette. Stalker is not the right word."

"Then what is?" I raced to ask. If I was a lewd woman, I'd cut to the chase and start our phone sex that instant. I'm not one, but in the back of my head, I was seriously considering on touching myself with the image of him holding his cellphone. His phone voice was that orgasmic I tell you.

Shit. Erase! Erase! Erase!

"I'll answer that if you will agree to have a date with me," he replied.

"Date?" I choked. "What for?" Standing up, I dashed for the kitchen to pull out a bottle of water. I genuinely do not know, but I had a little clue why he wanted to see me again.

"I want to know you more. Of all the jobs in the world, I want to find out why you became an archaeologist."

I controlled myself from scoffing. What a lame excuse.

"Hmmm, you mean to say you want me to answer your litany of questions back in the museum about that mirror, right?" I clarified. Spilling it out now would be much better than prolonging the moment.

"Hmmm, you catch up fast. I like it."

I gripped on the water bottle a little harder, my temper rising.

"Well, you see here, Mr. Ozric. After that stunt you pulled with my elbow earlier - which by the way is very sore until now - I decided not to have anything to do with you. You're trouble. A headache. A pain in the ass!"

Surprisingly, he didn't respond to my little tirade on the dot. There was a long pause in our line that gave me the chills. I swear I could feel his glare on me. I considered cutting the call in the end, but then, I heard a long exhale.

"To let you know, you are the first woman who had the gall to tell me that," were his words first. A triumphant grin grew on my lips. "But hmmm... you released quite an interesting word Nicollete. Don't worry, I won't be shoving my cock on your tight rear if you don't wish me to - is that what you mean by pain in the ass?"

My cheeks quickly inflamed. My God, he did not just say those!

"Excuse me?!" my dagger-like glare hit the floor. "Mr. Ozric, I'm done with you."

Then, I hit the end button and placed my cellphone in the peninsula table.

Opening the bottle, I gulped on the cold water in one go. Some spilled in the corner of my mouth wetting my top but I didn't mind it.

The man was absolutely...God, what's the right word? Ah yes, cocky.

He was so full of himself. Are all rich dicks like that?

Ring...

I moved with a start when I heard my phone sounded again. I took a peek at the number and yes, it was Mr. Ozric again.

I hit the end button in reply.

Seconds later, the same thing happened. I gave him my same answer.

Then, the fourth followed. Groaning and at my limit, I switched my phone off.

There.

He wouldn't bug me anymore.

But you'd think a man would take the hint. The next day, after a restless sleep, the same thing happened the moment I turned my phone on.

Huffing, I buried it under my mattress.

He was one damn persistent man, but luckily for me, I can live without my gadget.

***

To: Bernard.Asiss@yahoo.com

Subject:Cellphone temporarily unavailable

Hi, Bernard. I'm not using my phone for now. If you want to reach me, send a message here or chat me in Snapchat.

By the way, I faxed you the report with my signature. Let me know if you need anything else. Is my trip to Jeju Island already processed? I could really use a vacation.

Reply soon.

Your Boss,

Nicollette

***

I typed in my message as fast as I could. If Bernard was already calling me through my phone and I didn't answer, he'd think something was up.

My message right here would be good information for him.

Five minutes after hitting the send button, he replied back with a smiley, his email location stating that he was in our office at Brooklyn. Then my Snapchat chatbox popped up.

Bernard: What's up Boss? Why are you not using your phone?

I bit my lip when I typed in my reply.

Nico: Some pesky caller kept on calling me. I didn't want to answer.

Bernard: Hm, your admirer perhaps? Or your ex?

I cringed after reading it.

Nico: None of the above. Anyway, do you have some good news for me?

Bernard: Yes, I do. Your flight to Jeju Island is scheduled two weeks from now. I got a 50% discount.

Nico: That's great news. At least, we bought it cheap. What else?

Bernard: An agent named, Mr. Ford Banner, wanted you to look at his client's artifact. See if you know its history.

Nico: That's interesting. Did he say what artifact it is?

Bernard: Nope, he didn't. But he said, it is a rare piece of item from a faraway kingdom. It is priceless.

I smiled. This is exactly my cup of tea.

Nico: Tell him I'd love to take a look at it. Did he say when and where?

Bernard: Yep, tonight, seven o'clock. It is actually in your apartment restaurant, Boss. Mr. Banner will be waiting for you at The Suite Restaurant. He'll take you up the top floor where his client lives.

Nico: Wow. Isn't that convenient?

I typed in, pleased with the arrangement. At least I don't get to ride a cab going to who-knows-where.

But on the top floor? That's rather unexpected. I heard from the pips downstairs that the top floor was reserved only to the owner of this apartment hotel. Specifically, to the person who just bought this two weeks ago.

If my client lives in the top floor, then that only means he or she is the owner. My landlady or landlord so to speak.

"It seems that this client has taste huh?" I murmured to myself. "Let's see what this artifact is all about then."

Come nightfall, I was already dressed in a beige pencil skirt and a white V-neck top. To cover the eye-catching lift of my chest, I used a fitted blazer. With my four-inch heels on, I strode towards the elevator, taking careful consideration that my body wouldn't touch the mirror.

Yeah, the ancient mirror may have been gone now, but still I wanted to be cautious. I definitely don't want to be transported into another place when I have an important job waiting for me at exactly five minutes in my wrist watch.

Happy to say, the female echo didn't return today. It made me think that I'm out of the mirror's curse for good. Thank the Gods.

Thinking about it, it made me smile when I stepped out of the elevator.

Mr. Ford Banner wearing a black trench coat and a fedora hat, exactly as Bernard had told me, was already sitting in a bar stool when I entered the ground floor restaurant. He was gulping a scotch on the rocks with his back to the waiter.

When he saw me approach, he quickly stood up and righted his coat.

"Ms. Nicollete Holland?" he asked, putting a hand in between us.

I took it and smiled. "Yes, it's me, Mr. Banner."

He pulled his suitcase from the counter and then said, "Shall we? My client is waiting upstairs."

I nodded. "Lead the way then."

We took the elevator, but this elevator was a private one. It played a different music: Beethoven's Winter Sonata, and it had some intricate designs on the ceiling. It still had mirrors like the one for the apartment's common use though, so I really wasn't able to relax while we rode it.

The elevator pinged when we reached the nineteenth floor. Mr. Banner stepped out first then me, staring straight at a well-carpeted vestibule.

"Uhm, isn't there any folders you need to give me before I see the artifact, Mr. Banner?" I asked whilst he pressed some security buttons in the left side of the door. "The information perhaps on how your client came to possess this said item?"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, my client will tell you everything you need to know, Ms. Holland. He is a very secretive person when it comes to his possessions."

He?

I raised a brow. Ahh, so the client is a he.

Then, the door opened with a soft click.

"Come in. I will be guiding you to the room where the artifact is placed and I will leave you from there. My client will be with you in a moment."

I nodded.

The owner's suite was as grand as I expected it to be when I stepped inside. The Hedonia Apartment and Suites had always boasted quality and elegance in their rooms and this right here embodies their words. It was straight out from a hotel magazine with glass walls as oppose to mine with wallpapers.

True to his word, Mr. Banner guided me to the said room where the artifact was. He opened the door to the left after we strode in a wide, dark-blue carpeted hallway. Then, he swept his hand to the side, gesturing for me to enter.

I did, as excitedly-faced as I was to see the artifact.

That expression turned sour though the moment I saw the object.

It was my ancient mirror. Hung on a wall that had spotlights on.

My hands went clammy and my knees started to wobble.

How? Why?

I already donated this to the school museum. Why was this in some collector's room now?

Then, I found the answer the instant I turned towards to the door.

"Ms. Holland, good evening."

Dammit, I should have known.

Mr. Darien Ozric was staring at me like I was prey, showing off a triumphant smile, no doubt happy that I fell right into his trap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
26.7K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...
113K 3.2K 45
~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: He turns his head away and smiles before...
72K 689 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...