Under the Influence

By Louisa5853

Cassie Rosario is a confident, career driven 27 year-old with major commitment issues. After meeting Eminem h... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
The Night Cassie And Em Met...(Imagine 1)
The Time Cassie Got Really Drunk...(Imagine 2)
The Jealous Girlfriend...(Imagine 3)
The Announcement...(Imagine 4, Part 1 (?))
The Decision...(Imagine 4, Part 2)
The Surprise...(Imagine 5)
The Breaking Point...(Imagine 6)

The End.

1.3K 25 19
By Louisa5853

I'm so disappointed in myself and sorry to be doing this, but I'm cancelling this story. I will not be writing anymore.

I feel awful/like a failure and I hate letting you all down but I've outgrown this story and this fandom a bit. I don't enjoy writing anymore and rather than it being a fun release like it used to be, it's become stressful. For the last month I've been trying so hard to write but every time I do, nothing happens. In fact, I haven't managed to write a single word.

Before all this I really did enjoy writing this story and I love my plot and characters still, and I had soooo many ideas but I just don't want to write it anymore. Thank you all a hundred times(!!!) over for your support in both me and my story, it means a lot. Often you guys were ( and are ) the only people I could turn to and Wattpad was a really good escape from my real, stressful and hard life.

I love communicating with you guys so please don't stop messaging me (I just might not be on as often) for anything you need and also if you have any questions about the story/where it was going ask here and I might answer (because there was A LOT planned) :)

Thank you all so much.
Love always,
Louisa x ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 445 11
This is one of my earliest works.... Victoria, being the close friend of Hailie Mathers, finally meets her famous dad. How does she handle the rapper...
Eminem One-shots By elle

General Fiction

5.9K 131 14
#3 in Rap Battle #4 in Slim Shady #6 in Rap God #1 in my reading list 😎😎 This book is a collection of one-shots that i wrote, based on any reques...
101K 3K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
25K 486 40
In 2004, a young woman follows her boyfriend to Michigan as he pursues his dreams. During her time there, she forms a deep and meaningful friendship...