Falling For The Rival

Por caffeinatedgirl27

Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath... Más

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
News !!!!!

Chapter 10

168 22 5
Por caffeinatedgirl27

"Ash is a smart guy indeed." Zac replied.

"I want you guys to be with me when he comes over at my place tomorrow."

"But why do you need us Cryssie baby."

"Because you guys are my unbiological siblings."

They both wink at me.

I hear my phone ringing.

"Oh the 'lover boy' is calling you Cryssie baby."

"Shut up Zac."

"Hey Pooh Bear."

"Hey Ash."

"I will be coming at your place tomorrow at 9 am. Be ready. Tell Zac and Astrid to be present as well."

"I have already informed them. See you tomorrow. Byee."

"Bye Pooh Bear."

After keeping the call I turn to Zac

"Zac I trust him like I trust you guys."

He hugged me tightly

"Always be happy my Cryssie Baby. You are my best friend and my sister. I love you."

"Wait let me join you both. We can have a group hug."

I couldn't ask God for more. I love Astra and Zac. I love Ash. And I know even if the whole world is against me I will always have their back.

They left my place at 11:30 pm. I went to my room. It was time for a meet up. Meet up with 'My Dear Diary.'

'It's not the time period of our friendship that brought us close...
It's like you meet a person and get weird with them since day one....
All it takes is being friends with the right person ...'

You know, sometimes you don't even understand how to repay the good someone has done to you. And you don't even feel like repaying back. But when they are in trouble you can't stop yourselves from helping them. This is friendship.

I am lucky that friendship didn't cone with a price tag. Otherwise even after selling the world, I wouldn't have got friends like them. They are priceless.

People say bathrooms are the best place to think about something. But for me it was my bed that made different thoughts run into my mind. Maybe that's the most comfortable place for me.

Suddenly I get a text message
It was from Chase.

'I hope you are healthy and happy now. Get well soon. Miss you.'

'Thank you :)'

Again I went into my deep thoughts. I didn't even realise when did I sleep.

I wake up next day at 8:00 am.

"Shit! Asher would be here at 9 am. Thank God I am awake atleast now."

I go to the shower. No this time I got out in 45 minutes. I wanted to be comfortable. So I wore my shorts and a loose T-shirt. I tied up my hairs in a ponytail.

At exact 9 am I hear my door bell ring. I expected it to be Asher. But Zac and Astrid were there. Soon after 5 minutes even Asher reached.

"So since everyone is here now. Tell me Asher what dots did you want go connect."

"Yeah Pooh Bear but first let me ask you some questions."

"Sure Ash."

"How did you meet Brandon? Like tell me exactly what had happened."

"It was a birthday party. And unfortunately Zac was out of town and Astrid was sick. So I was with Cygnet. She was talking to this guy Brandon I found him to be really cute."

"And so is that how you and Brandon became friends ?"

"No. We had a talk. But we became friends later on. We had almost each class together."

"Did your sister give you any particular reason why did she ask you to join her on this vacation."

"She already had a doubt that I was faking my relationship with him. So she wanted to confirm."

"Okay. Does Brandon know your sister?"

"I remember I once saw him talking to my sister. But I ignored. They must have been friends."

"When your sister met you after Fashion Show, did she take your cell phone?"

"Yeah she wanted to browse through my pictures."

"Did you by any chance leave her alone with your cell phone."

"Yeah she was alone for about 20 minutes when I went in the kitchen to get something to eat for us."

"That's it Crystal. Don't you understand. It's your sister Cygnet involved with Brandon."

"No Asher. She can't do that."

"She did it Crystal."

"How are you so sure Ash?"

"Wait Zac. Let me explain you guys. Zac meeting Brandon was all planned. As you both didn't come to the party, it was quite sure that Crystal would be with Cygnet.

Having almost each class with each other. It's almost like it was planned that you should spend most of your time together. If you had each class together then it would have been obvious. Therefore some classes were left out.

Your sister bullying you for not having a boyfriend was a part of the plan as well.

You were made to fall far him. That trip was a part of the plan as well. I don't get this part. Like how did they know you will confess your feelings to him. But your sister canceling the trip was to keep you guys alone.

That day when she came after Fashion Show to meet you wasn't for congratulating you. She must have shared the video through bluetooth in your cell and uploaded it.

And as your sister was not in your school. There's someone from your school who helped your sister and Brandon."

"Shit Ash! I still can't believe my sister would do such a thing. I mean jealousy and all was okay. But this is too much."

"We need to prove in front of the whole school thag Crystal is innocent otherwise nobody would trust her."

"Zac I know that and I have a plan for that as well."

"What is it Ash?"

He explained us the whole plan. It was awesome.

"Ash bro, you are a genius." Zac said enthusiastically.

Indeed we all were excited but pretty nervous. This was my last chance to prove myself innocent in front of everyone. It's not like I care about people's opinion. But why should I be guilty and blamed for the crime I haven't committed.

Zac and Astrid wanted to spend some time alone. So they decided to visit New Parshino city which was an hour drive. They left my place at 11 am. They will spend the whole day together.

"So Pooh Bear. What about Romeo and Juliet."

"Well they are long dead. What about Asher and Crystal."

Shit what am I saying to him. I am so fucking dumb. He looked embarrassed. No he is blushing. He seems happy. Nope he has a tinge of sadness in his eyes. Argh, this is so confusing.

I didn't even realise I was staring at his lips.

"Pooh Bear ..."

He takes my face in his hands and runs his finger over my lips. I feel a sensation all over my body. He crashes his lips onto mine. Just like before it tasted like mint. His tongue plays with my tongue. The warmness of his tongue and the coldness of his hands beneath my shirt has ignited my body like never before.

My body is no longer in my control.
He pulls me closer. He lifts me up. I clench my legs around his hips. His hands are on my waist. He kisses my jawline. I moan.

His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my skin. His hands raking over my body has increased the spark within me.

"Ash..." I moaned his name
I didn't even realise I was crying.

He stopped. He put me down and kissed my forehead. He holds my hands and looks into my eyes. I see pain and agony in his eyes.

"Crystal you are the best girl I have ever met. You are everything I ever wanted. I love you but I can never be yours. The life I live is not good for you. You are good without me and you have to understand that."

He finally confessed.

"I love you Ash. And even if you could never be mine. I am always yours."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Did you guys like the chapter ?
Who do you think is involved with Brandon and Cygnet...
Keep reading and keep supporting ...
Do vote and comment...
Love you guys....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

113K 3.1K 28
"What are you doing here?" a male snapped at me. I opened my eyes and saw one of the most feared guys in our school, Hayden Hunter. Not far behind Ha...
73.3K 2.8K 33
Dear Olive, I hate you. I hate that you were born and that your human and have a face. I hate that you live next door to me and I hate that I can't...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
77.2K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...