In Between

Oleh raselle48

An 11 years old girl named Samantha Smith that was dreaming her 17 years​ old highschool boy crush named Josh... Lebih Banyak

In Between : prologue
In Between : The conversation
In Between :The Threat
In Between :Practicing​ looks like true
In Between :The Afternoon
In Between : The Triangle
In Between : The past
In Between: Yes or No
In Between: The Preparation
In Between : The Reunion
In Between : The Last Visit
In Between : The Surprise
In Between :First Meeting​ Impression
In Between : Questioning Her Own Fate
In Between : The Accident
In Between : The Meeting Of Sam And Elise
In Between : Past Life or The Present Life ?
In Between : I Do Realized Now !
In Between : Is This The Day Of Honor ? ? ?
In Between : Wounded
In Between : Lost , die and run
In Between : She Who He Gonna Married
In Between : Goodbye
About The Story

In Between: Saturday Morning

42 3 10
Oleh raselle48

               When I woke up this Saturday morning . I remember what happened last night . The throwback is still on my mind then I suddenly remember that I have to deliver the fried chicken to Alice  . Well Alice is my friends since we're preschool.

                Our friendship was more stronger than my friendship with Lizzie . Lizzie and I started to become friends when Alice go to Australia to visit her sick mother . I'm just garde 1 when Liz and started to be friends while Alice and I started since preschool . I'm in our canteen when Alice go to Australia .                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     I'm always crying that time .  When I decided to get some food to the server . There is an ugly girl who suddenly bumped me .

                 Then everyone whisper continuously so I listened very carefully , they were saying it's Lizzie Adams . The looser and  the class clown in our level .

                 She  has an average height , straight red hair , almond eyes shape , green colored eyes like a leaf , not curvaceous lips , smelly clothes and a girl that doesn't like to be groom . Please read:

Liz : I'm sorry for spilling an orange juice in your clothes.
Sam :That's ok , don't worry about it our maid will laundry it .
Liz : But........but ?
Sam : Let's be friends , can we ?
Liz : Really me ! Sure !

                  After that Lizzie and I became friends .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Alice just came here last.... last week. When I arrived at her place I saw her with other Australian girls . I think it's her friends . So I came in and say hello to them but I saw an unfriendly faces . Then they slowly say hi to me , I it's just a late reaction . "Sam , why are you here ? " Alice shouted . " Uhm well , I think I should get going . I just deliver this fried chicken , goodbye! " I said sarcastically.

                  Then I received a call from Joshua . " Sam can we get some coffee  ?" He asked .

                 I suddenly have  second thoughts. " Uhm , where ? " I asked .

              "In our shop , my treat " he replied.

               " Sure " I said while pretending that I seriously don't want to meet him . The fake smile is in my face , I couldn't stop saying yes to him when he is asking me .

                So I quickly go downstairs and when I'm in our stairs I accidentally slipped . Because there is bubble in our stairs . An expression came in my face ,the surprise expression . My sister Ali is in town with her naughty son .

                Well she is my older sister , she is.......wait..... we're 7 years gap . So she's 18 because I'm 11 so that's​ right she's 18. Well a huge mistake happened to her she fell in love with a man that has a wife so that makes that she's a misstress .

                 Then she threw it all her education , her family , her friends and her life and she ended up with a son . For a man that is 46 years old at that time that is married for a very long time . The man was called Jack .

                  Her son was named Ace and his surname was Smith because Ali doesn't asked permission to Jack  , if Ace can use his surname . So Ali decided to use her surname instead .

               "Hi , how are you ?" She asked .

               " I'm ok " I replied .

                 While looking forward to our Sala where her new boyfriend is eating our food Zach . So I stepped forward from the floor that has bubble and straight forward to the door and runaway .

               But when I was nearly in our gate just one step , Ali  came out and said " why are you here you should be inside ." She said worriedly​ .

              " Sorry but I can't , I have an appointment with my friend " I said sarcastically . " Well I should be get going now , goodbye see you tonight . "

               I left her very speechless she can't even move her  feet . When I arrived at their cafe I saw Red Stewart standing​ and waiting for his coffee to be ordered in the cashier .

              "Sam , let's go !" Joshua shouted proudly .

               I stepped forward to Joshua , we seat in a very private place or the place that you called VIP then we decided to order caramel macchiato .

              Because we like both the caramel macchiato . Even salted caramel and black forest cake . But instead​ of ordering salted caramel we just order black forest cake .

               Then he started talking . Please read :

Joshua : So how are you
Sam :  I'm ok ! And we're just together yesterday .
Joshua : Yes ! I'm just gonna invite you to my party on Tuesday .
Sam :  On Tuesday but............ but........ but .
Narrator : She can't help but stammered .
Joshua : Why do you have appointments or schedule on that day .
Sam : Nothing .
Joshua : Then there's no problem and you should be there at 5:00PM .
Sam : Ok .
Narrator : Then she remember Cedric's​ flight on Tuesday , she was supposed to say that she can't but Joshua quickly ran away .

***************************************************

               Please vote this story if you like it or if you have something to say to me just leave your comment and I'll answer it after 1 day . Thank you Felicity 300 for not answering my calls and thank you cezalliah for telling me , my honest mistakes in the story .
                                                                      - Raselle48/ EllieRas

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
544K 13.3K 11
Why do fools fall in love? Kai felt like the biggest fool for loving someone who has never even given their relationship a fighting chance, and now h...
1.1K 39 20
This story is about y/n L/n. A high school senior. Y/n has always been popular because she's always been different. Not in a "I'm so different notice...
9.4K 187 35
18 year old Ariella didn't want to be at the One Direction concert she had been forced to go to with her little sister. She'd much rather be out on t...