Living with the Driver boys

By CaiteyAnnSmith

Carrie is moving back to her home town because her mom and dad where in a car cash that took their lifes. So... More

living with the Driver boys
chapter 1
chapter 2
cheat sheet
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Help!
Chapter 25

Vote for what you want!

2.2K 44 65
By CaiteyAnnSmith

Okay so I have a couple different ideas of how this book could go..... So I thought that I could ask you guys how you would like the book to go at least for a while.

So pick your favorite idea and the top one is the one I will run with!!!!

1) Creepy ex boyfriend from back home shows up?

2) Carry goes out with the girl from the movies?

3) Get more of the back story as to why this is all happening?

4) Or plot twist upon plot twist?

So vote for which one you would like to see most in the comments below and hopefully (crosses all my fingers and toes) I will be able to get back into this story.

Love C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 43 21
Elizabeth followed in her parents footsteps and entered into Law Enforcement as a Bounty Hunter. With a loving boyfriend, caring family, and a career...
34 1 14
A young women named Hope moves into her aunts hometown after inheriting her farm. Where she falls in love, and discovers a secret about her aunts far...
536 39 30
When a girl named Lexi is forced to move in with her grandma she meets new friends and old friends. but when her childhood nightmare kidnaps her best...
24 0 11
Abigail had recently lost her mother and has a bad history. Her father offers her to come live with him but soon she finds out that she's just a pawn...