Having Ichigo Kurosaki's Chil...

By ecianhS

'How could this happen to me of all people' -Ichigo Don't own bleach or ichigo, just own the story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

*AN*

2.9K 32 4
By ecianhS

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author Note.This is the end of my book,kind of shitty but at least I finish it.I wanted to thank everyone who had taken the time to read my story.I also wanted to say that I am sorry but I won't be doing the alternate ending for this,just have no time at all.Maybe,later down when I'm not business I might just do the alternative ending...who knows.So yeah....thanks again everyone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 625 4
~Slow Updates~ Heavy Editing: - Pantera's Dance | Grimmjow X You - Million Dollar Man| Aizen Sosuke X You Completed Works: - The Note | Ishida Uryu X...
154K 4.7K 53
ICE HEART | ❝some people say that he has an ice heart.❞ DEFINITION: a chance occurence. SYNONYMS: chance, accident, fluke, serendipity, providence, c...
50.2M 2M 38
Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that...
119K 3.4K 36
When a young Amaya moves to Karakura town with her mother, she starts her first year of high school. From there, she makes friends and starts to smil...