Haikyuu x Reader

By ItadoriSukuna18

Hi minna~ I know I have finished Kuroko no Basket yet, but I have so many ideas about so many things, that I... More

The Moon And His Sun (Tsukishima Kei x Reader)

44 0 0
By ItadoriSukuna18

"*sighs* Why does it have to be now? Why do I have to transfer in the middle of the school year?!"

You were talking to yourself while going to your new school, Karasuno Highschool. You had to transfer there because of your mother's new job. You didn't really like the idea of doing it but you didn't know that there you will meet your moon.

Yes, you were known as the sunny girl. So bright and happy that sometimes people would call you "the Sun". You were bright and seemed as if the Sun has reincarnated in a girl form and so, you were happy about being the human's sun but somehow you loved the Moon much more. So once you decided to find your "Moon".

"Itai..." You managed to say as you rushed into someone, in the hurry you were in to get to school as soon as possible so you wouldn't be late, and fell on the ground.

"Tch.."

"A-ah! A-are you okay?!" As you looked up you saw a worried freckled boy holding his hand up to help you up, which you denied politely and stood up by yourself, and behind him a tall blond boy with black glasses. His honey-golden eyes somehow reminded you of the Moon though even you didn't know how.

"I am okay, thanks, umm.."

"Tadashi. Yamaguchi Tadashi. And this is Tsukki!" The freckled boy seemed somehow excited for something.

"Tch.. Tsukishima Kei." He said as he turned back and began walking away.

"What is wrong with him?" You said as you raised a brow and a frown appeared on your face.

"A-ah, sorry. He is always like this." Yamaguchi laughed nervously.

"I see. Anyway, I am (L/n) (F/n). Nice to meet you, Yamaguchi-san."

"T-there's no need to add 'san'! Nice to meet you too!" He smiled. You nodded as you looked at time.

"Crap! I am sorry, I must go or I will be late! See you again, Yamaguchi-kun!" You said as you dashed away.

"Yeah, see you again."

You ran past Tsukishima who stopped in his track and watched as you ran as fast as you could a little surprised. 'So small yet so fast...' He thought.

~~ At school ~~

"Class, I know it's the middle of the year but we have a transferred student. And I hope you treat her well. Please, come in."

You opened the door and entered the room. After closing it and turning again looking at the class, you noticed the two other boys you met earlier with widened eyes, returning the shocked look for a few seconds and after that returning your typical bright smile.

"I am (L/n) (F/n)! I had to transfer here from Tokyo because of my mother's job! Hope you take good care of me!" You said as you bowed 90 degrees.

"Good, now you can take your place in front of Tsukishima-kun."

"Hai!" You exclaimed as you took your seat. The two boys seemed to still have their eyes widened.

~~ After school ~~

"Hey, (L/n) - san! Do you want to come to watch us practice?" Yamaguchi asked while you three were fixing your things as Tsukishima was doing it in a fast pace.

"Practice? What?" You asked, raising a brow.

"Volleyball!" He said excitedly, nearly screaming.

"Sure, if it's not a problem." You smiled as he shook his head 'no'.

As you two walked to the gym alone because of Tsukishima leaving before the both of you, you asked Yamaguchi about the blond boy and why he was so cold and heartless. He told you about his childhood friend.

"Oh.. I see..." You looked down as you lost your smile and had a saddened face, remembering some things from the past. "I think I know how he feels.."

Yamaguchi seemed worried and was going to say something but was interrupted.

"Tch.. You think you know what I feel? Isn't it bad talking about other people behind their back?"

"Tsukki?!" Yamaguchi reacted surprised but right after understood you were already to the gym.

You looked at him, somehow irritated. "It's not your word, you stupid giant." You turned back ready to go away.

"Ts-Tsukki! D-don't be so rude!"

"Tch.." The only thing the blond Middle Blocker said leaving them as he entered the gym.

"Tch.. I am sorry Yamaguchi-kun but I will go for today. But I promise I will come to watch you practice another time, okay?"

He nodded as a response.

You went to their next practice. As days passed, you became their manager and understood that you've transferred after their loss against Aoba Johsai in the Inter-High. You grew close to the others. Of course Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka seemed to be most around you in their free time. You could notice maybe everything except one thing - the stare Tsukishima would sometimes give you. Though it was secretly, he kept doing it with the risk of someone catching him. You both haven't talked since then except if there was a reason to. He was still wondering what did you mean by "knowing how he feels" after the incident with his brother but kept it to himself.

One day he decided to ask you and to stop thinking about this.

"Oi, (L/n)!" He said. You flinched at him calling for you. "What's wrong, Tsukishima-san?" You asked raising a brow. All of a sudden he decided to talk to you. Was this normal?

"I want to talk to you." You nodded.

As you two went out the gym to talk in private he asked you about the thing you said the first day.

"Well.. When I was younger I had an incident familiar to yours." You looked down as he looked at you with slightly widened eyes. You looked at him then back down as you continued. "My older sister loved sports, especially basketball. She was working hard, very hard. With every passing day she would train more and more, and more. She was amazing when she was in middle school and was something like their ace. But..." You stopped as you clenched your fists and gritted your teeth. "When she entered high school she didn't played a lot. She always told me that she is playing so good that everyone was amazed by her. But after I went to their practice match, without her knowing it, to see her... She wasn't playing. Instead she was sitting on the bench while her teammates were playing. She wasn't even allowed to play... When she noticed that I was standing there frozen, she widened her eyes and froze in her tracks. After we got home, I heard her crying and cursing her for everything she had done. And day after day she practiced more and more, until..." You stopped again. Tsukishima kept his eyes widened as he listened to you. You looked at him and continued as tears appeared in the corner of your eyes. "She overstretched herself and went to hospital. After that she couldn't play anymore. I started to hate everything, especially sports. I loved volleyball but.. After this incident I started to hate it. I was somehow pissed at myself. I didn't do anything to stop her even though I watched her every time she was training." The tears kept falling down, failing in your attempt to keep them. He was shocked.

"W-when..." You looked at him as soon as he started talking. "When did this happened?"

"Before 7 years.." He widened his eyes once again.

"I see..." After that he walked back inside the gym but before that he thanked you.

"Thank you, (L/n)-san..."

After that everything was as it was before. You both didn't talk to each other unless it was needed to.

After that passed some more days until Takeda-sensei told the team that everyone will be going to a training camp and play against Nekoma and some more different schools. And all that thanks to Nekoma's coach. Of course everyone was happy until he mentioned the exams. As you could feel the breaking of Hinata's dreams about going to Tokyo and Kageyama looking all paled. Tanaka and Nishinoya trying to escape but quickly stopped by Ennoshita.

~~ At Tokyo ~~

You met the players of each team, especially the captain of Nekoma, who had an astonishing bed-hair which you wondered if he had to make or it was just that way all the time, except for his annoying character which pissed you off. Also with Fukurodani's captain who seemed very excited and funny all the time and you liked that. Also with their vice-captain and setter who seemed quiet and somehow mysterious to you. Because of you loving mysteries, it was interesting to you to watch him and to understand more about him as if you were a detective trying to solve a difficult case. For the first day when you were there without Kageyama and Hinata who failed the exams, you were impressed by everyone. Of course, Karasuno lost all their games until the duo came.

After the first practice day finished and you all went back to Miyagi, for the next days everyone trained harder.

~~ After some time ~~

The team went to Tokyo again for the summer camp. You talked with the captains of Nekoma and Fukurodani as you got to know them. You became friends with them and you were happy about that because no matter how annoying they could be, it was still fun around them. Of course, being the typical you, you never failed to amaze them. You showed them your bright smiles, your skills in volleyball which you gained when you were younger, etc. You were laughing with them, joking with them, yet you still didn't notice the stare Tsukishima gave you every time he got to see you around them. Of course this time he was caught multiple times but always thought of a way to get away from talking about that.

One night while walking around the gyms, you saw Tsukishima talking to Bokuto, Kuroo and Akaashi. When you passed by them you waved at them with your typical bright smile.

"Oi, Kuroo-kun, Bokuto, Akaashi-san!" You never talked to Akaashi that much so you just kept on adding 'san' after his name.

They looked at you with smiles on their faces and waved back at you. "Yo, (F/n)-chan~!" Kuroo said. Bokuto jumped excitedly, returning the greeting with adding his typical 'Hey, hey, hey!' after that. Akaashi just nodded calmly.

"Tch.." Tsukishima only clicked his tongue and gritted his teeth as he walked away.

You looked at him watching his figure, disappearing in the night.

'What's wrong with him?' You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am seriously terrible at writing fanfictions... Anyway, soon I will write the next part. I know it sucks. Anyway, hope you like this shitty fanfiction.

~ Kuro-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.8K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
443K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
235K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc