Falling For The Rival

By caffeinatedgirl27

Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
News !!!!!

Chapter 9

175 21 8
By caffeinatedgirl27

"I met Brandon when I was 15 years old. He was my good friend. You remember I told you my sister was always jealous of me. Well I was jealous about her as well.

She had a boyfriend at the age of 13. She always bullied me about me not having a boyfriend.

That was when I thought of taking help of Brandon. I could have asked Zac but I knew he would never support me for this. And I never trusted Chase.

One day I went to Brandon and asked him to be my fake boyfriend to which he agreed readily. We were going all fine and good. But soon I started to develop feelings for Brandon.

Once my sister decided to go on a vacation at Angrin. She asked me and Brandon to accompany her as well. But on the final day she cancelled her trip.

I did not want to lose the chance of spending time alone with Brandon. So we decided that we will still go for the vacation. It was before my Fashion Show. That day I expressed my feelings to Brandon. He told me he felt the same way about me. I couldn't have felt happier. I trusted him blindly. So much that I lost my virginity to him.

After the vacations I was so happy that I have finally found the person I love and trust. Who cared about me. Brandon was no more my fake boyfriend but my real boyfriend.

He even came to wish me All The Best before my Fashion Show with a bouquet of flowers. After I won the Fashion Show I had sex with him again.

2 days after the fashion show I received an email. There was a video attached to it.

It was my video with Brandon. The day when we had sex for the first time. It was our video. It was viral all over the college.

After police investigation it was found out that the video was uploaded on the net via my mobile. I was held guilty. I would never do such a thing.

Everybody in the college thought I did it myself. It was all for reputation. Everybody started to hate me. Each friend of mine left me alone except Zac and Astrid 'cause they believed in me. Even Brandon did not believe me.

The next day Brandon insulted me infront of the whole school. He accused me of being a whore and that I could sell my body to be famous.He blamed me that I uploaded the video just to compete with my sister.

I was already broken. I was shattered.
I can't tolerate anymore of his accuses and slapped him hard. I was already a karate player. It hit him so hard that he fell on the ground with a thud and hit a nearby stone. He went unconscious. There was pool of blood near his head.

He left school after that and went to his Mom and Dad. Everyone blamed me for that.

Since that day everybody feared me. Since that day I have turned into the cold hearted girl that I am today.

Due to my dad's money and power the case was avoided. I could have been behind the bars but all due to my dad I was saved from the wrath of the jail life.

I don't know why did he return. That day at lunch when he told me that he wanted to have a talk alone with me that was because, he wanted to show me the second video. It was the video when we had sex for the 2nd time.

I instantly got the proof of the thing which I already knew; that it was Brandon who uploaded video. But he had no definite reason to do that. Probably someone is involved with him. How did he upload it from my cell. He never knew my phone password.

He told me he would delete the video if I fucked him. Otherwise he would repeat the past. I would never have sex with him again, and I wanted everything to end once and for all."

"Shit Pooh Bear! Are you okay ? Come sit down."

We sat on the sofa. We both were looking into each other's eyes. I see pain and sadness in Asher's eyes. It wasn't out of sympathy but real pain.

"Pooh Bear, I trust you completely. But I am trying to connect some dots, which will prove you are innocent and even find out who is involved with Brandon."

"What do you mean Asher?"

"Give me a day and I will explain you everything tomorrow."

"Sure Asher."

"I trust you Pooh Bear."

He hasn't still expressed in the terms of 'L' word. Okay maybe he is just waiting for the right time.

"Thank you Asher."

"Now let's concentrate on Romeo and Juliet."

For the next three hours we discussed all about Romeo and Juliet. We placed our various theories in front of each other. Astonishingly our theories almost matched every time.

For the first time I found someone whose wavelength matched mine. Were we compatible, I don't know. Was he perfect, I am not sure. But he was best for me and my life.

He left my house at 8:30 pm. Again I felt that sinking feeling in my heart. And this time I knew why did I feel so.

I went to my room and picked my diary,
'I felt my heart sinking, I felt my heart flutter...
I don't know if I love him or not...
But I am sure I won't lose him no matter what...'

I wanted to talk to someone, and I knew exactly whom to call.

I called both my dumbass friends at my place. Within 10 minutes they were at my home. Oh and with a whole lot of food items. They got 2 pizza, 3 burger, 2 french fries and a big bottle of coke.

"Hey Cryssie baby."

"Hey Zac."

"Yo babe."

"Yo Astra babe."

"So what happened to my 'Pooh Bear' , that she wanted both of us at her place."

I blushed.
"Oh stop it Astra."

"Woah woah! Cryssie baby is in love."

"Nope Zac."

"Then what is it Cryssie Baby."

"I told him about Brandon."

"You did?" ,cried Zac.

"Actually we .... We kissed."

"WHAT!!!!!" they screamed together.

"Guys just chill out. We still aren't in relationship. He just keeps on saying that he trusts me."

"Cryssie Baby, You trusted Brandon as well. I hope Asher doesn't break your trust like him."

"No Zac, I have seen it in his eyes. He is true to himself and me."

"Crystal I have to ask you a question."

"Sure Astra babe."

"How do you feel with Asher."

"I don't have words to explain. We fought so much at the beginning. Haha. It all seems like yesterday. He was the guy I thought I would never even have friendship with.

But as I get to know him I realise he is the sweetest guy I have met. He not only understands me but for the first time in life I can understand myself.

It's because of him I have started to smile a lot more. He made me love myself.

You know that tingling feeling you get. That's when you have a crush on some person. But when you are with the person you love all you feel is satisfied, content and safe.

He is the guy for whom I could give up my life for. Because I know I wouldn't have to do that. I am the safest when I am with him.

He is my medicine and my drug at the same time. He cures my pain but I am addicted to him.

He is not the perfect guy. But I know with him I will be happy. He has made me realise my worth.

For the first time since that day, my heart melted and it was because of him. I felt a sting in my heart when he cried.

I can keep talking to him all day long and still not get tired, but will miss him the second he left.

He was the guy except you two who made me realise that I wasn't wrong in Brandon's case. He believed in me.

He trusts me and that's a bigger thing than love. Because trusting is not an easy job.

I don't know if I will be his better half but I dont wanna lose him ever. He is my reason to breathe. I love him more than I love nutella and pancakes.

Yes I do admit that I love him. But I won't confess now. I know there's something which stops him from being mine. And when he is ready I know he will propose me. I don't want to rush with anything.

He is just the best for me."

"Woah Crystal ! I agree with everything you say."

"Thank you Astra. But there's one more reason I called you guys. Ash told he smells something fishy. He wanted to connect some dots. Which would prove me innocent and even find out who is involved with Brandon."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

What dots do you think Asher is trying to connect
Who do you think is involved with Brandon
Small Cliffhanger this time.
Till then keep voting keep commenting
Keep reading
Love you guys ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
3.3M 81.2K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
54.8K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
771K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...