Gregg x Reader One shot || Th...

By CottonCandyCloudling

[ Heyo, Cloud here! I have written fics and one-shots before but not really based on NITW aside from time-to... More

- The Moment -

2.2K 45 29
By CottonCandyCloudling

- [ One-Shot ] -

____

It was the moment you knew.

Your paw was twined tight within such a warm, loving, strong return. Your {Color} eyes were locked on to those deep navy blue orbs the other held like sheer magnetic energy.

Being around him was like being out in the sun on a summer's day, the way his orange-gold fur made it seem like he'd be mistaken for the sun, too.

You felt so happy, happier than you'd think in this sun ray. Being the cloudy day person you were, you felt this rush whenever close to your one, your only . . .

-- " {Y/N} ! "

. . .

Your {Color} eyes fully widened at the raised tone of your name being called, your ears perked up and one flicked, your hazy eyes dilating around to try and focus on one object, being those deep sea blue pools staring inventively at you, never taking their sight away.

You shook your head and bat your eyes to clearly see-- it was Gregg holding onto you tight, you we're lent back in his arms, having this distant look about you. Gregg seemed worried.

" Hey- Hey are you alright? 'Thought I lost ya there for a minute doll. "

Gregg spoke softly, bringing you to your feet, balancing you gently to your full height even if you were a bit {shorter/taller} than him.

Swallowing a lump in your throat your paw managed to rest against Gregg's chest, calming with his heartbeat between your digits and you felt a faint heat brush against your cheeks upon sudden realization.

" Oh- Y-Yeah jeez I'm sorry heh. I guess I sorta zoned out . . . "

Gregg slowly smiles, his ears coming to a full stand to increase his height just a little, though he was still pretty short. His arms rested around your frame and relaxed a little, not breaking eye contact with you.

" Heh, you've been doing that a lot today y'know that? "

-- " I-I have? Ugh I'm sorry I-- "

You nervously laughed, your attention shifting but not long before returning back to your ray of sunshine who cut you off in a gentle tone.

" Don't be sorry. Am I gonna have'ta kidnap you and we can cuddle at my place so you can get some actual rest? I know that place you moved into hasn't been really letting you rest easy . . . "

You blinked and quickly averted your gaze, trying not to influence the redness in your cheeks any longer-- but it may take the attention away from your slightly blood-shot eyes.

" . . . I'd like that a lot. "

You smiled, speaking in a hushed defeated tone, no use on trying to argue you knew Gregg would always win, and besides you'd love nothing more but to have a peaceful sleep in your boyfriend's arms. Your ears flattened against the back of your head for a moment with a small nod-- only to smile more when Gregg nuzzled his face against your cheek, peppering light kisses against you cheeks and jawline.

It was true, though, and Gregg knew it too. For some odd reason you just haven't been able to adjust to your place in Possum Springs-- something had always felt off even though you've been living there for a few months. You in fact met Gregg on some silly online thing when you were bored, and when you met face-to-face it only confirmed you we're gonna move out of your parents house in your old town after you finished school and see what the small town life was like, and you enjoyed it honestly. Everyone was nice and the friends you made were even greater, not to mention everything was so much better with Gregg -- surly this one was a keeper.

After a moment of enjoying kisses you felt the warmth leave you, and your hand twine with you partner's, he began pulling you-- you wanted to protest but only a small, slight whine of a noise left you, and you became silent as you made your way to Gregg's apartment, your smile soon returning.

---

Once inside the cozy apartment, your hand never left Gregg's.

He locked the door behind you and continued to guide you through the familiar apartment-- it really seemed like you've lived with him more than your own place considering the amount of days and nights spent at his place. Gregg enjoyed your company however, he loved to have you around-- even when you weren't by his side he was always texting you, sending you funny things or random calls, or you'd stop by his work to pay him a visit and grab a 'free' snack or two for the road-- after a few smooches of coarse.

Surly this was a prime time in your life. You adored Gregg, you really did . . .

You wouldn't want it any other way, you wouldn't want him any other way. You knew Gregg suffered a little with Bi-Polar disorder, and it physically pained you to see your ray of sunshine when he was at his low moments, but you always seemed to prevail and cheer him up so easily, and it resulted in tender nights twined together under the covers, He took care of you just as much as you did for him, and you just wanted to love him more than you already did-- was that possible?

. . .

Before you knew it you were already in the little bunk-bed like bed Gregg had over-top of his computer work-space. Tucked in with that cheery smile facing you, watching you with a longing stare.

-- You were doing it again weren't you?

" aGH! "

You huffed. Resulting in Gregg snorting lightly and leaning in a little, his hand placed onto yours under the covers. He tilted his head, ears flopped over one side of his head all adorably, he bat those ocean like eyes.

" You need some rest hun. Before ya do, do ya need anything? Drink? Snack? "

Finishing your mental break rather quickly, your upward tilted head soon rolled back to the side to look at your boyfriend's cute expression. Your lidded gaze raising a little in upward knitted brows and you gave a heart warming smile at his affections. But that sentimental expression flipped to an almost sultry one, lidding your eyes with a smooth heart-throb grin. Your hands slid up and grabbed Gregg's collar to his jacket before playfully yanking him into the bed, soon shedding his jacket onto the floor so you both could cuddle up close and personal.

" I need you, silly. "

-- " wOAH! HAH- "

. . .

Settled all snug in the covers your arms draped around Gregg's shoulders, partly laid over him.

His body was tilted a little and pressed against yours as you stripped to nothing but your {boxers/panties} and a tank top, as did Gregg. His fur was always so warm to touch, you nuzzled yourself against him and he chuckled a little, ears flapping a little in a light giddiness. Always like an excited child when around you-- well around anyone really but it was like middle-school sweet-hearts having their first crush all over again . . . he treated you so good, so special.

You snickered lightly as his hands rubbed your back in soft patterns, cuddling you as close as you could be against him. And as it felt like such a right time to doze off . . . you both couldn't seem to do so!

. . .

A few minutes passed and your eyes locked with Gregg's again, he was already wide eyed and bushy tailed -- it was only 8:30PM. Gregg smiled regardless towards you -- to him time meant nothing with you and you knew that.

Tiling his head a little however, knowing you wouldn't be falling asleep any time soon he spoke up.

" Say, {Y/N.} What exactly have you been zoning out to all day anyway? "

Gregg raises a brow, genuinely curious of your answer while awaiting patiently. And suddenly your cheeks lit up a little again, this time much more noticeable, you begin stuttering a little.

--" Uhh- Uhm well . . . Heh It's- really embarrassing . . . and corny. "

You speak through a stiffened jaw, head lowered. Gregg just smiles more and perks his ears up to their extent.

" Hey, you can tell me anything you know that, right? "

You nod instantly, then sigh.

" Heh it's not that I wouldn't want to tell you it's-- augh. Its- about you Gregg. I mean, the first time we met after chatting on the internet for so long . . . "

Gregg beamed brighter some how, a small coo releasing from him as he squeezed you a little tighter, causing your red face to redden even more so.

" -- I just. I don't know, you're like my safe place when I'm alone or freak myself out being alone in my home. I think back to when we first laid eyes on each other when I arrived in Possum Springs the first time those months ago . . . The way you took my hand instantly and pulled me into a hug, I swear I almost fainted, I was just so happy-- and I still am so happy . . . All because of you, Greggory. You don't know how much of an impact you made on my life, I'm just so lucky. "

You go on, your eyes fixating everywhere but Gregg's as his eyes longingly gazed at you like you we're the only thing in the entire room. His smile never left- and he lidded his eyes as you slowed your words when he began to run his fingers through your hair/fur/against your skin.

His touches were so sweet and gentle, you felt your eyes grow a little heavy before finally locking eyes with Gregg's again. No more words wanted to come out because you felt embarrassed as is. Luckily Gregg took over, though.

" Awh babe. Haha, I think about that constantly too! Holding you the first time-- then feeling bad because you almost collapsed- but the rest of the day was great getting to show you around and meet our now friends, they all love you, but not more than I do. I love you the most!-- Eh- "

I love you

That's a word that surprisingly didn't get tossed around so much. It was clear, but it was somehow sacred almost . . . 

You somewhat accepted your red face and all it's glory, adding onto the pressure and heat you almost felt yourself choke up a little, sliding your hands to Gregg's cheeks and squeezing them gently. Hearing those three words from your lover summed up everything you had previously said really. The moment . . .

The moment you realized you fell in love with Greggory Lee.

On that faithful day you touched hands and locked eyes for the first time. He was your everything, and you we're his anything.

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

You felt finally in place with the world, being belonged to someone. Not just someone, to Gregg. He reminded you every single day just how special, how important and terrific you were . . . and how much he loved you so, and would stop at nothing to keep a smile on your face that use to be so used to sadness and frowns, Gregg was your sunshine -- even if you were a cloudy day kind of person.

" . . . I love you too Gregg . . . So, So much. "

You managed to softly speak out before sealing the welling silence with a tender kiss-- in which Gregg instantly returned, gently pulling you up onto him more and pressing such a passionate kiss - for once he himself running out of words, glad this gesture found it's way to speak for you both. His heart drummed against yours and a hand cupped the back of your head as his free arm hooked around your back. Your own hands cupping his cheek and the side of his neck as you tilted your head a little, relaxing into the kiss that you practically melted from.

{ Everyone needs a Gregg in their life-- luckily, this one is mine. }

[ The End. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
180K 18.5K 24
"𝙏ð™Ī𝙊𝙘𝙝 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊𝙧ð™Ļð™šð™Ąð™›, ð™œð™žð™§ð™Ą. 𝙄 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Ģ𝙖 ð™Ļ𝙚𝙚 𝙞ð™Đ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...