12:30 ( B2ST FANFIC )

By Peculiarczar

" When the clock stops at twelve thirty, total opposite ang dalawang kamay at kung gagalaw man sila ,opposite... More

1| 12:30
2| Seeing Stories
3| Rather
4| Knockout
5| Knock Knock
6| Heart of a child
7|Escape
8| Stars
9| Junior
10| Fighting
11| Risk for Injury
12| Bad Blood
13| Risk for Fall
14| Let Me
15| Happy Pill
16| Adrenaline
17| Non - Fiction
18| Caffeine
19| Eccentric
20| Translucent
21| Intertwined
22| Gaze
24| Silver
25| Three hearts
26| Mine
27| Deuce
28| Finale
Extra| Author's note

23| Glad

13 0 0
By Peculiarczar

Few days passed and it was time to fly to Korea it was December 23rd. They arrived at Incheon airport, pinick up sila ng van, with the intials LIGHT imprinted on it. It was their company Van, even though Noreen wasn't aware na umabot na sila sa ganung level.
Pag open ng door, nandoon si Lika, she welcomed the two of them with a bright smile, N kissed her cheek and nakipag beso sya kay Noreen, N sat on the front seat next to the driver while Noreen sat next to Lika. It was winter and it was cold, Noreen was still adjusting to the climate, she wore a coat.

" How was the flight?" Lika asked.

" Okay naman po" Sabi ni Noreen.

" That's good " Lika smiled.

"She's your date for the next two days" Sabi ni N.

"Really? Okay lang po sa inyo? Hindi po kayo busy?"  Noreen asked Lika, bihira lang kasi sila mag hangout na as in dalawa lang sila, they are not that close pero okay naman ang relationship nilang dalawa tuloy nahihiya si Noreen.

" Hmm, I'm felt glad nga that i get to spend time with you kasi nga, busy kami ni N lagi and ngayon. Look"  Sabi ni Lika, Pinakita nya ang phone nya kay Noreen, they have the same phone. The LIGHT phone, writer's edition except periwinkle ang color ( a shade of blue ). 

"  Wahh, same phone! Hindi ko nga po lubos maisip na si Kuya, Si kuya mismo makaka come up with something like this, like WOW"  Sabi ni Noreen. " Tapos nakaraan pa nga po, kung ano ano ginagawa nya sa bahay, inupgrade nya pala appliances namin "  dagdag nya.

" That's nice, sinabi nya nga saakin, he's pretty pumped these past few days. Hey, sweetie what are you up to? " Sabi ni Lika.

" Basta. Abangan nyo nalang " Sabi ni N, tuloy na intriga lalo ang dalawa he really sounds like he's up to something.

" I made a list of places that you MUST visit " Lika said, showing the list she made on.                                     the notes of her new phone.

1. Gyeongbokgung palace
2. Myeongdong
3. N seoul Tower
4. Dongdaemun
5. Bukchong Hanok Village
6. Namiseom Island
7. Lotte world

" But first...Hmm ,N hindi ka ba talaga pwede?" Lika pouted, she looked really upset. Hanggang kinabukasan lang kasi dito si Lika kasi sa Paris sya magspespend ng Christmas eve with her Family.

" I'm sorry sweetie, I'm on a mission. How about we have dinner later, okay?" Sabi ni N.

" Okay " Napangiti agad si Lika. Si Noreen naman kinikilig sa dalawa.

-

They dropped N by the company at Seoul, Napanganga si Noreen sa laki ng building nila. This is ours? Naisip nya. It was around Eleven storeys high. It was so tall, Noreen scanned it's beauty, at kahit hindi sya magaling sa math she was mentally calculating kung gaano kamahal ang building na yun, at ilang tao ang nagtratrabaho doon at sweldo nila.

She and Lika first when to Dongdaemun where malls can be found, they ate lunch at a restaurant and had sashimi, lobster and salmon salad. It was a delightful luncheon, no to mention expensive, Noreen wasn't used to it. Classy furniture, a room reserved for two people just to have lunch, it was all new to her.

They proceeded to the malls where they went shopping for clothes, Lika chose some dresses for Noreen to fit, she chose light ,pastel and vibrant colors.

" What's your favourite color? " Lika Asked.

" Purple and grey...hmm, gusto ko din ang yellow minsan " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Hmm, Parang medyo malayo ang yellow sa first two" Sabi ni Lika.

" Yellow is my happy color " Noreen said smiling. So Lika scanned for dresses while Noreen followed. " This one " Sabi ni Lika, it was a pastel colored dress, It fits Noreen well, it was simple and the cloth was beautiful, hindi talaga sya basta basta and it was...expensive.

-

Noreen wore the dress throughout the day, Lika even got her a cute hat , ang color ay cream and it has a ribbon on it. Lika kept on buying stuff for Noreen, di na din na ka keep up si Noreen as Lika kept on swiping her card.

" Ate ang dami na po ata neto " Sabi ni Noreen, medyo nag stru-struggle na kasi sya sa mga paperbag na dala nya.

" Talaga?" Sabi ni Lika ,tinignan nya si Noreen and she scanned the paper scanned Noreen as well. " Ahh, shoes and make up!" Sabi nya, she grabbed Noreen's hand and they walked around the mall again.

She had Noreen try on heels around 3-4 inches, and walk on them. Si Lika ang nag judge and she just kept on telling the sales lady to get a size and she would swipe her card. Lika can speak korean fluently kaya wala syang struggle.

" Ate, grabe ka naman po. Okay na po ako sa sneakers ko. How much does theeeeeese shoes cost?" Noreen asked.

" Don't be silly Noreen, shoes are vital! and it only costs 5,000,000 won a pair so don't sweat " Sai ni Lika.

Nagcalculate si Noreen mentally and it was around 22,000 pesos per pair. " Po? Uhhh, okay lang po talaga" Sabi ni Noreen. Naisip ni Noreen na magkasing presyo ng plane ticket nila.

-

Hindi na nakapalag si Noreen, they spent three hours shopping then they traveled back to go to Gyeongbokgung palace, Noreen felt exhausted pero nung nakita nya ang beauty ng Palace with the marching guards, nawala pagod nya at napalitan ng kasiyahan mukha nya, a whole new world talaga ang feeling. Buti nalang hindi KJ si Lika, Lika took pictures of Noreen and they were both happy. They walked around the Palace, Noreen walked cautiously with her heels. They next went to N Seoul Tower kung saan makikita ang mga Teddy bear museum, Love padlock trees ,they rode the cable car and went to the sky coffee shop.

It was cold, and Noreen was busy appreciating he place and Lika watched her happily.

" I'm really glad that I get to spend time with you"  Sabi ni Lika.

" Ako din po, and wow...Ang GANDA pala talaga dito sa Korea better than what kuya explained to me" Sabi ni Noreen as she look around the view of N seoul Tower.

" Alam mo yung Love padlock trees? "  Sabi ni Lika.

Noreen nodded. " Mmm, Opo "  Noreen smiled.

" Hmm, mamaya tignan natin , gusto mo ?"  Sabi ni Lika.

Noreen nodded happily, and so it happened. They toured around the lovelock trees and Noreen was at awe, amazed na amazed sya sa trees and someone came to mind pero she denied it. Ezra.

"Is there someone in mind?"  Sabi ni Lika , napansin nya kasi si Noreen na parang may iniisip habang hinihimas nya ang isang lock na may korean names na may heart, probably a couple.

" Hmm, wala po "  Noreen said smiling.

" Hmm, parang meron eh!"  Inasar ni Lika si Noreen, noreen then felt comfortable with Lika pero naisip nya din na magkapatid sila ni Balm, it's better to be safe and be weary of her actions.

" Wala po "  Sabi ni Noreen.

Inasar padin sya ni Lika, at inintriga hanggang sa nakaikot sila sa Namsan Tower. They toured around the teddy bear museum . Noreen felt comfortable around Lika, parag sarili nya naring ate, she thought that maybe that's why her brother loves her so much. Parang chill lang ba, like you're with your bestfriend or long lost sister. They got along very well, even though medyo fashionista si Lika, naging open nadin si Noreen doon and she felt good about her new look.

Late afternoon they went to Cheonggyecheon, they viewed the Sungnyemun or the South Korea's no. 1 treasure, and they saw sculptures of a couple or the secret dates under the moonlight, Lika insisted Noreen to take a picture.

When it was almost nightfall, they went to a fancy restaurant under the hotels that Fred's parents own. They met N there who was waiting for them.

" How was Seoul?" Sabi ni N, na nakaupo sa center. Lika approached him to give him a kiss on the cheek. " It was lovely and cold "  Sabi ni Lika. "  I had so much fun with Noreen "  Dagdag ni Lika who's smiling brightly at N.

Si N napatahimik nung nakita nya si Noreen with her new look, Hinabol nya ng tingin hanggang sa nakaupo na sya sa tabi ni N. " Woah, Seoul lang pala kailangan mo eh! Well done Lika"  Sabi ni N.

" Oh please, it's just clothes! Her face has always been like that. But, I guess... Someone's inspiring this young lady "  Sabi ni Lika.

"  Wala nga eh "  Sabi ni N, looking at Noreen. napaisip tuloy si Noreen but she didn't express it on her face. She knows her brother very well, and it seems like ayaw imention ni N si Ezra kay Lika.

" See ate? I told you wala nga "  Sabi ni Noreen nalang, while smiling at Lika.

Lika laughed . "  Okay fine, natural glow mo na siguro yan "  Sabi ni Lika.

The dinner ended well, they had a nice chat and they were like a family already. Habang kumakain sila, napapangiti si Noreen sa couple, mafefeel mo talaga ang love sa kanilang dalawa, sa sparks sa ngiti nila at tinginan. Alam mo na talaga, Ako din kaya makakaranas nyan  Noreen thought. N and Lika's chemistry is really beyond the equation. They were bestfriends and lovers and they way N looks at Lika like she's the most beautiful thing on earth is...priceless. Ang Noreen naman na i-inlove sa view palang ng dalawa ano nalang kaya pag sya na. Well, Hindi naman kasi sya nakatingin nung nakatingin sa kanya si Ezra ng ganyan.

After the dinner, N escorted Lika to their own company car, he kissed her on the cheek before she went inside the car. Si Noreen napatingin sa stars, inabot na sila talaga ng gabi.

May naalala sya sa pagtingin nya sa stars.

 Are you looking at the same stars as I am? Noreen thought.

-

Umuwi na sila sa sarili nilang bahay, Hindi alam ni Noreen na may sarili silang bahay sa Seoul but yes they do, at the Gangnam district.

" WE HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE?"  Sabi ni Noreen pagbaba nila ng sasakyan, habang ang driver dala dala ang pinamili nila ni Lika kanina sa mall at binaba sa Living room nila.

The theme of the house is simple, clean and vintage, the colors were white, cream and khaki, yung tipong pag nakatapon ka ng kape mag mamantsa na talaga. The house is two storeys high and it's covered with beautiful expensive glass na maganda pag morning at gabi for the view of the district. The sofas were velvet at malalaki ung mga unan with vintage designs. Noreen has her own room. Napanganga sya sa room nya, It was HUGE, with a tall bed that is grey with purple infusions. As usual, tinapon nya nanaman sarili nya sa kama at gumawa ng blanket angels. " May sarili kaming bahay sa Seoul....Gangnam district pa, Yung totoo..."  She said. She was bothered so she went to her brother's room. Nakabihis na si N ng pang tulog nya. " Oh, napapunta ka dito "  Sabi ni N.

" We have a company here with 11 storeys and we have a house? "  Noreen asked.

" Yes, we also have in Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, United states, England and Laos "  Sabi ni N.

Noreen's eyes went big and she shuttered. "  Ma...mayaman tayo ?"  Noreen asked.

" Let's just say that we're doing well but...we'll get there "  N smirked and he laid on his bed. "  May island din tayo sa Palawan "  Sabi nya.

" WE HAVE AN ISLAND ?"  Sabi ni Noreen.

" Yes, katabi nung kayla Fred "  Sabi ni N as he closed his eyes.

"  An island and companies at different countries... seryoso?"  Sabi ni Noreen.

"  I know right?"  Sabi ni N.

-

Na overwhelm si Noreen, she went back to her room to contemplate everything that N told her, she laid down on her bed. Si N kasi patulog nya.

" Mayaman kami "  Sabi ni Noreen. "  Tapos ang jologs ko "  Sabi nya. napatingin sya sa mga paper bag na pinamili nila ni Lika, then she remembered. Chineck nya phone nya and she was messaged by none other than... Ezra.

Tell me if you're not busy, I will call you :)

 " smiley?"  Sabi ni Noreen.

-

Einstein's POV

 Hello kuya  Noreen messaged me, I was lying on bed , resting. Nagreply na sya, napaupo na ako sa upuan ko. Nag log in na ako para mag face time with Noreen. It was around 4 p.m. here in Ireland and in Seoul, It's 12 midnight.

Nag ring na and she answered. It was pretty dark there and I can see that she's wearing a yellow dress, she looks pretty and she smiled at me. "  Wahh, hello "  Sabi nya saakin, she sounded shy.

" Hello "  I waved at her. "  Nasaan ka ?"  I asked.

" Well, nandito ako sa bahay namin... may bahay pala kami dito at hindi ako nainform ni kuya N...aware ka ba dito ?"  Noreen asked.

" I am aware "  I smiled at her.

" Wahh, bakit ako hindi ?"  Noreen asked pouting, she looked very adorable.

" He wanted to surprise you"  Sabi ko.

" Well, it worked "  She laughed.

" Naka tour ka na dyan sa Seoul ?"  I asked.

"  MM. Konti palang pero bukas bakbak na ako, I'll tour around alone "  Sabi nya.

"  Sounds fun "  Sabi ko. "   Ako naman dito sa Ireland "  Sabi ko.

"  Is it pretty there too ?"  She asked.

" it's pretty...Hmm, if you want. How about mag face time tayo when we tour around "  Sabi ko.

" How is that possible? the time difference "  Sabi ni Noreen.

" Video message nalang "  I suggested.

" Okay, that's cool "  Sabi ni Noreen. " Ganito ba talaga kabusy si Kuya, nakasama ko lang sya mag dinner tapos ayun pagod na pagod na sya"  Sabi nya.

"  Yes, busy talaga...I will be busy like him too "  Sabi ko.

" Ahh ganun ba, hmm...fighting!"  Sabi nya saakin and I laughed. 

" Matutulog ka na?"  I asked.

" Not yet...I am a bit sleepy...how about you sing me a song?"  Sabi nya.

" What? Hahaha"  Sabi ko.

" Sige naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"  Sabi nya.

"  Alright"  Sabi ko.

  Have you thought through the words you just spit out?
Do you know that you can't turn things back easily?

I hate that you
look sorry and sad
This might be our last time so please smile

Rather than me without you,
you without me makes me more worried
Because you're not good at doing things on your own

Will you be alright? Even if I'm not by your side?
You get lonely so easily so even if you're alone

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with
Without a person to joke around and laugh with
if it's okay with you

Think of it twice, think it through again
(If you leave me) Will you really
be alright without me?
Because you're clumsy at everything without me
Because the you that I know is like a child

Where are you going? Why you wanna go?
Where are you going? Oh, oh why do you want to go?
In the end, you start to cry,
what am I supposed to do now?
How can I let you go? You are going to fall apart

Rather than me without you,
you without me makes me more worried
Because you're not good at doing things on your own

Will you be alright? Even if I'm not by your side?
You get lonely so easily so even if you're alone

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with
Without a person to joke around and laugh with
if it's okay with you

It's okay for you to be a bit selfish
Even after you leave me,
until it stops being hard
You can stay near me

Stay with me baby, stay with me baby
Don't go, don't leave me baby, take ma hand
Stay with me baby, stay with me baby
Don't go, don't leave me baby

Will you be alright? Even if I'm not by your side?
You get lonely so easily
so even if you're alone

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with
Without a person to joke around and laugh with
if it's okay with you

I sang will you be alright by beast in korean, until she fell asleep on me, Sa ceiling na kasi nakatapat ang front camera nya, napatawa tuloy ako.

" Goodnight Kid "  Sabi ko, it was only a short time but i felt so happy to see her and talk to her. 

-

Author's POV

Ezra knew that he will be busy when they go back to school, kahit hindi man sya sagutin ni Noreen all that matters to him is that he gets to spend time with her and see her smile. He believes that you cannot force yourself to like someone, ganun na nga nangyare sa kanila ni Balm.

The next day in Seoul, pag gising ni Noreen wala na kuya nya, but he left insructions on where to ride the subway and the bus, as Noreen requested that she doesn't want a driver to take her around seoul pero mas gusto nya mafeel ang pagiging tourist nya and so she did. She brought a small camcorder with her as Ezra requested that they exchange videos of their adventures.

Noreen : Goodmorning kuya Ezra, it's 9 a.m. here at ewan ko kung anong oras dyan~ I'm here at gwang...hwamun, it's a very nice fortress as you can see...tapos, pwede ka pala magpabook dito and hindi ako aware anyways, it's cold. I think it's cold there too~

9: 15 a.m.

Hey Kuya, Ngayon naman I am riding a Bus~ Hello~

10: 30 a.m.

Ezraaaaa~ I'm at the Children's grand park at medyo naligaw ako pero, I'm here. So here's the elephant and his friend, I think their lovers pero sino ako para magjudge? They are very friendly, at ngayon naglalakad na ako sa park, they also have pretty plants here , I'm walking at the botanical garden~ Woah, ang cool. THERE IS A LARGE DINOSAUR, OH MY GOD! Kuya, I swear maganda dito!

12: 00

So, I'm riding a bus again. Gutom na ako, and now....I wanna taste SEOUUUUUL.

12: 40

I'm eating alone, gising ka na kaya? I am grilling sam..gyeopsal, samgyeopsal, with kimchi and lettuce, at ang SARAAAAP. If you were here you'd probably say unhealthy dahil sa sobrang dami kong nakain na pork pero wala ka dito so hooray. And now, I also ordered bulgogi which is also pork. 

1: 30 p.m.

Now, i'm walking around the market looking for souvenirs, they have masks and keychains and other stuffs. Dried stuff like mushrooms and nuts. And of course fooooood, And now, this lovely afternoon, I am freezing so I drank coffee, i dropped by this shop pero hindi ako mapipigilan i will try every street food that they have. 

5: 00 p.m.

Hi Kuya Ezra, nalowbat na camcorder ko tapos eto, phone nalang. Busog na busog na ako, so hindi ko nafilm lahaaaaat ng kinain ko na food netong hapon pero enumerate ko nalang. First, tteokbokki, tapos lobster na may cheese na soooobrang sarap. Tapos, parang fishcake...tama, fishcake na sobraaaaaang sarap, i also ate ice cream, Lots of it and different types, ung paranf fish tapos, ice cream na matangkad and then with pancake, i think it's caled hotteok tapos neto may baon pa akong baked cheese, so ayun ang food trip ko.

-

It was 9: 00 a.m. at Dublin nung pauwi na si Noreen sa bahay nila ng kuya nya.

Ezra woke up at 7: 00 a.m. and he ate breakfast with Emmanuela and Elijah.

"You guys wanna go somewhere fun?"  Sabi ni Ezra sa dalawa nyang kapatid.

" YESSSS!"  Sagot ni Elijah.

"  What do you mean by fun?"  Emmanuela asked.

" You know... go around Dublin "  Sabi ni Ezra.

"  I like that idea! I wanna go around "  Sabi ni Elijah. 

" Great. But, behave okay? If something happened to you guys, Dad is gonna kill us"  Sabi ni Ezra.

" I want to visit mommy "  Sabi ni Emmanuela, biglang naging sad ang aura ng kitchen pero ngumiti si ezra to cheer his siblings up. "  Okay, Let's visit mommy "  Sabi ni Ezra.

-

10 a.m.

Ezra: Goodmorning, Say goodmorning to the Camera~

Emmanuela: Goodmorning~! We're filming?

Ezra: Yes

Emmanuela: Hi daddy!

Ezra: So ayan , ang Trinity College and College green, at ayan ang mga kapatid ko na tumatakbo sa sobrang green na gras, Emmanuela 9 years old and Elijah 7 years old, parehong makulit mana sa Kuya, Half Irish and Half Filipino. So si dad meron syang meeting so ako ngayon nakaassign sa mga bata na to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 39.9K 59
Eight different students with eight different stories. No one told them that entering Royalonda High will be one of the biggest events of their lives...
325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
1.7M 72.1K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...
16.6M 721K 41
Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt s...