Facebook Status || KTH

Autorstwa taexting

"Kim Taehyung just upadated a status" A girl which hopefully to be the one in "His" Status. Kim Taehyung ✖ Ki... Więcej

Prologue
Kim Taehyung
Friend Request
Status
Yes
Cousin
Jealous
Love
Am I?
Friend?
11:11
Play it Cool
Convinence Store
Me
Arcade
Tagged
Never for me
No WiFi
Holding Hands
Weak
Change
Challenge Accepted
First Move
Thursday Night
About ME
Gown
#SaveKimSeokjinAndMiniJin2k17
Party
Wings Tour 2k17 & Hiatus
Boyfriend
Bangtan in Philippines
Gigil nyo si acoe
Think
Yes or No?
네.
Epilogue
Note~
LAST :)))

Confess

841 41 0
Autorstwa taexting

11:52 pm
Jennie's House

Taehyung started crawling on the bed hungry then he started-lol not an update:)

so,  this is another author note, some of you say that the story is kind of confusing,  well,  so basically, the story os all about jennie falling in love with Taehyung, they were getting close and each status that taehyung have posted, it's all about what what have they done in the day like going to arcade watching movies and stuff. So jennie thought she was the one in his satuts, well, in the previous chapters,  we all know that Irene and Taehyung were "Lovers" so jennie's hope died. She was not the one in her status,  so basically that taehyng also have spent the day with irene and did the same thing without jennie knowing. So of course,  she really would thought it was her. 

Butttt that's not the end of the story,  there will be more chapters. So i hope you understand the story or idk what to do now soo Bai 😂

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 265 20
"I always smile because of someone but that someone isn't you." -Kim Taehyung + a story in which a guy named Taehyung always smiles, not because of h...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
745 90 6
You expect your husband and son were died when the car you ride was exploded and burnt. After Yoonie (twins sister) come into your life, you start th...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...