Hoops •LaMelo Ball•

By melo_ball05

A LaMelo Ball Book ? More

Freshman Year
Lonzo. Freaking. Ball
Tell me something I dont know.
Clingy and annoying
Brown Paper Bags
"She beats her face to the gods."
"Woah. Youre taller in person."
"Imma just shut my mouth."
"Dont yell at me im sensitive!"
"Oh my god hes so cute! Imma cry!"
Woah dude
Maylee or Kelo?
Shut yo ass up
Just friends my ass
"It's lit"
"Hot hot hot"
A/n
Justin Thomas
"You got this!"
"Its Game time niggas!"
"Metro boomin."
Bad Bitch.
Party? On Sunday?
Heaven ?
The Kickball Way.
Growing up.
Fight me.
"Tumbler couple x500."
like hannah baker.
Time to win .
One intresting night.
4 Sad pups.
Trouble in paradise?
"You F'd up.'
Nine whole months... wow
"Tragic."
"I didn't do anything!"
"UnBelievable"
Ex-Best friend drama.
twitter fights
JV games and air balls.
30k and a broken phone
Me and melo time
Savage.
Getting ready (1 of 4)
Fly High (2 of 4)
State baby (3 of 4)
Championships (4 of 4)

SideKick head ass.

3.7K 110 27
By melo_ball05

it's become an awkward silence as Gelo and Metri are holding hands.

"Uh it became yo business when?" Gelo asked her.

"You're right it's not my business."

"So then why you still standing here?" Metri said.

"Because I came to see how my friends Melo and Kaylee have been doing." She said looking at us.

"Uh... I wouldn't say we were friends." I trailed off

"I still don't like you." Melo said in all seriousness.

"Why are we all so salty. If anyone should be rude it's me." Isabella said starting to get mad. "You, LiAngelo, broke up with me for this hoe."

"Who's the hoe? Cause it can't be me." Metri said.

"I don't think I stuttered." She said. Then her friends came up to the table and started talking so I knew it was my time to jump.

"Yeah I don't think she did." Jessica at girl that also goes to our school. Isabella Jessica and Saylor are always together. I don't see them around school anymore because Isabella avoids Gelo.

"So now just finna be petty now?"  Metri said standing up.

I was sitting on the outside of the booth and Metri was sitting across from me.

"So your the slut that took my best friends boyfriend? She's uglier than I thought." Saylor said.

Me and Melo were holding hands and I gripped his hand tighter because I knew Metri would want me to jump in.

"I was thinking the same thing. He left you for... this?" Jessica motioned to Metri.

"I thought I was the only one who thought LiAngelo was a stupid ass for leaving me for some bitch ass hoe." Isabella said. Her face was getting redder and redder. "You know I bet she had sex with him."

"She probably did."

I've never seen Metri backdown from anyone but right now it seems like she was stuck and I knew this was the time where is should step in.

"Okay so what you not finna do is talk to my best friend like this."  I said standing up.

"Oh so the side kick speaks huh?" Isabella said. She and her lil groupies started laughing at her lame joke.

"Shut up. You already know I got dirt on all three of y'all so run along before you get hurt." I said.

"You're not shit so shut up slut." Saylor said.

"Oh so I'm a slut? But were you the one that was getting dirty with Jessica's man?" I said looking at Jessica's mortified face."Oh I forgot I wasn't suppose to say anything oops."

"Oh Jessica don't act surprise cause I remember a little birdie told me that you were cheating on yo boyfriend with a college dude but hey ... that none of my business either."

"And I may not know much about your dirty little secrets Isabella but what I do know is that you just mad because my best friend is a bad bitch and can take yo mans." I said. "Wait she already did my bad I forgot."

We have a crowed of people surrounding us that go to our school.

"Yeah you right best friend. She's also mad because neither Melo or Zo liked her but they like me." Metri said.

"Metri you see she bout a pair of Jordan's."

Yeah them ugly ass true flights." Metri said lauging.

"Hey we can't all look Metri Isabella. It's okay though we all go through jealousy it's apart of life." I said wiping my face like I was crying. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my conversation with my boyfriend and Metri has to get back with yours." I sai being petty. "I mean you ex-boyfriend my bad once again I just forget that your single now."

Isabella huffs away and her little side kicks follow her like little puppies.

"Guess she can't handle the truth." Metri said looking at me.

"Tragic." I say and we both sit down laughing.

"I never thought I could laugh so hard." Melo said literally wiping his tears.

"I mean she really thought she was gonna talk to my best friend like that. She really thought ..."

"I just wanna know how you dated her for a whole year like Gelo come on now." I asked.

"I asked him the same question everyday." Zo said shaking his head.

"Chill out." Gelo said laughing. "But Metri can I talk to you outside real quick?"

"Uh yeah sure." She said looking me an I just raised my eyebrows and shrugged.

They walked outside and my eyes followed them.

"If he dont ask her out I will actually go crazy." I said. "They've already been on 4 dates since Gelo and Isabella broke up a month ago."

"You girls don't know how nerve racking it is to ask a girl out." Zo said. "What if she said no and you made a big deal about it? Then you just got rejected in front of everyone."

"Hey guys." Metri said. Gelo had his arms around her her shoulder.

"New couple on the block." Gelo said kissing her cheek.

"Finally!" I said. "Let's go we still haven't finished homework."

I drove back to the house and we greeted by a whole camera crew.

"Uh dad what going on?" Melo asked.

"ESPN wants to do a hour show with us for next months show so there going to follow us around I guess." Lavar said looking confused himself.

"Oh aight cool. We're going outside." Gelo said grabbing a basketball off the couch.

"Do you mind if we get some clips?" A reporter asked.

"That's cool." Gelo said . We all walked outside.

"Zo where you got them moccasins? They fye." I said ripping on his shoes.

"Don't hate on the swag young bull." He said taking a shot and making it.

"Kaylee come cuddle with me." Melo said. He was sitting on a lawn chair by the pools.

He had his legs open and I wrapped my legs around his waist. (if you understand what I'm trying to say lemme know lol.)

"Kaylee." I heard Melo says. I looked up see Melo was recording me.

"Oh my god Melo stop!" I say covering my face. Right now I looked rough. My hairs in a weird bun and my eyebrows aren't on. Even if my eyebrows are arched they're just to light.

"You cute babe chill." He said.

He showed me the video and the first like 8 seconds of it was me just typing on my phone and then I looked up and smiled and that's where it cut off.

"Don't post that." I said. I didn't actually care if he posted it . I just wanted to start a fight with him.

"Why?" He said hovering his finger over the send button on Snapchat.

"Because."

"Great reason. I'm posting it Kaylee." He said and clicked the button.

"LaMelo (does anyone know his middle name?) Ball!" I said.

"That's my name." He said.

"I can't believe you actually posted that what the-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

We've kissed before of course but they were short and innocent. This one was longer and got a little more intense.

"Okay Melo get some then!" I hear making us break our kiss.

Wr turned to see everyone was looking our way and so where the cameras.

"Oh my god y'all need to mind y'all damn business." Melo said.

"Well y'all are basically having sex in the open. It's kinda hard not to look." Metri said.

"No sex is going on over here. Virgin Kaylee is still a thing."

"Virgin Kaylee?" Zo said.

"You people forget I'm only a freshman and I will be a virgin until marriage." I say looking at Melo.

"Hey don't looked at me. We've already had this conversation i understand no sex." He said raising his hands in surrender.

"See why can't you boys be like Melo?" Metri said.

"I may not be a virgin but I wouldn't pressure you into having sex." Gelo said.

"Okay we should stop talking about sex it's getting kinda weird yo." I said.

"Let's play horse."

"Yeah. Imma beat all you hoes." I said.

"Lies." Melo said.

Haters haters haters.

:::

One of three updates today. Did y'all see my baby daddy shirtless on the gram today and yesterday? Oml I didn't think a anything could top him being in that red polo and black pants but damn.

But I also don't know if he has abs because he's skinny or because he works out. Y'all tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 5.8K 55
"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘...𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘴"
21.3K 296 30
What will happen when Safarii spots something she wants but can't have? Simple she snatches it.
490K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
358K 12K 66
It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/college basketball players!