The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.

46.9K 1.1K 269
By YOLOwriting101

I'm strapped in the back of these twins damn Mercedes-Jeep, my clavicle burning with the pain of these twins damn bite. I look at my skin, seeing teeth marks engraved in my skin, blood slowly oozing out the bite. I wince once more as the heat attacks my heart, almost like heart burn. But like...my heart is being burned every time I take a breath.

"Are you okay?" I hear one of the twins voices as he looks at me. He raises his eyebrows and I glare at him, yanking against the tight seatbelt that wouldn't budge.

"We will have to take that for a yes." The other twin said while driving, and I could see his eyes looking at me in the passenger mirror. They pierced at me, almost digging into my soul. But I looked away as I was sick of looking at their beautiful faces.

I was kid napped or 'adult' napped six hours ago. Now it's four in the morning and I haven't had a chance to sleep, how can I sleep when I have no idea where I'm being taken! How can I sleep when these werewolf twins bit into me like I'm a damn cheeseburger from McDonalds!? It's all so confusing to me and these men probably don't want to talk to me because I don't want to talk to them either.

I'm fine with silence. I've been on strike to not speak to these godly creatures. They'd causally ask me questions along the way, but I'd ignore them. Why the hell would I want to speak to these men that have bit into my damn flesh!? Are they cannibals and Werewolves!?

"How long are you going to keep up this shenanigan of yours? It's quite frustrating." I hear the twin driving chide as I roll my eyes. But then the other twin is crawling into the back seat with me, his foot accidentally kicked the twin driving, making that twin growl as he smacked the foot. I couldn't help but let my laugh slip until I was quiet.

Both of the twins were looking at me now, smirking as I soon pout at the ceiling.

"I think I know a way to start make her talking."

"Really? Do it."

I watched, frightened as the twin next to me was scooting close to me, his hands out as he was smirking at me. I shook my head as I felt his hands rest on my waist, the spot where I'm most ticklish.

"You speak now, or forever hold your peace - please hold your peace I want to see you laugh." He started tickling me as my body immediately jerked forward, my body wrangling like a fish in distress. I snorted on accident, but I couldn't hold it as I started laughing so hard.

"Stop! Stop please I'll start talking!" I laughed and the twin pulled his hands away, laughing with me as I tried to regain myself.

I felt a tremor run down my spine as I felt this guys cold fingers trace along the bite on my clavicle. I bit my lip as the pain was a bitch, hiring in more.

"I'm sorry about this. Your body should start healing this bite in a matter of a few hours. So don't worry about this."

"Why shouldn't I? You both bit me. Why? What are you both?" I asked as the twin sat back into the seat, looking down at his huge hands.

"I'm Ernest-."

"Dexter."

"And we are Werewolves. We are Twin Alphas, one of the most strongest Alphas of our kind. We are about two hundred years old, the youngest as well, and we - for the first time - have found a mate. And it's you."

"We bit you, not because we were hungry, but because we wanted you to be our mate. And you are our first mate in all of our two hundred years of living."

"How do you know that I'm your so-called 'mate'? What if I'm not even supposed to be with you guys, this all seems to fake, almost like a movie." I shook my head and Ernest nodded, patting my thigh.

"We know that your the one. You don't need to think about it, you just know. Ever since that day I the bar, we couldn't take our eyes off you. You just gave off this wave of crushing, sweet heat that made us hungry. Honestly, it made us both want to impregnate you... That's why we couldn't stop looking at you. We were even happy when you left, because if you didn't leave, we have no idea what would've happened." Ernest had his eyes narrowed at his lap now as he avoided to look at me.

"Heat?"

"It's what some humans give off, naturally it's just hormones. But we've been around hormones multiple times, but yours were different. It was almost like you went into heat, almost like what the omegas and betas give off once a month. But it lasts for a few days, it's almost like a period for them and it is very bad for their safety. Sometimes it involves in rape, because once an Alpha or someone of a higher rank smells the heat, it'll make them lose all rational thought. All it will do is make them believe automatically that it's time to have some pups.

"Omega is the lowest of the rank of wolves, typically the 'public toilet' for the alphas. But most omegas are preferred by alphas because of their quickness and their fast rate at having pups just like that. Betas are the worst, they copy the alpha females and it makes it almost impossible to tell which is which. But after awhile you see how much the beta wants to have sex to raise her rankings. It's kinda sad really." Ernest explained how all this worked and I didn't really understand it still.

So, technically, this almost works like high school. I can't see it any other way because it's almost like ranking and your groups you associate and work with help you in how better off you really are. This is all so confusing and ridiculous.

"What am I?"

"An Omega, for now. Your rank will rise once you become more skilled and can control your heat. But, now that you're one of us, you should know when it'll come. We will know when it comes since you're now our mate. So, if we wanted, we could get to you before it begins and control it from there."

I shake my head as I look out the tented windows. I have this new life and I have no idea how it all goes down. There's more people like them? More Werewolves? So Liam isn't crazy, he was actually killing off this species of human that no one knew about. My whole life has changed from last night to now.

"What about my family, friends? Have you both forgotten that I have a life like any regular human being. I can't just walk away from that like it was nothing, or in the real world this would be considered kidnapping. Because you took me without my consent."

"Well then it's a good thing we aren't in the human world anymore. You're now in our world. Deal with it." I hear Dexter growl as he is now stopping in front of a iron gate. I don't know where we are but I can tell it spreads for acres and acres of land.

I unbuckle my seat as I now take Ernest's front seat, now sitting next to Dexter as I'm trying to see where we are. But all I see is a slim fade away of some of the trees.

"Where are we?" I ask and Dexter looks at me, a glare present in his eyes. I guess he isn't as kind as his other brother.

"We are home. This is now your home. No complaining, because you now live here, not in your apartment with that man named John."

"His name is Jack."

"I don't care. John, Jack, same thing."

"No it's not the same thing! For a guy that bit me and claims I'm his 'mate' you sure are a bitch."

"I never agreed to be your mate. I went along with my brother, I can have more than one mate. You are nothing to me. You're just another number of the constant girls that will just sneak into my bed and ask for what's in my pants. Your true mate is back there, I don't care about you. He does." Dexter snapped. I felt my heart falter in its rhythmic beats, for some reason that hit me somewhere deep.

I licked my lips as I realized that they were kind of dry, I don't have any chapstick and this guy is making me uneasy. But, it's not the uneasiness of when I'm scared or uncomfortable. Almost like, I want him to keep going on how much he doesn't care for me. That's a first.

"If you didn't care for me than why are you talking to me?"

"Because you keep asking me idiotic questions like this. I have no choice but to answer because then your stupid question will echo in my head and it'll get on my fucking nerves. Stop asking me questions."

"Why?"

"Because I said so! Go bug Ernest, but not me. I am not in the mood." He snapped once again and I snickered as he started driving into the area that we were now in.

We drove up a hill, turning ad the trail was now smooth. But I lost my breath as I saw a long, beautiful mansion spread out for miles. I stared at it like a dumb fish as we drive along, my eyes not being able to look away from this image. The sun was rising so it looked beautiful as the lights were still on outside the house. Inside the lights were on, proving someone else was here.

The trees slowly swayed in the wind as we now stopped in front of the door. I opened the door as I jumped out, excited as I was standing in front of a mansion.

"This is your home now. Don't worry, you can scream. I won't judge." Ernest reassured and I smiled as I really did want to scream with excitement. I wanted to go inside and see how many rooms there was, how it was designed inside, I wanted to see people.

"Don't scream, you scream, I rip out your tongue. I don't have time for this, lets go inside." Dexter started walking to the door and I frowned as I looked up at Ernest, a glare present in his eyes. But he quickly replaced it with a smile when he looked at me.

"I'm sorry about my brother. He just isn't used to new people suddenly coming into our life. And he has other things in his plate as well, he loves perfection and recently we just lost one of our closest friends to guy with the last name Couteau. He really liked her too...it's kind of-."

"Wait! Couteau!?" I am shocked as I look at him in wonder, Ernest raises one eyebrow as we start heading to the house.

"You know him?"

"Uh...no."

"You hesitated."

"Yes because I took French lessons when I was in high school, it means knife."

"Yep, we've known about that family for generations. They just can't seem to die out already." Ernest sighed in annoyance and we now stood at the door." But try to talk to Dexter. He might try to say mean things and put a barrier between you two. But really, he just wants someone to see past the fact that he needs someone to understand. I'm the only one who's done so so far. You could be the first girl to understand. The others aren't so understanding, especially since it's over a girl." He explains as he opens the door. And when he does I don't expect the rush of kids running at his ankles.

"Ernie!! Ernie! We missed you!" I hear them screech and I try to get out the way as he crouched down to their level, hugging them. But it was to late as I saw some girls walk from around the corner, Dexter right in front as he still had the glare present on his face.

They were right on his ankles as they tried speaking to him, but just like he did me, he gave them halfass answers. But when they saw me they growled, Dexter stopping near Ernest.

"Who is she?" I hear a girl ask and I come to realize how beautiful all these people are. I'm very jealous right now...

"She's Ernest's mate. And mine as well." When he said that they immediately had claws form in replacement with their regular nails, their hair turning a darker shade.

"Why her? Why a human Dexter? Why!?" They cried and I could see why he hated them so much. So I'm the first girl he's ever bitten...seems like they wanted to be the first.

"Because! All of you are annoying Barbie dolls that won't give me a break. I can't sleep a full night without one of you crawling in my bed. It's sickening! And besides, I want nothing to do with her anyway." Once he said that they were smiling, back to being all lovey-dovey towards him. I still just stood there as he walked off, them still trailing behind him.

I glanced towards Ernest as he wasn't there anymore. I blinked, shocked that I was now alone in this house. This huge ass house and I have no idea where I'm going! Great.

I walk straight towards the area where there was a modern kitchen, seeing girl and boy teens playing with a puzzle on the counter. I walked to them, but their heads perked up towards me and their excitement faded.

"Are you new here?"

"Yes...my name is Renee. And you both are?"

"...I'm Teddy and he's Coy. We are new here too. Are parents were killed and the twins took us in. How'd you get here?"

"They bit me. I'm their...mate I guess." When I said that they started giggling as they scrunched up their puzzle, leaving it there as they turned their attentions to me.

"Are you...gonna have babies with Dexter?" They smirked and smiled at the same time, making me chuckle as I was uncomfortable with this discussion.

"Probably not. We just met-."

"So what. If you have the Bond it shouldn't matter if you don't know each other. You just...we don't know yet we are just kids."

"Yeah, that's what Dexter says. Whatever! I know everything!" Coy smiled as I grinned at his cuteness." He's really mean to everyone and he's never nice. At least not since we got here. He always glares at you and he never has anything nice to say to you. It's always something mean." Coy frowned as I could tell he was thinking about it.

"I barely know him. So I can't say anything. He has been a little rude, but I guess, it's just all the new people. Wouldn't you be angry if you had to take care of a load of new Werewolves and they all look up to you. I'd be angry and serious too!" I playfully glared at them, making them laugh." Just know that he comes from a loving place. Try to understand where he's coming from."

Coy and Teddy seemed to understand more and they nodded, getting out their seats as they ran outside, at least I'm guessing. I shake my head as I leave this area, and when I turn my head slams into a hard chest.

"Damn it! Why the hell-" my voice falters as I see Dexter, not his intimidating glare, but a soft stare like Ernest-" I'm sorry for bumping into you. I should've looked..." I step back as I rub my crushed nose, confused as to why he was standing there. But then I remember the conversation I had with the siblings and if my skin wasn't brown you'd see me blushing.

"I heard everything you said in there. You're the first to say something like that. That's shocking." I don't know if that was supposed to be kind or rude. I couldn't tell, but either way I got upset.

"Hey I was trying to put in a good word for you! And then you want to have an attitude!?"

"Wai-."

"No! I'm looking for Ernest! I-." I stop yelling as I realize who I'm speaking to, and he did lose his friend...a close girl friend at that..." I'm sorry. This isn't normal, sorry, but not sorry. I'm just not used to it and I'm not used to people like this yet. Is it okay if I could get a little sympathy?"

His eyes narrowed as I asked him for this favor. I tried to smile, to remove the hateful stare, but he shook his head.

"You can't ask me to give you sympathy. I give sympathy to no one. Not even my own mate." He turned on his heels and walked away, leaving me alone once again as I was burning with anger. Like usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
1.4K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
647K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
808K 36.5K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...