A Not So Perfect Chan Fic

By p0ng077

Olivia's just an ordinary girl who has some out of the ordinary experiences. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 8

4 0 0
By p0ng077

*Olivia's POV*//  It's been a month since i went to see Chandler, he seems to be moving on.  He has been posting pictures with a new girl I think her name is Brianna or something.  I'm happy that he's happy I guess.

*Chandler's POV*// I really miss Olivia but what she did was unforgivable, and besides I have Brianna now and she understands.

I had to step out to answer a call from Andy.

"Hey kid! What's up? You excited for your birthday?

"Idk Olivia and I had a plan to hang out all day but now that's not happening."

"Well the cast and I were thinking we could do something fun! Whatever you want to do!"

"Let me think about it and I'll send you a message."

"Sounds good kid! Peace."

"Bye."

I hung up with Andy and I walked back to the living room and I paused because I heard Brianna talking to someone.

"Now that Olivia is out of the picture Chandler can spoil ME, perks of dating a celeb."

I was furious because that means that there's a good chance Olivia didn't cheat on me. I immediately ran outside and got in my car to drive to her house. Without knocking I burst through the door and ran up to her room.

*Olivia's POV*//  I heard someone running towards my room and I quickly grabbed my scissors, I was making last minute decorations for Chandlers party even though I wouldn't be there.

Suddenly my door flew open and there stood Chandler, I was shocked to see him considering he said he never wanted to see me again.

"Take me back." He whispered.

I didn't know how to respond i just sat there crying.  Should I take him back? or is it best I didn't because he was so quick to believe someone else over me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 22.7K 62
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
318K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...