pink skies ; myg + jhs

By arios-

looking up at the sky reminded him of yoongi. -arios ©️ More

intro
i
ii
iii
iv
v
note

- an explanation

167 19 1
By arios-

explanation

hoseok had been protected by his mother for most of his life from pain, death, and romance.

when hoseok met yoongi he was soon exposed to all those things. they soon were in a relationship before yoongi had died.

hoseok, who doesn't know how to deal with death, is way more then heartbroken. he tries to search up ways to get over it but soon realizes that he'll never will

he then thinks he'll be reunited with yoongi if he kills himself on a sunday (the accident was on a sunday) and at the same time yoongi was pronounced dead.

its up to you whether or not he is reunited with yoongi, or in an eternal darkness all alone.

a/n: i really hope you enjoyed this story! peace

-ario

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.1M 198K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
18.4M 493K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...