I live with a vampire and his...

By obliviongirl14

Sequel following the first one. Kiara has been living with vampires for about year and is good friends with t... More

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 3]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 4]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 5]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 7]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 8]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 9]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 10]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 11]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 12]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 13]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 14]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 15]

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 6]

16.3K 212 23
By obliviongirl14

Chapter 6 - The Vampire Hunter's house

We all got quiet for a little while. I glanced back at the house and found Monique looking through the kitchen window then walk away. I looked at Nile who saw the same thing I did. I tried to sort everything in my head about all this. She did have a door upstairs that was locked. And it turned out on one side of the room where people who got bit and the other side was people who were pulled apart. I shivered at the thought of it. The images popped in my head franticly and then I stopped thinking about it. I waited for one of us to say something.

"I was wondering why she had those scents." Nile whispered.

"Shh." Jordan said. "Let's not talk about it here."

We all kept our mouths shut about it. I can't really say if she is a vampire hunter. How would she be? Does she actually know about vampires? And the most important question is, does she know Jordan and Nile are vampires?

"What do we do in the mean time?" Nile asked.

"Just act normal. We don't want any trouble."

"That's kind of hard to stay normal now." He argued.

Jordan rolled his eyes at him then looked at me.

"Why you looking at me? I'm human." I said mocking him.

He smiled. "Not for long." He whispered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged.

I looked down at Nile. "Is the water warm?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Everything is warmer to me."

"Interesting."

"Why don't you come in?"

"No thanks."

"You're no fun."

"I know."

"Do you want something to eat?"

We all got startled. That wasn't any of us who said that. I turned around and looked up to find Monique hovering over Jordan and I like she was making sure nothing was going wrong.

I looked at Jordan and Nile then back at Monique. "I think we're fine. We just had something before we came here."

"Okay, well please come inside and grab something in the fridge if you want." She said perky.

"Okay."

She walked away. I turned back but then glanced over my shoulder and met her eyes. I quickly looked back in front of me. We kept quiet until we heard the slam of the door. I let out a big sigh.

"Why do things get more complicated every day?" I asked while lying down looking at the sky.

"Don't worry it's not that bad." Jordan said. "Nile and I just have to watch out not to get chopped up."

"She's still watching." Nile said.

"Well stop staring." I argued to him.

"It's kind of hard not to."

I sat up and put my back against Jordan so Nile would stop staring at her. I don't want to draw any more attention to us then necessary.

"Have a little fun." Nile said as he went under the water.

"How long can you guys stay under the water?" I whispered to Jordan.

"As long as we want to. We're basically half dead so we can't breathe."

"I wish I had that . . . the breathing part not the -."

"I knew what you meant." Jordan said as he put his arm around my waist.

"You do know she's still watching." I whispered.

"I know."

I relaxed back on Jordan. For some reason my heart is beating a little faster than normal when I'm by him. It feels . . . strange but good at the same time.

I was outside reading my book while Jordan and Nile goof off in the pool. I've been keeping watch of Monique but she hasn't done anything suspicious other than watching us every now and then. It's getting a little late. Around four thirty. Nick and Autumn will be home at five. I'm going to take that opportunity to leave then. Until we know for sure she's a vampire hunter I'm still going to be on my guard.

I was sitting silently until water sprinkled on top of me. I looked up and Jordan was doing it. He was putting water on me from the pool.

"Thanks for getting me wet." I said rubbing the water off my arm.

He laughed and squatted down next to me. "You're not going to get in?"

"No, I don't think I will."

"Why not?"

I shrugged. "I just don't want to."

Jordan looked over at the house.

"Is she still watching?" I whispered not looking at the house.

"No." He looked back at me.

"We're leaving at five."

"I thought we never would." He said relieved.

"I can't make it too obvious you know."

"Yeah . . . I'll be back. I'm going to get changed."

"Okay. Don't get into trouble."

"I won't."

He stood up and went over to the table outside. I picked up my book and starting reading again.

"Kiara."

I rolled my eyes and turned around to him. "What?"

"My shorts are gone."

I laughed. "What do you mean your shorts are gone?"

"They're gone."

I stood up and went over to him. I moved his shirt off the table. There were no sign of his shorts.

"Hey, what did you have in your shorts?" I asked.

"My pocket knife, a piece of gum, and . . . my pills." He slapped himself in the head.

"You left your pills in your shorts." I said angry.

"I kinda have to carry them around." He looked under the table and the chairs around for his shorts.

"You idiot! Why didn't you leave them in the car?"

"I didn't think my shorts would get taken!" He argued back.

"Maybe you dropped them inside."

Nile ended up by my side with a towel around his neck. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Jordan lost his shorts with his pills in there." I said snobby.

Jordan glared at me. "It's not that bad."

"You know what that can do to a human if they take it right?" Nile said.

"Of course I know."

"What's it do?" I asked.

"It can kill a human."

"Did you hear that Jordan? It can kill a human."

"Shut up. Come inside with me." He said walking towards the house.

"We're leaving a couple of minutes." I told Nile.

"Okay."

I followed Jordan into the house. We passed by the rooms real quick to get upstairs. There was no sight of Monique. It gave me the creeps. I had a feeling she'd pop up somewhere. Jordan went to one of the rooms that was the bathroom.

"This is where you were?" I asked.

"Found them."

"I'm guessing that's a yes."

He picked them up from the floor. "I could have sworn I brought them outside with me."

"Is everything in there?"

He checked his pockets and took out the pills. "Yeah everything is in here."

"Good. Now get dressed." I went to go out of the room and got startled. Monique was in the doorway.

"Having trouble?" She asked.

"No we weren't having trouble. Jordan lost his shorts. But we found them."

"Oh, that's good."

"Yeah. Um, Nick and Autumn are coming home at five so we're going to be leaving now."

"So soon?"

"Yeah. We wanted to spend some time with them."

She smiled. "Okay. You guys are welcomed back anytime."

"Okay." I said smiling back at her. "Thanks."

I grabbed Jordan and pulled him with me. We went downstairs and met Nile. He just slipped on a shirt and had his swimsuit on. I didn't care whether or not they got changed in their regular clothes or they still had their swimsuit on. I just wanted to leave.

"We're leaving now." I whispered to Nile.

"Okay." He said confused.

Nile had Jordan's shirt in his hand and took it from him. He slipped it on. I noticed he had my book in his hand too. He probably got everything so we could just leave. Monique came down the stairs.

"Thanks for having us over." I said.

"Oh no problem."

I opened up the door.

"Do you have everything?" She asked.

"Yep, we're all set."

"Okay, see you guys. Drive safe."

"We will." I said walking out of the house.

I saw Nile wave politely to her and we all got in the car. Nile handed my book to me and I set it down on the seat.

"You're in a rush." He tried saying not too loudly.

"Just drive."

He didn't say anything and just drove off. We didn't mention anything in the car. I think it was all a shock to us that the innocent polite Autumn was sisters with a maniac vampire hunter.

Later we were out in the living room. None of us said a word. It felt . . . . awkward. I heard a click and saw Autumn, Nick, and Jaylee come in.

"Hey you three. How was Monique's?" Autumn asked.

We all looked at each other.

"Fine." I said.

"Did you have fun?"

I looked at Jordan who was sitting beside me.

"Let's just say it was an experience." Jordan replied to her.

"Oh, why is that?"

"We were just exploring her place."

She laughed. "Confusing, right?"

"Very."

I wonder if Autumn knows about this stuff. If she did would she know about Jordan and Nile? I'm so distraught right now with all this. I didn't think this would happen. And now because we know a vampire hunter . . . is she going to hunt down them? Or better yet, me. I'm on Jordan and Nile's side . . . so would I be targeted too?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 13 60
Jordan is a brand new vampire living in the Volturi castle. Join Jordan as she goes through the ups and downs of life as a vampire and as she trys to...
197K 4.6K 27
When Carson Anderson comes to town Kaye Laini is not only introduced to a hot guy but a whole new world to. She has to deal with vampires, vampire sl...
31K 2.3K 23
READ THE BITE 1&2 BEFORE THIS Originally posted Dec 6, 2020(edited) You know her mother's Rain and Happi, and her family history and the battle that...
562K 11.9K 12
Injured vampire finds himself in the Silver Mansion, with only one resident, teenaged billionaire Camden Silver. When hunger turns to love only one w...