Smosh Family preferences

Door whotfis5sauce

Just some imagines and preferences because Meer

It all started with.... (shayne)
Your first date (keith,flitz,joven,lasercorn)
A day at the waterpark
You get hurt at summer games
How you meet
Your first date
Authors note! (Request/promo)
Lazy days
They insult you.
Your wedding dress
You go missing
Your favourite superhero
Your favourite food
What age yout met at
Running away (Lasercorn bsm)
Running away 2 (lasercorn bsm)
The tv show you two watch
Noah imagines (stressed out)
The band you are obsessed with
It's okay to let go.... (joe)
You get hurt (parent preference)
Your first words (parent preference)
your favourite memory
Thats all folks!
A/N needs comments
Update! Shayne fic
nights like this | shayne x reader
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝐝. 𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐬

They insult you 2

3.4K 35 1
Door whotfis5sauce

Shayne

You were sitting in the bedroom with tears free falling down your cheeks. You really wanted to be a successful actress and you thought Shayne would be your biggest supporter but apparently you thought wrong.

There was a knock and the bedroom door and you said come in.

Shayne slowly opened the door and when you saw him you could see the regret in his face.

"Hey (Y/N), listen I really didn't mean to lash out at you today, I had a bad day at work and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." Shayne
said as he gave you a hug.

"I know you didn't mean it babe. I shouldn't have gotten so upset over it." You said as you shook your head.

"No no no. You had the right to get upset at me. What I said was harsh. You shouldn't have had to go through that." Shayne said.

"Now let's work on your audition." He smiled.

Joven

You were embarrassed to be honest. You were in the middle of the mall and your boyfriend told you that he didn't think you could pull off some sexy lingerie.

On the drive home you couldn't help but turn to look at joven. His head was in his hands as he stared at his phone and his brown were furrowed.

"Josh, do you honestly thing I'm not sexy?" You asked feeling insecure.

"Are you serious?" He asks looking shocked as he turns his attention towards you.

"Well I mean, you told me that I couldn't pull off the bra thing so I just thought maybe." You trailed off.

"(Y/N) you are the sexiest person I have ever met! I'm so lucky to have you. You are a. Beautiful intelligent lady and what I said at the mall was nothing but a stupid meaningless comment. I'm sorry." Joven says as he takes your hand in his and kisses your knuckles.

You cheeks instantly become flushed and you giggle like a little school girl.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35K 610 17
-CURRENTLY IN EDITING- Damien Haas x Reader You are an editor, he works across the hall. Will love ensue, or will it fall through the cracks? SMUT W...
172K 2.9K 105
"𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫"
10K 137 7
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭" sho...
15.2K 163 12
Started off as just a Damien book then I realized Shayne doesn't have many imagines books either so...here you go