Fall.

By fivesaucewhoop

"You have a problem with falling, don't you?" "You have no idea." Cover by LilacLucas More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Epilogue

Chapter 29

607K 12.9K 26.6K
By fivesaucewhoop

We stumbled our way into my bedroom, immediately falling back on my bed. Luke's lips stayed attached to mine while I ran my hands up his chest, tugging at the collar of his shirt. I climbed on top of him, sitting up while his hands found their way to my waist.

I let my tongue travel to Luke's lip ring, slowly swiping it over the cool metal. Luke let out a deep groan in the back of his throat, the familiar feeling of me messing around with him returning after such a long time. His cold fingers snaked their way up my shirt, tracing small circles in my skin while our lips and tongues fought with each other. He flipped us over, hovering his body over me.

I pulled away from Luke and lifted my shirt over my head, watching as his eyes grew wide. He kissed down my neck and chest, taking advantage if my newly exposed skin. I let my hands go up Luke's own shirt and felt his toned stomach, feeling him jump at my sudden touch. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground, removing even more layers between us.

"Stel," Luke panted, "I want you so bad."

"Mhm." I nodded, throwing my head back as Luke's lips worked their way up my neck.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, though he didn't wait for me to say anything more before his hands trailed down my stomach to the zipper of my jeans.

"Do it." I ordered, helping him get my jeans off and dropping them to the floor.

"I've never done this before." Luke whispered again, shifting into yet another position.

"I know," I laughed softly.

My hand slowly slid down Luke's chest from his neck and into his jeans, where I felt him through his underwear. I knew that it was going to drive him absolutely crazy, and that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Jesus, St - ." Luke moaned, connecting our lips again before he even finished his own sentence.

With my one free hand I tangled my fingers in Luke's hair, tugging it gently to encourage him more. He bit down softly on my bottom lip, a low moan escaping from them.

"I have a condom." He said, his lips still fumbling with mine.

"So you were excepting that this was going to happen?" I laughed, taking my hand out of Luke's pants and beginning to fiddle with the button.

"Not at all. I keep it in my wallet for...emergencies." Luke said, his cheeks tinting a light pink color.

"You're such a dork." I smiled against Luke's lips, bringing him closer to me again.

"Shut up." He said, reaching into his back pocket and searching for the condom. He finally found it, thus giving me the okay to take his jeans off the rest of the way. We let them fall to the ground as well, landing on the floor with a small thud.

I crawled away from Luke and got under the covers, holding them up for him to join me. He got under them, and we laid still for a moment while Luke took off his underwear and tried to put on the condom.

"Do you need help?" I asked jokingly. I really hoped he would say no, because I didn't want to actually help Luke put a condom on. Didn't boys practice that in health class anyway? He should be able to do it on his own.

"No, that's weird." Luke shook his head. I sat up and unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor along with my underwear. "Okay, I got it."

He climbed on top of me and leaned down slowly, pressing his lips to mine. He kept one hand at the side of my head, holding me up, and the other on my waist, slowly tracing patterns into my skin with his finger. Luke moved the covers, almost taking them off of himself.

"Stay under the covers!" I shouted, the sudden realization that Luke was completely naked now hitting me.

"What? Why?" Luke questioned. He pushed himself up so he was still hovering over me but his body was no longer pressed up against mine.

"I don't want to...see it." I said squeamishly. I honestly didn't feel bad about saying this at all, I'm sure that there were many other girls out there that felt the same way as I did.

"Oh come on, you've never seen a penis before?" Luke let out a loud laugh, immediately bringing his hand up to cover his mouth.

"I've seen one before!" I protested.

"What? Where? Who's?" Luke got serious all of a sudden over the thought that I may have had sex with someone else.

"The internet." I shrugged.

"Oh Stel, you naughty girl." Luke smirked at me. That wasn't what I meant at all, but I didn't bother saying anything to him about it in fear that I would kill the mood completely.

Luke lowered himself down and brought his lips to mine, biting down softly. I ran my hands through Luke's hair while another small moan escaped his lips, which just made me realize that this was actually happening. Luke lined himself up with me, ready to start this whole thing, when he suddenly stopped.

"Is this seriously happening?" He spoke, already out of breath.

"Are you seriously stopping?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm a little nervous here!" Luke groaned. His gaze flicked down at our naked bodies that were clinging to each other under the covers, his eyes growing wide.

"It'll be fine." I assured him, ready to get on with it.

"Your boobs...they're so close to me." Luke gasped, his eyes getting even wider at the sight of our chests touching.

"We've been this close before." I groaned.

"But now you're totally naked..." Luke trailed off, his words getting lazy as he sucked on my collarbone, definitely leaving a mark.

"Luke, please." I begged, eager to get this started.

"You're so beautiful." Luke sighed, moving a few stands of hair out of my face.

"Thanks, now are we going to...?" I stared up at him, hoping that he would soon snap out of whatever nervous daze he was in.

"Right, right." Luke nodded. He slowly pushed himself into me, a nervous expression obvious on his face.

"Oh my God." He muttered, "I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing..."

-

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Luke whispered, his fingers lightly trailing up my arm. We were still in my bed, but a bit more relaxed now. I had my head resting against Luke's bare chest and he had an arm wrapped around me, and we were honestly just enjoying each other's presence.

"I'm sorry for getting upset with you in the first place." I apologized as well.

"I'm sorry I trashed your living room." Luke said after a minute. With every word he spoke his chest vibrated, making me giggle softly as the sound traveled through my ears.

"We should probably clean that up before anyone gets home." I laughed, but made no effort to move.

Luke picked up my hand in his, playing with my fingers like he had done so many times before. He wiggled each finger, but when he came to my ring finger he stopped and encircled it with his own, his touch lingering for a moment before he finally moved on to the next finger.

"I meant every word I said." Luke broke the silence between us again.

"You really want to throw up whenever you see me?" I questioned, my lips forming into a slight pout.

"Maybe not every word." Luke smirked. He leaned down and kissed my pouted lips quickly, his hand staying on my cheek. "But I did mean it when I said I love you."

"I love you too." I said, biting my lip. I had known in the back of my mind for a while now that I loved Luke, I just never expected to say it this soon.

Luke responded by kissing me again on the forehead, no words needed.

"Luke?" I asked, breaking our comfortable silence once more.

"Yes?"

"If I had known you were in the hospital I would have visited. I would have come to see you. I didn't know you were there, I thought you were just staying away from school again." I spilled out. I feared that I was going to start crying, so I stopped talking. I felt guilty.

"Stel," Luke choked out. "That wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have blamed you for that. It was no ones fault but mine."

"I don't want you to do it again, Luke. Please." I said quietly. I knew that we shouldn't be talking about this right now, but I couldn't help it.

"I'm getting better now, actually. They put me on a new medication - that's actually why I was yelling at you earlier, it makes me a little more bipolar than normal - and I'm seeing a therapist regularly. I don't do it as often anymore." Luke explained.

"You don't do what?" I asked.

"I don't hurt myself as much." Luke whispered.

"Luke." I sat up, wanting to get a better view of his face.

"Lay down, Stel. Come on." Luke sighed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down again, wrapped his arm around me and keeping me pressed tightly to his chest.

"I really do love you." I whispered, rubbing my hand over Luke's chest.

"I know." Luke nodded.

"So, what step are you on now?" I asked, remembering Luke's detailed 5 step plan.

"Step 5." Luke smirked. I traced a heart over and over on Luke's stomach with my index finger, laughing softly as Luke breathed out sharply.

"What were steps 3 and 4?" I asked.

"4 was telling you I loved you." Luke smiled. He opened his mouth, then shut it again. "3 was telling you about Ashton."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Ashton, not even caring anymore. "What's step 5?"

"You want me to so step 5?" Luke raised an eyebrow at me, his smile growing wider.

"Please?" I begged.

"Alright, here I go..." Luke laughed, waiting for me to beg him a little.

"Luke." I whined.

"Stella Anne, do I now have the privilege of calling you my girlfriend?" Luke asked, a cheesy smile plastered on his face.

"Of course." I smiled.

"There. Step 5, complete." He chuckled softly.

"You could have asked me that weeks ago, I would have still said yes." I rolled my eyes.

"I needed to carry out my plan." Luke said, laughing louder.

"Right." I nodded.

"This is so weird." Luke paused, then continued. "I was so scared of this, of falling in love, and now look at us."

"It's pretty amazing." I whispered.

"We're pretty amazing, aren't we?" Luke asked, and I nodded.

He leaned down and kissed me once more, our first kiss as an official couple. It didn't feel any different, though, I didn't have to be Luke's girlfriend to feel the way I did about him. I would still love him either way.

We sat in complete silence for the next few minutes, doing nothing but listening to each other breath in and out. I closed my eyes, it was late and I was tired after a long day. I could hear my phone start vibrating on the table next to my bed, and felt Luke reach over to pick it up.

"Hello?" He whispered, making sure not to wake me. "Hi Michael. Yeah, it's Luke."

I stirred a little, remembering that I totally blew off Michael. I was supposed to go over there and watch movies with him hours ago, he probably thought I got kidnapped on my way to his apartment.

Luke continued talking to Michael on the phone while I pretended I was still asleep. "Oh, I'm fine now. I just had to step away and take care of myself for a while, but I'm back for good."

"What are we doing?" Luke asked into the phone. "Well, Stel's asleep...and I'm in love."

And with that Luke hung up the phone and set it back down on the table. He rolled over and wrapped his other arm around me, cuddling into me as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

YOU GUYS WERE ALL EXPECTING IT TO BE REALLY SMUTTY BUT THEY WERE BOTH VIRGINS SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS OMG IM LITERALLY PUNCHING MYSELF FOR WRITING THIS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 650 30
"you're really afraid of falling, aren't you?" "you have no idea."
23.6K 623 40
*@Luke5SOS followed you* *new message with @Luke5SOS* Luke: Hi
45.4K 1.2K 33
Your the best mistake I'v ever made.
7.6K 308 14
"I hate myself for letting myself fall for such an asshole."