Troye plus Tyler equals Troyl...

By Youtubefanficwriter

More

Tyler plus Troye equals Troyler
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
ch. 24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch.41
New troyler book!!!

Ch. 10

876 28 1
By Youtubefanficwriter

Troyes POV

After all the craziness of luggage and car rides we finally made it to Tyler's house at like 7:00 am. That was way too early for my sleep schedule!

"Home sweet home..." Tyler groggily said.

"Let's just lie down, it's not like I haven't seen your apartment before." I said already walking to his room.

He followed behind me and went to his closet and got out two pairs of sweat pants. He threw one pair at me and I took off my shirt and pants, slipping the sweatpants over my boxers. Tyler did the same and even though I was tired I still took a sec to admire his bod. Once we had both changed we hopped in bed. I felt him grab my waist and spoon me into him. He kissed my cheek and I grinned.

"I love you Tilly." I said

"I love you Troye boy." He replied.

I fell asleep in his arms.

Tyler's POV

I woke up once again with Troye next to my side. I looked over at my clock and it said 10 am. It sure felt like I had been asleep for more that three hours and then I realized that me and Troye had slept for a day and a half. Instantly hungry I walked into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I decided on bacon and eggs, knowing the smell would wake Troye.

I started cooking the eggs and bacon on the stove and started the coffee for me and the tea for Troye. When the coffee and tea was done I poured them into two coffee mugs and sat them on the counter. I then turned my attention back to the food.

As I was standing there I felt two arms snake around my waist pulling me into the body connected to them. It was Troye.

"Morning Tilly." He whispered into my ear, spending a shiver down my spine.

"Good morning Troye Boy." I replied. He leaned and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked. I turned around to face him.

"Bacon, eggs, tea, and coffee." I answered. I leaned in and kissed, it was a slow passionate kiss that made me want to jump on him any second but another part of me said I was too hungry to do so.

"Yum." He said releasing my waist, the second his arms left me I felt empty. We sat down at the table and ate our breakfast which I thought was pretty good if I do say so myself. The rest of the day was mainly spent me and Troye lounging around, recovering from our travel.

We decided though that we would go to dinner for a real first date. We both got ready and hopped in my car and drove to the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 773 35
COMPLETED
3.6M 72.3K 113
1.6K 74 14
Random Tronnor oneshots. Pretty much all fluff. No schedule, updated whenever I have time and ideas -Em x