The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

Von Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... Mehr

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 10

95 9 1
Von Wildfire_247

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Well I guess am calling you Sammy again, So um.." I say awkwardly thinking of what to say next. They just keep staring at me. I look at my hands and start playing around with them. While biting my lip. It's something I do when I'm in uncomfortable, nerves and or awkward situations.

Wait, I just remembered what the doctor said about before when he explained who known about what happened.

'Best friends'

"Are we friends again or in anyway associated. Beside from being classmates?" I ask looking up from my hands to look at Nathaniel confused.

Over the course of my coma I could still hear what they said but could never really react or talk back to them. I could tell people's voices apart in the beginning but after a while I just didn't know who was who. It almost feels like I have holes in my memory.

"Actually, I'm your boyfriend, if that's what your asking him. Nathaniel over there is just a stocker" Sam smirks at Nathaniel.

"I'm not a stocker Alex. We aren't friends or associated in anyway beside peers. But we were best friends once and I was worried about you. I just had to see you" I could feel a blush built up again. I was blush at the fact that Sammy thought I meant boyfriend and that Nathaniel was worried about. I had no idea why my body was reacting this way.

A knock on the door interrupts our discussion. I was more then happy to let the person in. I just didn't wanted that subject brought up again. For the sake of my own embarrassment.

"Come in" I say ignoring Sammy's annoyed look. A blonde girl with blue eyes enters the room. She was stunningly beautiful. Which is something I can't really relate to. She looked around my age but I had never seen her anywhere around. And basically everyone knew everyone in this place.

The girl runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Oh my god Alexandra, you scared me. I thought you would never awake up" She cried. I didn't know what to do so I just patted her back awkwardly.

She pulled away and looked at me, confused at my reaction. I didn't want to do this but "who are you?" I asked. She started to cry. She sat on the bed and patted my leg. It hurt but not as much so I held back the hiss that would have escaped me.

"I'm Elizabeth, your best friend?" She gives me a questioning look with tears still in her eyes. "Sorry, I don't know you" She nodded and got up. "No I'm sorry" she cried more and left the room. Sam followed behind her.

I felt horrible for not knowing who she was. You could hear her crying outside and Sam trying to comfort her. She than started to raisers voice telling him to not touch or look at her. You could hear as she ran off and Sam chasing after her yelling for her to come back.

It was just me and Nathaniel alone now. "So how do you feel?" He asked being the first to speak since it got quite. "Sore" I said and smiled, he just chucked.

"What?" I ask confused to why he laughed.

"Nothing." He said simply.

He walks to the far end of the room and sits down on a chair. I try getting up but I fail. He chuckles once again and gets up. "Need some help there?" I nod my head. He walks over to me and helps me up.

He fixes my pillow and than slightly picks me up. He lays me up against the pillow. He stared at me and I stared back. I felt something between us but I don't know what it was.

I bit my lip nervously and look away. He lets go of my hand which I had no idea he was holding. He walks back to his seat. And we sat in the quiet.

*🥀*

"That's too long. I can't be in this place any longer" I whined. Sam just came to tell me that the doctor said I won't be able to leave the hospital. Not yet at least. He said I will be released in a week or so. When they see I'm doing better.

Nathaniel left a couple of minutes ago.  He said he had something to do. I didn't ask because it's none of my business. But I can't help to wonder if he left because of the awkward silence we had or something.

"I'm sorry Lexi but that's what the doc said" he smirked. "Aw baby don't be sad" he sits next to me and pats my leg. "Ouch, it still kind of hurts. Jerk" I mumble the last part. "What did you call me" he narrowed his eyes at me playfully. "Nothing" I smiled innocently.

"Liar" he started tickling me. Well he tried, I'm only ticklish in this certain spot. He should know it but I'm guessing he forgot it. "I'm not ticklish" I took my tongue out at him and laughed because he couldn't find my ticklish spot. "Hm" he moved his hand around my waist and poked a certain point and I jumped.

"Haha I got you" he laughed. He started poking and tickling me again and again. "S-st-stop, hahaha. N-n-no, S-sto-stop. Please" I cried. He stops and I begin to slow my breathing and looked at him.

His eyes had a look of lust. I instantly looked away and blushed. I look at him once again, curious to why he was quite. His face was so close to mine. Our lips were inches apart. I bit my lip as he stared at them.

He grabbed my waist and brought me closer. I could feel his breath on my lips. He almost closed the gap between us. Before he did he said "I love you and everything about you" and than he closed the gap.

Our lips moved in the rhythm. It felt sweet and loving. But there was something missing, something I'm longing for. But I don't know what it was. He grabs the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. He tried slipping his tongue but I wouldn't let him in.

He groaned to my response. I giggled and he gave my waist a light squeeze. Surprising me he took that chance to take over the kiss and slide is tongue inside.

I tried holding back a moan but it came out. My hands traveled up to his hair. I gripped on to his hair. I move my hands to his shoulders and push back. He looks at me and smiles. His eyes still filled of lust.

We tried controlling over breathing but it was hard because we kept laughing for some reason. And than the biggest question randomly popped into my head.

"Did we ever have-" I thought out loud. He looked at me confused. "Did we have, you know" he smiled and nods understanding my question "have sex?" I nodded my head. "Um" He looked away and than thought about the answer. "Yes we did."

I looked at him wide eyed.

'I lost my virginity to him. To Sammy my best friend' I thought.

"When?" I thought out loud again. "I forgot exactly when, but I think it was the day after I confessed to you my feelings. You came to my house to speak to me and than it went from there. It was all so fast. Everything was so fast. We started dating and than we would have sex every so often" he said like if it was nothing. He just told me all this with batting an eye. As if she just some common conversation topic. I had to process this alone.

"I think I should rest" he furrowed. "Yeah I'll leave. Anything you want before I leave?" He asked hopeful. "Um, can you turn the light off" he sighs and does as I asked.

'I need to get my memory back and soon. I can't be living without knowing what's happening.'

I feel like half of me is gone, hiding from the truth. But what truth? I can't live any longer playing along to who people remember me to be. Somehow I have to remember.

*🥀*

"You've been in this room stuck for about a month, since you woke up. You need to do something Alexandra" my mom kept repeating.

"I'm fine mom, I haven't been stuck in this room. I get out remember" I respond "doing your daily exercise doesn't count. Get off this hospital bed and do something." She took the covers off and patted my legs to get off the bed.

I shake my head no "the doctor said I can't be on my feet yet mom. I can walk but he doesn't want me to over do it. My arm is not even healed yet anyway. It's the doctors orders." She stared at me than covered me up again.

I fit myself up comfortably "ok fine, but you need a shower. Your kind of getting stinky. We wouldn't want Sam running away because you stink do we know" I laugh and take off my cover.

'So much for getting myself comfortable'

I walk to the bathroom with my mom beside me helping me. "Mom?" I stop walking. "Yeah?" She stops also. "I can take myself to the bathroom mom. I'm a big girl now" she laughs "of course honey" she walks away towards the chair that Nathaniel sat last time.

I close the door and turn the light on. I turn around to face the mirror. I had fainted cuts and bruises. I get to the shower and turn on the water. Letting it run I begin to take off my gown and underwear since that's all I had on.

I carefully step into the shower. My hair was loose and tangled. I felt it get heavy and stick onto my body. The water slid off my body. I stood there letting the water over take.

"Don't ever look or talk to me again. I hope your happy Rebecca because you have officially done what I thought wasn't possible."

I open my eyes. Was that a memory? Was I the one that said that? What was it about? Why did I feel so betrayed and hurt?

Lots an lots of pain. The pain of a broken heart, my broken heart and the feeling of betrayal played in my mind.

I couldn't handle the pain. My body felt so, so whipped out and weak. I fell on my side. There was nothing I could grab. My fingers slipped and hit my head on the door of the shower. I close my eyes shut because of the impact.

Knock. Knock.

"Honey? Honey come on, someone is here to see you and I have your clothes." I could hear my mom speak from the other side of the bathroom door. But I was too weak to answer. Nothing above a whisper could be heard from me. It hurt, my head and body hurt.

I hear the door open. "Oh god honey. Honey? Come on stay with me" I feel something wrapped around me.

I'm was picked up and than I black out completely.

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 26.3K 66
When 18-year-old Emma Dawson was raped after her junior year in high school, her entire world fell apart. Especially when her egocentric father didn'...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...
Heal Me Von Hafsa

Jugendliteratur

16.3K 621 22
“After my 16th birthday I have been repeatedly told that my Mum and Dad were very wicked people. They would beat me and even lock me in a room withou...