Sexy Love

By TGang126

Come on nahh Just read.......... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOTE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Chapter 1

380 5 1
By TGang126

Rebeca:

I walked into the trap just to see him. I can't stand him .

''Wassup ma ''. Jay said 

I'm not ya ma nigga

Whatever . Jay said

As I walked out of the trap I saw this fine piece of meat walking up the street ''.Damn'' you fine I said to get his attention .He turned around and just looked at me. I can't get one back ,I  asked. O my bad , You kind of took me by surprise . My name Ben but my friends call me Black .Well it's nice to meet you Black. My name Rebeca but my friends call me Redd . Maybe we can chill later Redd . Sure but the only way we'll  see each other is if we bump into each other.'' Trust me we will'', he said laughing .What u laughing about .See u later fineness , I said walking away. I saw a little smirk go across his face.

Ben:

What you mean I  don't have enough ,man never mind .Dude I hate when nigga's do shit like this , I started walking up the street and I heard something that caught my attention . ''Damn'' you fine . I looked back and couldn't believe what I was seeing . She was fine ASF .I was at a lost for words . '' I can't get one back'' , she asked . O my bad ,you kind of took me by surprise . My name is Ben but my friends call me Black. Well it's nice to meet you Black my name is Rebeca but my friends calls me Redd . Maybe we can chill later Redd . Damn she fine . Sure but the only way we'll see each other is if we bump into each other . I'm new to the trap . I'll be seeing her more than she think .'' Trust me we will'' , I said . She walked away ,but  before she was actually gone she said ''see u later fineness. All I  could do was smile . Man that girl is really doing something to me .

Rebecca :

I'm sitting at the house bord ASF .I decided to go to the trap. As I walk up to the door I saw his fine ass. At first I was confused , but then I remembered what he said earlier . I went inside to see what everyone else was doing . I went into the room and started rolling up a blunt . Someone came busting in the door . ''Damn''  my bad ,Black said. Come in Fineness. He smiled and sat down. So this is what you ment by later . We went on talking for a while . He asked if he could walk me home . How could I pass that up. We started walking . I really like this guy . Before I went in the house I gave him something to think about . ''See you later fineness'' I said walking in. That was one hell of a kiss . I went to take a shower and oiled up. I put on my black booty shorts and pink sports bra. I laid down and started paying on my phone. A while later I fell asleep.

Black:

Alright dude I'll talk to you later. While walking away from  the car, I saw her , I think that she saw me too. She walked into the house . I walked in a couple minutes later I walked in . Everyone was all over the place . I walked in a room that was quiet . To my surprise Redd was in their . ''Damn'' my bad , I said . But I was happy that she was in their . '' Come in fineness'' she said . I had no choice but to smile . I sat down because I wanted to get to know her better . We talked for a while .She told me some stuff that I would have never thought that she did before . I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home. We continued to talk . I wasn't paying attention to half the things she was saying . I was looking at her ass and boobs . She was fine ASF . I started paying attention again .We got to her house and she kissed me . I mean , I didn't want to stop . She let go and started towards the door . Before she walked in she said '' See you later fineness'' and closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 34
Just read babes, it's worth it...
116K 3.9K 23
105 2 21
it's about a girl that is sad most of the time and some time she has a hard family but all she needs is a little love from them but she can't get it
985 20 37
this is about a girl named kehlani who just moved to compton california she is a hard girl who had a bad childhood she grew up with a abusive dad wh...