Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 12

41.3K 736 326
By niallsbabe_xx

Niall's POV*

  Damn. I've never gone this long without getting someone in my bed. I feel like I'm starting to have withdrawals.

  Khloe has had me in such a swing to just only get her.  I want her, that's for sure, but she's not bending as fast as I thought she would. I was hoping for just a quick run or maybe even just a gift. I wasn't expecting this to be some sort of project.

  I see what I do to her when I'm around though. I can see the way she tries to hold a shield up against me. The only problem is that her shield is made of gallium. Made up of a rare metal that melts at the palm of your hand with the simplest contact.  I can see straight through her though. She's just too damn easy to read. She says one thing, but the way she looks at me says another.

   "What was that all about?" Luke catches my attention as I close the door fully, turning around.

  "What?" I ask, though I already have a feeling what he's talking about.

  "That." He gestures to the door. "I've never seen you so eager to show a girl the door like that before.", he chuckles and sits down on the couch next to Liam.  I just shrugged and took a seat at the cheap ass table. 

  "What, do you have a history with her or something?", he questions, still smiling.

  "Not yet.", I smirk. I notice Liam roll his eyes. 

  "Oh.", Luke smirks back. "So is it cool if I take a shot?" What the hell kind of question is that? Fuck no.

  "Guys, she's not that low. And if you think she is, then you're just wasting your time. She's waiting.", Liam huffed, getting up and walking into his room without another glance. I'm thankful that this dorm is bigger than most and actually has separate rooms so that way I don't have to be trapped by his lame ass all semester.

  I rolled my eyes, watching as Harry walks into the same room as Liam, talking on the phone.

  "Ignore him." I shrugged, playing with my hat that sat in the center of the table. "And I don't care..." Yes, I do. "..but she'll probably end up with me before she does you." He chuckled and shook his head, looking to his phone.

  I don't know if that's entirely true, but I'd like to think it is. I just can't imagine him getting her in bed before me. He's never even been with a virgin. Well, neither have I for that fact, but hell, I suppose it'd be fun.

  "How 'bout this.", I state, looking to him. "Whoever she doesn't give in to has to buy the stash and the booze for the Glow Blow party. That gives us some time." Luke laughed, looking up from his phone to me as I smiled.

  "You're on.", he chuckled. I nodded and pulled out my phone from my pocket, seeing that I had two messages.

   Ashley K -

   Heard you're back. You up for any? ;)

  The next was a nice picture of her chest. I smiled and shook my head slightly, saving the picture to my camera roll.

  Ashley is one of the, I guess you could say, preppy girls. Total blonde, fit body, tan, and sexy as hell. She's got a huge rack, and a nice ass. Plus, she knows what good sex is.

  To Ashley k.

  Hell yeah I'm back ! Meet me at my dorm in ten !

  I looked up just in time to see Harry walking out of Liam's room. "I'm going back to the frat house." He sighed and looked to Luke. "You coming?"

  "Nah, I think I'm-"

  "Oh, no. You're going. I've got company coming.", I cut Luke off, my eyes going a little wide. They both looked back to me, smirking in the process.

  "Alright, yeah. I guess then...", Luke trailed off and stood with Harry as they walked out the door, closing it behind.

  I sighed and walked into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Ah, I've got ten minutes to spare.

  Khloe's POV*

  "Hey, Gem." I smiled as I walked into the library. I was walking back from the boys' dorms when Gemma had told me to stop by the library. Apparently she and Kayden were doing a report, but he wasn't helping any, so she was stuck doing the research by herself.

  "Khloe! Thank god you're here!" She rushed over to me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I chuckled and hugged back, squeezing her just a tiny bit.

  "Hows the project going?"

  "It's so boring...." she complained, throwing a big book onto the table top, creating a loud sound.

  I laughed sitting into the seat next to her, placing my jacket and bag on the floor. We opened the book, finding the section of cells and reproduction.

  "What's the difference between Transcription and Translation?" Gemma asked. Although, I'm assuming that she's talking to herself as she gently pulled her phone out of her pocket. "Shit, it's dead!" She cursed loudly, causing people to look and 'shhh' us. I snicked and sunk lower into my seat while Gemma laughed going to the index.

  "Here. Use mine." I searched my pockets, frantically looking for it. Ugh! You have got to be kidding! "Nevermind.."

  "What?" she continued to look through the book, not even giving me a glance.

  "I left my phone at Liam's." I threw my head back, groaning. The dorms aren't that far away, about a block down.

  Gemma's head snapped up, looking to me. "You know Liam?" I nodded, looking back to her. "Oh." I could tell something bothered her, but I blew it off as I stood up.

  "Do you mind if I go get it? I don't want it to get too late." She nodded and went back to reading.  I gabbed my jacket, but left my bag, and walked out, making sure to make it a quick trip. I really hope that the other boys left. I can't take another chance around him. I'm still pissed at him for kissing me, no matter how much I wanted it.

   I made my way out the large doors and down the steps, fast walking along the sidewalk.

  The skies have cleared a bit, leaving behind a damp and dewy smell to the air. Clouds still hovered in the sky, but they were slowly turning lighter.

  Once I had seen the dorm in view, I smiled, picking up my pace slightly. I hope Liam's still there. I would normally text him, but I don't have my damn phone.

  I made my way up the stairs, swiping my card to allow access. Surprisingly, all student Id's work in each dorm. I guess they just use it for safety against those who don't go here.

  I slowly crept down the hall and stopped at the door that was pushed slightly ajar. Niall must not have shut it all the way after I left.

  "Liam?", I questioned, pushing it open a little and poking my head in. No one answered so I walked in, carefully making my way to the couch. I searched around, pushing my hands into the cracks, still not finding it. I sighed, standing back up straight.

  I walked over to a room, slightly pushing on the door. "Liam?" I asked as the door moved opened to reveal a sight that I honestly did not want to see.

  The room was dark, but you could still see that Niall sat on the bed, a blonde girl straddling him as she giggled. Both of their shirts were off, as well as her bra. Her bare back facing me.

  "U-um. S-sorry." I stood shocked, seeming how less than 20 minutes ago, he left a kiss on me in the hallway.

  Niall's head whipped towards the door where I stood, and her giggling immediately stopped as she too stared at me. I backed out, slowly closing the door.

  What. The. Hell. I cannot believe that just- I cannot believe I just saw that!

  I started back towards the door, hearing my name being shouted from behind me.

  "Khlo! Wait." I turned back around to see Niall in a pair of black Calvin Klein's, wrapped a little too tight around the front. His hair was pushed in all different directions, and his face was flushed.

  "I'm sorry, Niall. I just came back for my phone. If you see Liam, tell him to bring it to class tomorrow." I rushed, my cheeks burning furiously from the scene I just witnessed. I looked to the floor, not wanting to show just how embarrassed I was.

  He didn't say anything and just walked away. I looked back up to see only seconds later, him holding my phone in his hand. I carefully took it, sticking it into my pocket.

"I had seen it laying on the couch after I'd gotten out of the shower."

  "Oh," was all I said, standing there awkwardly. The girl waltzed out of the bedroom, just a sheet wrapping her skinny figure. I looked up at her then back down, feeling the burn in my cheeks only burn more. No doubt I was as red as a tomato.

I cannot believe this is happening...

  "Niall?  " she whined in a tone that made me want to mimic and mock her. She stood in the doorway with a frown on her face.

  "Hang on, Ash." He didn't even turn to look at her though, his eyes still trained on me as if waiting for me to say something to protest him from sleeping with her.

  She huffed in annoyance, walking back into the room. I stifled a laugh, looking back to Niall.

  "Yeah... I'm gonna go now..." I dragged out. "You can continue.. w-what ever.. that was." I waved my hands around in circles, direction to the girl who he was clearly about to sleep with. "Thanks, and sorry again..." I wanted so badly just to burst into laughter.

  I stormed out of the room before he could say anything, shutting the door behind me.

  Holy shit.

  Okay, I know it's been forever since my last update! Sorry!!!

  I hope you guys are liking the book so far:) That's my only hope!

  Love you guys, and thanks for getting me to 1.2K reads already!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! haha. Xx

9/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.6K 64
โฑ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง. in which they go through something that, at the beginning, they can't comprehend.
7.7M 231K 40
Alessandro Romano, a ruthless billionaire. For him money is everything. He is clever, cunning, and time-oriented person. Even if he was born with a s...
368K 8.8K 51
"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I could he stopped me. Confusing me once again...
74.1K 1.2K 50
The Potters survive the killing curse Peter goes or Arkaban and Sirius is free. But what happens when James Potter finds out he has a daughter 14 yea...