Legend High

By flipflopjrb

My name is Elizabeth Scarlet but really I'm the Blue Fairy! Yes the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and yeah I did... More

Copy Right Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?
Chapter 2 ~ Goodbye and Welcome Home
Chapter 3 ~ Run ins and Sore thumbs
Chapter 4 ~ Make me Notice
Chapter 5 ~ Cooking in the Kitchen
Chapter 6 ~ Warnings and Confrontations
Chapter 7 ~ Dealing Ballerinas
Chapter 8 ~ Loosen Up
Chapter 9 ~ Finally!
Chapter 10 ~ Karate Wake Up Calls and Uneasy Feelings
Chapter 11 ~ Some much needed....pranking!
Chapter 12 ~ Thanks for the Football?
Chapter 14 ~ Kill that clock, I need some Robin lovin'
Chapter 15 ~ New Found Trust
Chapter 16 ~ Down in the dumps
Chapter 17 ~ Dissapointment
Chapter 18 ~ Breaking and Entering
Chapter 19 ~ Memories
Chapter 20 ~ Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 ~ Taking a stand!
Chapter 22 ~ Last Chance
Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life
Chapter 24 ~ It's all over, or is it?
Chapter 25 ~ Graduation Day!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!

525 25 9
By flipflopjrb

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ugh….it was too early in the morning to be getting calls. Plus it was Saturday! I mean who calls people on a Saturday morning!

Still I rolled over in my bed to be able to reach my nightstand where my phone was to press ignore, because whoever was calling me was disrupting my precious sleeps. They can wait until I get more before they can talk to me. But when I saw the caller ID all those thoughts went out the window and I pressed answer.

“Hello?” I asked excitedly.

“Hey Blue what’s up? I didn’t wake you did I?”

I yawned, “Well kind of yeah but I don’t mind since it’s you calling me. So what do you need?”

“I was actually wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me later tonight since it’s been forever since our last one. And I kind of miss talking to you in person so what do you say?”

So I get to spend an entire night with my hot boyfriend completely uninterrupted and it’ll actually be in person instead of a skype call? What am I stupid, “That sounds fantastic Robin!” I practically squealed.

“Great, I’ll pick you up at around 6 sound good?”

“More than good actually.” I smiled into the phone even though he couldn’t see me. Sure I probably looked like a complete lunatic but I don’t care I get to go on another date with Robin!

“Awesome, I’ll see ya then, bye!”

“Bye!” and with that we both hung up. Oh gosh this night is going to be awesome!

Ding! Dong!

Yay! He’s here!

Look I know right now I sound like a really stupid little fan girl but you know what I am just happy to finally see him in person again , and I don’t care if I sound stupid or crazy or weird.

“Hey!” I said breathlessly as I opened the door and looked Robin up and down in all his handsome glory. And I’m serious when I say he was hot in his dark blue jeans, a nice red and black checkered t-shirt, and an awesome brown colored leather jacket. Plus his hair looked absolutely amazing as always when I talk with him on Skype.

“Hey, how are you doing?” he asks looking me up and down causing me to blush like crazy. Even though I wasn’t in anything special besides some light blue jeans with some rips in them and a nice dark purple t-shirt with some cool Indian design on it.

“Great, ready to go?”

“You have no idea.” He chuckled holding his arm out for me to take, like the true gentleman he is.

Luckily my dad wasn’t home yet so there was no awkward conversation between the two of them this time. So instead we just walked to his car and he even opened my door for me before going over to his side. Then we drove off to only Robin knows where.

Suddenly a question popped into my mind, “So how exactly are you with me right now?”

“What do you mean Blue?”

“Well Rachel had to literally sneak out of Legend High just to hang out with me and Stacy. So how exactly did you get out with your car just to come on a date with me without getting in trouble? I mean can’t you just walk out instead of sneak out?” I clarified.

“Legend High isn’t a prison Blue! It’s just if we want to go out we need permission from a teacher and all this other stuff so we kind of just bypass all that and just sneak out. We actually used to do it all the time so we could go on actual dates and stuff like that.”

“Oh really?” I said slyly. Who knew I was such a badass before! I mean sneaking out of school for a little romance, playing pranks on anyone who crossed me. Plus that time I totally pinned Leo when he woke me up was awesome!

“Yeah but even though you did badass stuff you’re still the nicest person I’ve ever met. So you always have that going for you.” He smirked before taking my hand into his and kissing the back of it like I was a princess or something. I swear it made my heart melt on the spot.

“That I do.” I smiled warmly as we placed our interlaced hands in between the dash board.

The rest of the drive was kind of quiet. Just the two of us sitting in the car listening to the music from the radio; it was actually really peaceful and I didn’t mind the not talking to him. Because I don’t think you need every moment to be filled with idle chit-chat and such. I think if you’re really comfortable with somebody you can live with the silence and have it not be weird.

Eventually we pulled up next to the same lake that Robin took me too on our first so called date when I transferred over to Rockland High School. It still looked the same as when we were last here. Still peaceful, beautiful and amazing. I just wondered why he would bring me here again.

“What are we doing here Robin?” I asked innocently.

“Well I thought since we haven’t had much alone time together since the whole you losing your memory thing that we could just come out here and talk about things. Anything you want to ask I’ll answer it as best I can.”

Can he get any more amazing! I don’t think so but I know he is going to do it one way or another.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” I smiled intertwining our hands as we walked towards the edge of the lake, where surprisingly there was a blanket set up all ready for us to sit on, “Did you put this here?”

Robin nodded sheepishly before pulling me down to sit next to him on the blanket he had obviously set out for the two of us.

“So what’s your first question?” he asked as soon as we were both settled and comfortable. Me leaning almost my entire body against his side with my head resting in the crook of his shoulder, and him sitting there with his arm draped around me his hand landing on my waist as his thumb gently rubbed the skin there.

“Umm well I guess my first question would be how is everyone doing back home?”

He chuckled, “They’re good, they miss you though. For some reason especially Jack; he’s apparently bored with everything because you’re not there to challenge him and wants to have some fun again. And Peter and Tessa are still going strong, umm I haven’t really heard from Sarah since you left but she was more your friend than mine. Aurora is actually hanging out a lot more with Rachel but they both really want you back so as they said, and I quote, ‘the three sisterteers can be back together.’”

“What about you?”

He sighed before taking his free hand and rubbing the back of his neck, “Well I’m doing okay, I miss you like hell that’s for sure, but I’ve mostly been hanging out with the guys and Rachel.”

I nodded my head, that makes sense. At least he’s not miserable and alone, I would feel terrible if he did that, “You’re not just saying that to make me feel better are you? Because I swear if you are pulling away from everyone because of me I’ll never forgive myself and I’ll make sure Jack and Rachel give you the talking to of a life time!” I only half joked.

But Robin shook his head and immediately a weight I didn’t even know was there lifted from my shoulders, “Okay good. You’re turn!”

“I thought it was only going to be you asking the questions Blue.” He chuckled looking down at me as best he could.

I just shrugged, “Yeah but that’s boring,” I smirked evilly then, “Besides I know your dying to know about how I’m doing outside of the great and powerful Legend High.”

“That’s true. How about how is everything going with that Leo guy?” he asked and I swear I felt his muscles tighten around just ever so slightly. So I guess even though he said Leo didn’t bother him he really did and I don’t blame him.

“He’s kept his distance and he’s being respectful of our relationship and hasn’t done anything yet to make me think otherwise so I would say he’s being good for now.”

“Good because I swear if I heard he made another move on you I would have come down there and beat him up or something.” I would have said he was joking but his tense body language said otherwise.

“I know you would but he hasn’t so let’s leave it at that hmm?”

At that he nodded.

“Okay next question I know you’ve probably already explained this to me but what exactly is Legend High? Like why are we there doing what we do and learning all of that stuff.”

“Technically after we graduate we’re supposed to go out into the world and help people using our skills and what not. Like I’m supposed to be a thief the rest of my life and then give the money to the people who need it the most. Rachel is supposed to help any and all animals she can from extinction, Jack is supposed to make sure the climates stay where they are and give the occasional snow day to kids. Peter and Tink are in charge of kid’s hopes and dreams. Aurora is supposed to help people find their true love. Finally Snow is supposed to help people find their true talents in life. And so on and so forth with the rest of the people that go there.

“So before senior year we learn the basics of what we need, like simple magic spells, basic fighting styles stuff like that. Except the whole time every year we have these weed out tests that are supposed to eliminate what kind of Legend we could be so that way by senior year when the school has this big ceremony of announcing our Legends we know that it’s where were supposed to be.

“So every year there are new Legends spread out all across the world, but since our school’s graduating classes are so small there aren’t that many of us out there at a time. That’s why our class only consists of about 10 people, and that’s one of the larger ones.

“But the Legends that people get during their senior year are pretty generic ones like Cinderella, the Evil queen, one year there was even the seven dwarfs if I remember correctly. Except you and your family are really special; there have only been a handful of Blue Fairies since our school got founded by the very first Legends way, way back when. Now of course the Legends have spread out and the baton has been passed from family to family every so often but you Blue, your family has always been the Blue Fairy. And boy did you hate it.”

“Why did I hate it? It sounds kind of amazing actually.”

“Well let’s just say you were under a lot of pressure from your family name. Everybody was expecting you to do these great things like the rest of your family had done before you. And your mom wasn’t helping by calling you every day to make sure you were. You didn’t like all the pressure and it was weighing you down all the time even in 6th grade when you found out about the school it was always on your mind. You didn’t want to be the Blue Fairy but like every person in your family before you, you are her.”

“So what exactly is my job?” I asked pulling away from him a little bit so I could look him in the eye.

He rubbed the back of his neck again showing off that he was having a hard time putting his thoughts together into words, “From what you’ve told me the principles of the school told you is that you’re supposed to be the head decision maker. You’re supposed to be in charge of us once we graduate, and that includes pasts graduates and future ones until you have a kid and send them to Legend High to be the next Blue Fairy. Or if by some off chance a person other than a member of your family got the position then you guys would split up the work load and such, but you knew in your gut that was never going to happen.”

“So I was supposed to be the chief chick in charge?”

At that he chuckled and then smiled brightly, “Yeah, you would always say that whenever the subject was brought up.”

I shook my head in I don’t even know what emotion I was feeling right now. I couldn’t tell if it was frustration or anger or some weird combo of something, but it was there burning up my throat and my eyes all that the same time, “God I can’t believe this!” I mumbled pushing away from Robin to stand on the shore of the lake and just look out at it.

“So that’s why everyone wants me to get my memory back? So I can be your precious leader again!?” I accused facing Robin again who looked at me like I was crazy.

Once he realized what I had said he shook his head vigorously, before getting up and standing in front of me with his hands cradling my face wiping away my tears that I had somehow produced, “God Blue no….don’t even think like that. The principles and maybe even your own mother might think that way but the rest of us, your friends, your true family? We just want you back safe and sound with us.”

I shook my head again. How on earth could I think my friends would think like that when they’ve been by my side through this whole thing more than my own parents, “I know, I’m sorry, it’s just so hard Robin. It’s so hard waking up each and every day not remembering anything.

“I can’t stand not remembering how you asked me to be your girlfriend, or the first time you said you loved me and I said it back, or the first time I passed a test at Legend High, or why my mom left my dad, or why you and my dad dislike each other, and I hate not remembering how we were together. I hate not remembering my own friends birthdays, even not remembering what a song or a movie or even a freaking TV show means to me! And every time I get that tip of the tongue feeling it makes me want to break down and cry my eyes out for weeks; because I want to remember but my brain just won’t let me and it kills me inside!

“And what’s worse is that I’m actually starting to like it over there at Rockland High School. I have friends and people like me and I don’t have to worry about remembering anything all the time.

“Then I realize what I’m thinking and I despise myself for wanting to leave you guys just so I don’t have to deal with all of this crap that’s going on. And I hate it Robin! I hate it so much!” I cried, ranting about things I haven’t told anyone since this whole thing started.

I expected him to say something. To say that I was crazy for thinking like this, to tell me to get over myself, but he didn’t. Instead he just shook his head before pulling me flush against him.

“Shh…it’ll be alright. I know I can’t even imagine what you’re going through but it must suck, god it must really suck! What sucks even more is that it kills me inside to see you like this and there’s not a thing I can do to make it all go away.” He said into my hair as he rubbing soothing circles on my back while I cried into his chest.

“I’m sorry Blue, I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

After that it was just him trying to comfort me by say sweet nothings into my ear while rubbing his hand up and down my back while I cried out my problems. We stayed like this until I was nothing but a big blob full of snot and hiccups. I know really attractive right…not! But still Robin picked me up bridal style and carried us back over to the blanket. 

“You okay now?”

I shook my head. No I don’t think I’m going to be alright.

“Okay,” he whispered kissing the top of my head, “Whenever you’re ready you can start asking more questions.”

It took me awhile to get back to normal, most of it was spent just staring out at the lake in front of us and seeing the occasional firefly light up on the horizon and Robin holding me steady on his lap my head resting on the crook of his shoulder again, but eventually I managed to mutter out, “What were we like before my accident?”

“We were best friends to put it simply. We would laugh and make jokes with each other all the time, we even had a prank war one time which went on for almost two months before Rachel put a stop to it. We would practice and study together with our friends pretty much 24/7. And if we weren’t studying we were talking, just always talking. Sometimes about the stupidest stuff other times we would have deep conversations, like this one, that went on for hours at a time. And we would always be surprising each other with gifts or spontaneous dances or just plain affection; like sometimes you would just kiss me out of nowhere for no real reason, or I would whisk you away somewhere so we could have some alone time where nothing could bother us. Not homework, not friends, not our classes, not even our Legends. It was just plain and simply us.”

“That sounds amazing…” I sighed closing my eyes just picturing it all and the whole time I had a bright smile on my face. By the time I opened my eyes again that smile I had imagined had made its way onto my face in real life.

“We’re still like that Blue it’s just a little different right now that’s all.” He tried to reassure me, but it only went so far.

“Did I have any nicknames for you?”

“Yeah you did actually. You switched a lot between Robin, Rob, and Hood. But you mostly just called me Robin like everybody else.”

“Did we….” I trailed off for a few seconds. This question sounded so much easier in my head, “Did we ever, you know…do it?”

Robin paused for a second and then looked down at me with so much love in his eyes but there was also sadness too. So without him even saying a word I knew what the answer was, and I couldn’t help it I broke down again, “Oh god Robin I’m so sorry!” I bawled.

“Shh…Shh…it’s okay Blue. I promise it’s okay.” He soothed while giving me kisses to my forehead. But I shook my head.

“No it’s not okay! I can’t remember the first time we were together in that way and it’s supposed to be one of the most memorable moments in a person’s life and I can’t remember it! God you must hate me righ…” I tried to mumble out before his lips were right on mine.

The minute they made contact I felt this warm buzzing feeling inside of me that made the sadness and heartache go away and I just wanted more of it. But before I could Robin pulled away and place his forehead on mine, “I would never hate you Blue. So don’t you dare think that.”

“But I can’t…” I started but again was pulled under that magical spell of his lips on mine.

“I don’t care if you don’t remember us being together like that alright! All I care about is you being safe and happy. That’s all I care about, not if you remember all of this stuff about us, because I know that you’ll get those memories back.”

God he is just the greatest guy on the planet, “But what if I don’t get them back Robin?” I asked skeptically.

Again he kissed me, “Well then I guess we’ll just have to make new ones then huh?” He said through his big bright smile that melted my heart just seeing it.

I couldn’t help it, he was just being too amazing for me to resist anymore. So I quickly put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down towards me. He seemed shocked at first since I’ve never really initiated the kiss since the accident but it didn’t take him long to respond.

Both our lips moved in perfect sync that it felt like something out of a romance novel. It felt amazing, like that feeling of warmth and safety I had before was just filling me up again and making my toes want to curl at the feel of it all. Then when Robin, very smoothly, moved us to where I was underneath him with my hands on his back and he was straddling me at my waist it amplified all those feelings by at least a thousand. It was perfect and I couldn’t have asked for more.

Of course when we had maxed out our air supply and we needed air we only pulled away for a second before his lips were back on mine again. Only this time he only kept kissing me for a minute before his lips started traveling down my neck. I swear it took everything I had to hold back the moan that had made its way up to my throat. I mean I knew Robin was a sweetheart and a gentleman and all but man did he know how to turn up the heat when he wanted! I swear it was like my body was on fire and freezing cold all at the same time and Robin was the only way to get me back to normal.

Eventually after Robin’s lips had made a few laps up and down my neck, across my collar bone, to the sensitive spot beneath my ear where he even nibbled on it a little bit, and his hands had made their way to my stomach, underneath my shirt I might add, his lips went right back onto mine. It was nice but I wanted more so I asked for permission for him to open up and he immediately complied and when our tongues clashed it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Like picture a million birthdays parties, 4th of July firework shows, every romance scene you have ever watched, cute baby animals, and the best moments of your life and it still wouldn’t be enough to describe what I was feeling at this moment! I know that sounds totally cheesy and cliché, but it’s how I freaking felt!

Soon enough our pace slowed down until the kissed turned into a sweet, slow, and sensual one until finally we needed air again and begrudgingly pulled away from each other. But he didn’t go far since he just rested his forehead against mine again with that big old grin on his face.

“So how was that for some alone time huh?” he panted out. I guess we both were a little out of breath after that very wonderful display of affection.

“Ehh it was alright…” I shrugged teasing him a little. He knew I was joking too by the gigantic smile that had made its way onto my face.

“Only alright….” He said playing along, “only alright….Blue I’ll give you alright!”

I didn’t know what he meant until his hands that I forgot were still on my stomach started tickling me!

“Ahh! N-No Robin…ahh…p-please stop!” Apparently I’m extremely ticklish.

He kept on tickling me against my pleads for him to stop for god only knows how long before he finally did stop and rested his hands on both sides of my head, “You wanna say that, that kiss or more accurately make out session was ‘just alright’ again Blue?”

I shook my head vigorously but that smile never made its way off my face, “No!”

“Good. Now do you have any more questions right now?”

Again I shook my head.

“Well then as unfortunate as it is Blue I gotta get you home since it is now…” he paused to check his watch, “it’s now almost 10:00 at night.”

“Yeah I guess it’s time to go home.” I muttered unwillingly. Because if me and him could just stay at this lake, where it was just us and our own little world I wouldn’t object to it at all. But unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

As we packed up our stuff and headed back towards his car I almost didn’t realize how cold it had gotten outside until I chilly fall breeze washed over me and I shivered like crazy.

“Cold?” Robin asked suddenly.

“Just a little but I’m fine.” I said nonchalantly.

Robin just chuckled at my attempt to down play how cold I was before he shrugged off his leather jack and draped it over my shoulders, “There you go.”

“Thanks!” I smiled pulling my arms through the arm holes and I was immediately wrapped in warmth and something that just smelled like him, pine needles and a nice spring breeze.

The car ride home was peaceful again but this time I managed to stay awake the whole time and Robin didn’t have to wake me up. He walked me up to my door like a true gentleman, and I tried to give back the jacket but he told me to keep watch over it for him. I just giggled and agreed with him then just when I was about to open up my door and go inside he stopped me.

“Just so you know if you have any more questions just call me alright? I don’t care if its day or night, call anytime you need me.”

God he was just too perfect for me, “Okay.”

Then he leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips as our goodnight kiss before pulling away and whispering, “Goodnight Blue.”

“Night Robin.”

And with that he let go of me and started walking to his car but not before yelling back over his shoulder, “I love you!”

“I love you too!” then I walked inside my house only to find my dad waiting up for me.

“Have a nice time?” he asked through very tight lips, like he was restraining his anger.

“Yeah I did, sorry it’s so late though.”

“Elizabeth did it ever cross your mind to tell me where you were going tonight? When it was 6:00 dinner time and you weren’t here I almost called the cops I was so worried!”

Oh god I’m a complete idiot, “I’m sorry dad. I meant to call you but it completely slipped my mind.”

“Well if things like that are going to ‘keep slipping your mind’ while your around that boy then I don’t want you seeing him anymore.”

Umm excuse me, “I’m sorry what?”

“You heard me young lady!”

I shook my head at him. How on earth could he say something like that to me, “I’m sorry dad but that’s not going to happen.”

He just rolled his eyes at me, “It is going to happen because last time I checked I was still your father and you will do as I say.”

“Yeah you’re my dad. A dad I haven’t talked to in over 6 years! You can’t tell me who and who not to date, especially since you abandoned me and mom when I was in the sixth grade!”

At that his eyes opened wide in shock and a little bit of fear. What on earth would he have to be afraid about, “Does this mean you remember everything?”

I shook my head, “No I had a memory attack and I remembered that. Not like you really care about whether I remember everything or not anyway. You probably just want me out of here as fast as possible so you can go back to pretending you don’t have a daughter.” I spat before I rushed up the stairs to my room and then locked the door shut behind me so he wouldn’t come barging in.

I didn’t care that I was still dressed in my clothes I just ran over to my bed and buried my face into my pillow. And I swear it took everything I had not to cry. I had had such a perfect night and within 2 minutes it all came crashing down because of my dad and his hatred towards Robin.

What a great way to end the night….not!

_______________________________________

So I got the 12 votes and 2 comments and immediately posted this chapter. Honestly I personally loved this chapter! I mean how amazing is Robin right!? 

Now here's a new challenge for you guys if I get 15 votes on this chapter and 4 comments on one of the these subjects: 

Your favorite thing about Robin, who do you like better Robin or Leo, what did you think about the history lesson on Legend High, or who is your favorite character in general? 

I will post the next chapter. And as a bonus whoever gives me the best comment later on in the story I will put you as whatever Legend you want to be into the story! Pretty sweet deal huh? 

So vote and comment away my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
1.9K 66 1
| ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ πŒπ„ | !! This is a GxG Reader Story. !! !!Reader's pronouns are She/Her!! !!This is inspired by the Netflix Movie, The School for G...
860 29 8
Hi... My name is Aiden Jenkins. I am 18 years old. I live in a 'small' town Chico, and I go to Pleasant Valley High School. And I love playing Baske...