Devil's Desire (Sequel Of Bil...

Oleh mehaklovely

Warning : A hot story so plz.. If u don't like hot stories then stay away sequel of billionaire love but a fr... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Part : 1 THE MONSTER MAFIA BOSS
PART : 2 PARTH OR MANIK
Part : 3 DEVIL INTENTION
Part : 5 2nd day of training
PART : 6 THE REAL DEVIL
PART : 7 PUNISHMENT?
PART : 8 IS HE REALLY MANIK ??
PART : 9 LOVE OR LUST 18+
PART : 10 FORCED TO PUNISH YOU
PART : 11 KNOWING THE TRUTH
PART : 12 MAKING LOVE AFTER AGES
Who want this story

PART : 4 TRANING BEGIN

17K 1.1K 397
Oleh mehaklovely

Posting this part before putting it on hold only on my reader request.. i can't ignore my readers request Hayat_memon

Nandini is sitting in parth's study holding the paper of rules. She is little bit worried thinking about training.

Then only jack enter inside the room.

"Nandini boss is calling you follow me.."jack said having little bit tension on his face as his boss is very angry.

"Where.."she ask while getting up and put the paper on table.

"For your traning session.. and listen  never ask  questions like this from boss.. he don't like anybody ask  question from him without his permission"jack tell her about parth. Nandini make weired face.

"Okay.."she said but it can't be possible  she will not ask question from him.

Then she follow Jack and  they stop at outside one room.

"Nandini one think more don't make boss angry.. other wise u will be not standing in front me.. i mean boss will shoot you.."jack said and nandini chuckle as she don't get scared of anything.

"Okay thank You "she said having a smile on her face. Jack make confuse face as how can she smile after becoming manik's personal maid . He is confuse as he don't know The hidden reason behind her smile that is after 3 year she has seen her manik.

Then jack leave from there and nandini opening the door enter inside. As soon as she step inside the door get close and whole room is surround with  darkness. Nandini get lit bit scared. Suddenly something fall in  front of her and she taken aback. But with in a second she compose herself.

"I know it's you.. "she shout and then only lights get on and she see parth is standing in front of her having  anger on his face.

"Haha.. "nandini start laughing​ on him rising his anger more.

"So the Parth mafia is still having a kid mind u want to scared me by this type of kids tricks.. "nandini said in attitude. Parth just control his anger fisting his hand.

"Kneel down now.."he shout ordering her but how will nandini listen to him easily. So nandini didn't kneel down and manik give her deadly look.

"I think u haven't read the rules.."he said giving a tight slap on her face and she fall down "u have to follow each and every order of your master.."he said pointing his finger toward nandini. Nandini is looking down while holding her cheek lying on floor.

"Now kneel down.."he said and now finally she sit on her knees. And he smirk on his small victory.

"Now your training begin.. u have to sit like this till tomorrow morning.."manik said and she look at him angrily. This make parth again angry.

"U don't have right to give me this type of angry look.. understand"parth said fisting her hair angrily. Now she give him disguist look n he slap her again still fisting her hair as like he will detach her hairs from it's root. Nandini's cheeks and her head is paining.

"U don't understand anything without this.. "he said looking at nandini  having anger in his eyes n now he leave her hair.

"Nandini..  if he  is your manik also then also u don't need to bear torture from him.. u are strong enough to handle many mafia like him"nandini mind ask her to fight back.

She stand up having no pain and anger in her eyes. Only having attitude in every move. Manik become shock and next movement angry hulk.

(Don't know now what he is going to do with her)

"Sit.. "he shout hitting the stick on nandini's right thigh and to supress her pain she close her eyes and supress her mouth but not kneel down again.

Now he hit again together on both the thigh with more pressure. This time her leg move because of pain but now also she supress her pain. And he again hit her.

Nandini is testing his paitence how much he can give her pain. She is adamant to not listen his order and he is adamant make her listen to him.

He has hitted her with stick for 5 min. Now the tears are also fall from her eyes because of pain but still now also she didn't sit down.

"Ahaha.. "she shout in pain as he again hit her for the last time and finally she fall down n he smrik.

"Tch.. tch.. u don't know me my maid.. i hope from next time u will follow my order..  so today training is completed.. "he said in full attitude and leave the room

On  other side Nandini is only looking at floor and tear falling down from her eyes continuously. She is not crying because of physical pain. She is crying as her manik give her pain. She don't know why her manik is doing this with her.

"Ahaha.. "she scream in pain as she about to get up and feel immense pain on her thigh n start crying holding her leg.

"No.. nandini u r not weak.. this tears are your weakness.. if these tear will falls then people will think you are weak but you are not weak.. you are strongest girl on the earth u don't cry when manik left you.. because u was strong but why r u crying today now he is in front of your eyes"nandini's mind said

"I m crying because my manik is giving me pain.. the person who couldn't see me in a little pain also but today with his own hand he is giving me.. pain it's really hurting me.. yes i m becoming weak "she give answer to Her mind .

"Nandini may be he is not your manik.. because you are saying yourself your manik couldn't see you in pain then how can he give you pain.. "now her mind forces her to doubt on him.

"U r right he can't be my manik.. he is the person no he is not person he is monster"she shout angrily listening to her mind.

"I will go from here.. I can't be his maid.."she said and then only a female  servant enter in room.

"U can't go from here now.. sir jisko bhi heir karlete hai.. if someone  try to go.. then voh sitha upar jata hai.. "servant said making nandini shock.

"What.. "she ask in disbelief. The servant make her her stand up and take her to her room.

______________________

On the other hand parth is again sitting at bar and continuously drinking. His eyes are bood red in anger. Again the Nandini coming in front of his eyes. Her attitude is killing him. He want to kill her but why he is not killing her. May be because of lust or else he is manik and he can't kill her.

Now nandini's crying face and marks on thigh coming in front. He is not understanding why her pain is effecting him. Why his hands were shivering while he is beating her. Before meeting he kill and beat many people from his own hand but why today his hand got shivered.. yes his hands were shivering while he was hitting her by stick but why ?

(Uska Answer toh sirf writer ke pass.. hai😂)

On the other hand nandini is lying on bed and looking at marks having anger in her eyes for him. She is feeling pain in her legs. But now she is not crying.

"U r not my manik n i will go from here.. "she think in her mind n close her eyes. And manik smiling face come in front of her eyes n she sleep remembering their old beautiful memories.

___________________

Somebody step inside nandini's room chupke chupke.(who guess karo)

Nandini also wake up but keep lying pretending that she is sleeping.  Then the person pull down the blanket from her body n then what the person  did it's is hell shocking for nandini.

The person start applying ointment on her marks. Nandini feel pain n fist the pillow cover n supress her mouth to control her screams. And she know who is person he is her manik. Not any mafia is applying​ ointment on her wound as why a mafia will do this.

"I know u r not parth or not any mafia.. now i know you r my manik only who can u see my pain..  who can u  give relief to my pain.. the way u r applying ointment i can feel how much u love me.. i don't know why and what is forcing you to give me pain.. to give pain to everybody.. i don't know but i will see for how much time u can give me pain.. i will see.."nandini think in her mind while parth is applying ointment on her wound.

After that he again cover her with blanket and staring at her face for a min and leave the room n nandini smile while opening her eyes while seeing him going out of the room. She is now smiling after having so much pain

Now we see jack is standing outside and seeing all this hiding behind the wall.

"How can boss do this.. jo ishaan boss ko hurt krta hai boss apni gun huthte hai.. par aaj unhone mhalam uthae.. aisa kyu.. "jack think confusingly.

"Boss is changing.. and changing for good.. "jack said having a smile on his face. And screen freez on his smiling face.

Question time

1.howz the part ? Do big comment

2 . From this part.... What U guess it he is parth or manik

3. Few words for nandini from this part

4. Few words for parth from this part

5. Howz.. was parth training ?

6. U also get shocked with nandini when parth come to her room for applying ointment on her wound and how was the scene.

7. did u think that after giving her so much he would come there

8. Rate this part out of 10

9. Wht do u want in next part.... Training or hot romance... Or anything of your choice

Love Mehak

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 3.4K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
365K 20.6K 47
| 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 | ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs. ᴇᴀᴄʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇᴘʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜ...
15K 556 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
989K 28.2K 50
THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl loved by everyone but scared to fall in lo...