CUTIE - JIKOOK (under editing...

Bởi JIKOOKBTCH-

Schools heartthrob- jeon jungkook Schools nerd- park jimin What happens when these two get paired together fo... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY KOOKIEEEEEE
Chapter 5
IM DYING!!!!
Please read...
Jooonieeeday!❤️
OH HELL NAHHHH
AGAINNNN WTFFFF!!!!
Chapter 6
OMGGGGG
Annoyed right now
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you guys❤️
CHIMCHIMDAY❤️❤️😍
BTS AT THE AMA'S
Actually pissed off now....
Chapter 9
Pls read this😌
WORLDWIDEHANDSOME😍😍
RIP😔😔💔
HAPPY TAEDAY!!!!
Should i discontinue this book?
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank you guys so much ??❤️❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I decided too...
ITS OUT!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16
J-HOOOOOOOOPE
Chapter 17
DAYDREAM❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
THANKS GUYS!!!!❤️❤️❤️
400 followers?!?😱😱😱
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Happy BDAY YOONGI
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
💍💍Important💍💍
Chapter 22 (Final)
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Smdh. Please please read
I went to the bts concert in canada 🤪
I want your guys opinion :)
Whos willing to make me a cover for my upcoming book?
ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ/ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
Whats going on with wattpad?
This is the email i got from wattpad
Please use this link to opt out
Quitting? Moving to ao3
Jungkookies BDAYYYYYY

chapter 3

15.3K 794 719
Bởi JIKOOKBTCH-

Jimin was at home with his hyung jin. They had just got home from school.

Jin was cooking while jimin was watching SpongeBob.

All you could hear in the house is Jimins angelic laugh and the food sizzling on the pan.

Once the food was done Jin called for jimin and he immediately got off the couch and ran into that kitchen.

Like who wouldn't. Jimin just loves jins cooking. His food is so good.

"Hi hyungie." Jimin smiled and sat down in his seat.

"Hey dongsaengie" Jin said as he served up spaghetti with garlic bread and seasoned chicken with a little spice.

"Yayyyyy!!! My favorite"

Jimin digged in and started eating everything so fast.

"Hey slow down. I don't want you choking" Jin gave jimin a warning glare.

"Sorry hyung it's just so good"

They were eating talking about everything and just life.

"So what time are you supposed to be heading to jungkooks house?" Jin said as he drunk his water.

"At 6."

"Well it's already 5:38. You should get dressed."

"Why can't I just wear what I'm already wearing? I don't feel like changing." Jimin whined and pouted

"Jimin really? You're really going to wear a onesie to his house? Are you not gonna be embarrassed?" Jin said as he stood up a set his plate in the sink.

Jimin was thinking about it. Maybe Jin was right.

"Yeah you're right. I'll go change"

Jimin went to go put on a oversized black sweater and a pair of gray sweat pants with classic Tim's.

He put his glasses on and his pink hair was in a messy style and he grabbed his phone.

"Ok hyung I'm ready. You'll pick me up right?"

"Yeah I'll be there just text me when you're ready for me to pick you up"

"Ok bye love you"

"Love you too chimmie"

Jimin Walked out the house and closed the door behind him, not forgetting to lock it.

He pulled out his phone and pulled up jungkooks address from his notes.

Jimin stopped at the store and grabbed him a big bag of Doritos and two bottles of brisk.

He paid for it and left.

He's still so nervous and shy. Of course he's gonna be that way. He really really really likes jungkook. No wait really really really loves him.

He doesn't want to embarrass himself.

So he's gonna figure out how not to be embarrassing.

----------

Meanwhile at jungkooks he's really nervous.

He really really really loves this angel and he doesn't want to embarrass himself​.

He kept looking out the window to see where jimin is At because it's already 6:07 and jimin isn't here.

He was beginning to think that he's not coming and he's starting to get sad.

But he stopped once he heard a soft knock on the door.

He straightened himself out and looked in the mirror to see if he looked okay.

He walked to the door and opened it almost cooing on how cute soft small and fluffy jimin looks.

"H-hi jungkook" he said shyly and he held up a bag.

"I bought some chips and drinks for us. So if we're hungry.....You know....." Jimin said and his voice got quiet and soft with every word.

Jungkook just smiled on how cute jimin is. Like how can someone be this cute? It should be illegal.

"Aww thanks. So come in" jungkook smiled and moved aside.

Jimin smiled and walked in.

His eyes widen and he was amazed with how cool it looks in here.

"Wahhhh. You have a nice house" he said out of amazement.

"Ahh it's nothing" jungkook smiled shyly while blushing, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jimin took off his Tim's and set them next to the door.

"So shall we get started?" Jungkook smiled.

"Sure"

Jimin and jungkook both sat on the couch.

"So ummm jimin, what do you like to do?"

Jimin put his hand on his chin and put on a thinking face, and jungkook just wanted to kiss him so much.

"Oh yeah!! I love to sing and dance." Jimin smiled while nodding.

"Oh my God really!?! I love dancing and singing too!!"

Jimin and jungkook were so excited. Just finding out they love the same things makes them so happy.

"What kind of dancing do you do?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm i do a little bit of modern and popping, but I really dance any style"

"Ohhhh that's cool"

Jimin nodded while smiling and they both sat in silence but it wasn't awkward, it was more comfortable.

Until jungkook asked jimin something he thought he wouldn't ask him.

"Can you sing for me?" Jungkook asked and jimin stopped chewing the chips and looked over at jungkook.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked with his eyes wide open.

"Yes please? I really would love to hear you sing." Jungkook said as he blushed.

"Ok but bear with me. I might not sound good"

Jungkook prepared for it and as soon as he heard him sing, he swore he died and went right to heaven.

Jimin has the voice of an angel. His voice is so so beautiful just like him.

It actually really brought tears to his eyes.

As soon as jimin stopped he turned towards jungkook and he saw jungkooks tears.

"Are you okay!?! Was I that bad?" Jimin said as he wiped jungkooks tears feeling sad that he made him hear his bad singing.

"No no never. I'm crying because your voice is like an angel. Your voice is so so beautiful jiminie" jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek.

Jimin blushed as red as a tomato.

"So why don't we watch a movie?" Jeon suggested.

"Sure"

So both of them watched a movie. They were watching the Lion King.

In the middle of the movie, jimin had fallen asleep, his head falling on jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook who felt it looked over and saw the most cutest sight ever.

He smiled and turned off the TV feeling a little tired himself.

It was already 8:32, a perfect time for him to fall asleep, since he always fell asleep so late.

He moved to lay down in the couch and pulled jimin on top of him.

Jungkooks head was laying on the arm of the couch, while Jimins head was laying in the crook of jungkooks neck.

He had grabbed the blanket that was hanging off the couch behind him and wrapped the blanket on top of jimin and him.

He wrapped his arms around him and rested his chin on Jimins head, kissing it first.

"I really wish I could have the courage to tell you how I feel"

Jungkook said quietly and kissed his forehead again before falling asleep as darkness took over him.

*****************

Done.

PLZZZ VOTE PLXZXZZ😭😢😍😘😄

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.8K 757 53
"Hello" He was wearing a mask, but I swear I knew that voice from somewhere. "Hobi?!" ************** Enter the world of Y/N as she meets BTS, her id...
61.7K 4.2K 30
We walked out of school together for the first time. Or in our case right now, ran. You were pointed as the class representative by majority votes of...
39.2K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
220 0 15
A long term relationship that ends in heart break. Terrible things happen in between. But will both of the boys find someone besides each other? Cove...