Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

Autorstwa OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

82 3 0
Autorstwa OXkellicOX

[Kellin pov]

It was only five days later when I was all over the Daily Prophet. Five days, after he left. I didn't know that Rita Skeeter was in the castle, apparently from my understanding when I read it she talked to my friends about it. But they were all nameless. But there was one part that really pissed me off, it was the parts that only I knew about and that I told Vic, and some how she knew about it. So after that I got really mad at Vic.

I was going to confront him about it, but I think it's easier to just cold shoulder him. I thought he cared about me enough, to never tell anyone about that and I thought I could trust him with it. But I guess I can't. I really liked him. And I feel really hurt that he would do something like this. I never took him to be a person to do something like this.

He tried to talk to me about it. But I didn't want to hear his made up excuses. So I just left him there. He really had some nerve coming to see me after something like that. It's really hurting me, cause I really liked him. And there's a part of me that's telling me that he didn't do it. But the louder and bigger part says he did.

I miss his attention and all that but I just got out of a really bad relationship and he knew that. I really didn't want to get into another one. He was so sweet the other day helping me through my anxiety attack then this happens, I mean I know I didn't really know him that well, and I was hoping to know him better, but I guess I'm just a bad judge of character. Both with him and Oli. I never thought Oli would do what he did to me like I never though Vic would do this.

Why is this happening to me? What he fuck did I do wrong that I deserve this? I don't know but it's all me. I do deserve everything Oli did and what Vic did. I don't know why, but obviously I do if it's happened time and time again.

I was so excited about being a fifth year at Hogwarts, but now it's turning out to be the worst year, and I still have two more before I'm outta here. I can't wait. I was just sorta hiding down in the dormitories all weekend.

Now that it's Monday I don't really want to go to class and face everyone but I have to. I have to keep my grades up. Even if I have to see him in two classes. I have to do school work first. So I head to my first class of the day, Defense Against the Dark Arts. Then it's potions and charms. Ok I can do this. I hope.

"Kellin!" I hear someone yell.

So I turned around and saw Mike running up to me. Oh great, what does he want.

"Kellin, I need to talk to you now" he says coming up to me.

"Well I really don't feel like it" I stated bluntly.

"I don't care we have too, whether you want to or not" he says then he grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the classroom.

"Mike let me go!" I shouted at him.

"Not until we talk" he says.

"Whatever you have to say I don't care" I told him.

I didn't want to hear what he was going to say cause I know it was going to be about Vic. And I didn't really want to hear it. But at the same time I did, and give him the benefit of the doubt. But I'm going to miss class if I stay.

"Can't we do this later, I can't miss this class" I tell him.

"No we're down this now, and I don't care about the stupid class, this is important" Mike said.

"Ugh, fine, but lets make this quick" I say.

"No this is going to take as long as it's going to take" he stated.

"Ugh, just get on with it Mike" I tell him.

"Right. Listen, I know you think that Vic told her, but he didn't. I'm being serious he was with us the entire weekend and he was miserable, worst I've ever seen him. He really didn't even know it was in the Daily Prophet until I showed him on Friday when he right before he found you. He didn't tell anyone anything. He doesn't even like Rita Skeeter so he wouldn't tell her anything, especially if it's personal to someone he cares about like you. I don't care what petty thing you have about this. But whatever it is Vic didn't do it. Ok you have to believe me on this one" he says.

"You could be lying right to my face now and I'd be stupid enough to believe you" I say to him.

"I'm not lying Kellin, why would I lie to you" Mike says.

"To make me look like the bad guy, and help Vic" I tell him.

"Really Kellin, is that what you think. You know if Vic didn't like you so much, I would hate so much right now. But since he's practically in love with you, I have to stay somewhat level headed with you, but you have to believe me that he had nothing to do with it I'm not sure who it was, but it wasn't Vic, really he'd never do anything like that, I've known him my whole life, besides him being my brother, I have help him in anyway I can" he says.

"And how do I know that he didn't" I say

I really have trust issues going all the way back to my early childhood so once you lost my trust then its really hard to get back. I know I sound like a jerk for not believing him but can you blame me.

"Fine don't believe me, believe whatever you want but don't take it out on Vic, don't blame him for something he didn't do. He did nothing wrong, to you. You've caused enough stress in his life as it is. I wish he'd get over you, but he can't for whatever reason. But cause I know Vic, please Kellin, talk to him, he feels really bad about something he didn't do" he says.

"I'll think about, but for now I've got to go to class" I say to him.

He said a lot of things that I really have to think about. He does make a good point I have no proof that Vic did that. Maybe he really didn't. But I can't be sure.

"Oh one last thing Kellin..."

"Yeah?" I say.

"I hate seeing Vic like this, so please, I mean it. He'd never do anything like that" he says before walking away.

Well that took up the whole first class of the day now I have to go to my next one. Which ironically I have with Vic. I better get going it's all the way by the common room so I have a long walk there from here.

So the whole walk to class I thought about what Mike said to me. As I walk into class I didn't see Vic yet, but he'll be here soon. I'm sure. Slughorn just walked in and class is about to start and he's still not here but his friends are, so that's a bit unusual. Then the door opens and he does walk in, five minutes into class. Mike was right he looks awful. He didn't even look up once from the floor, not even to look at Slughorn or anyone. He just sat down at the table in the back and stared at his textbook. He didn't open it or even move when Slughorn gave us our assignments for today.

Maybe he really didn't do it. Why would he look that guilty about something he'd do willingly, Mike was probably right and he knows Vic better than anyone. I should talk to him. But will he listen to me after I blew him off the last few days? I'll have to try anyway. I do miss him and his attention even if it was for a short amount of time. I still felt something between us. So I have to try.

After my classes I'll talk to him. I hope he'll listen to me. He has to, well I hope everything goes like I want it to. I have to try and make an effort, if it'll make everything better then alright.

So after my classes i had with Vic I talk to Mike to arrange a place for us to talk so he can bring Vic and I'll just happen to be there waiting, for them. Mike agreed to bring him, so that's everything I can be in control of until they show up. I go to our meeting place which is the Owlrey. It's out of the way and we'll be able to talk alone without a distraction. Mike's going to stay near by, kind of like security. But I don't know much about that stuff, I'm after all a pure blood Slytherin.

It's now or never, they've got to be on there way now so it's a matter of minutes or seconds now. I've been trying to go over what I want to say to him but none of it sounds, how do I put this, genuine enough. I mean I did act like a jerk to him. But in my defense it's right after a bad relationship with Oli and yeah. I hear the footsteps of people climbing the stairs.

Here we go.

________________

Sorry it's been a few days I got busy and needed to find time to write. But anyway stay awesome =)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

861K 34.1K 38
Victor Fuentes is a new teacher who takes the place of Mr.Kraler. Mr. Fuentes comes into the school thinking he would just be teaching students and m...
29K 1K 28
A struggling film student with bills piling up succumbs to his last resort. He takes a job on a porn set. Being behind the camera allows him to final...
3.3K 125 13
Eye Candy- visually and superficially attractive and entertaining but intellectually undemanding Kellin is a famous male model; which means he's eas...
5.2K 177 24
Kellin is the trouble maker student, leader of his friends and victim? When a unstable home life erupts; Kellin may just throw his trust into someone...