ask

By -taeslut

"Call me pretty and nast-.", "Shut up." ©-taeslut, 2016-17 ( nasty ) More

headache
0
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXV+
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX +
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
bonus
bonus 2
last words
announcement

XXXV

15.7K 672 189
By -taeslut

"Gguk?" Taehyung says and circles his finger on Jeongguk bare chest. "Hmm." Jeongguk mumbles sleepily. "Can I make love to you?"

"Now?"

"Yes." Jeongguk nods and pulls the older in his arms. Taehyung smiles and presses feather lightly kisses on Jeongguk's cheeks and forehead then his nose and eventually his slight chapped lips.

Taehyung brushes his lips against Jeongguk, while looking in the latter's eyes. He pecks the younger's lips multiple times while his hands travels down to Jeongguk's hips, under the waistband of his boxers and slightly massages the younger's cock.

"You like that?" Jeongguk nods and closes the small gap that Taehyung made. Taehyung's lips are so impossibly soft and gentle against his, and he feels like floating. Taehyung let out a deep groan, pressing their mouths together just right.

It feels so amazing to have Taehyung on him, one hand holds Jeongguk wrist tightly while the other still palms the younger's member.

Jeongguk can't hold his eyes open, when Taehyung presses open-mouthed kisses to his jaw and his neck. "Hyung-g." He feels dizzy, Taehyung's kisses makes him drunk. "Jeongguk." The older murmurs. "You know I love you, right?"

Jeongguk inhales, shakily. He needed to hear that. He licks his dry lips. "Yes." Jeongguk wraps his free hand around Taehyung's hand and kisses the palm of the hand, softly and gently. "I love you too."

"Show me how much you love me." Taehyung smiles lovely at his lover before connecting their lips again to a loving kiss without heat or need or lust, just love.

Taehyung holds three fingers towards Jeongguk's mouth. "Do your job." The younger opens his mouth, willing to take Taehyung's finger in his mouth. He sucks and wets the fingers, he circles his wet tongue against the fingers. "Enough." Taehyung murmurs and removes his fingers.

Taehyung kisses his way down, eyes on Jeongguk's. He takes of the younger's boxers, revealing Jeongguk's bare cock. "I missed him." The older chuckles. "Ta-ae." Taehyung chuckles as Jeongguk hides his cheeks behind his hands. "Are you really shy?"

"Nope, but I know you like it." Both laughing and smiling at each other. Taehyung leans towards Jeongguks dick and presses a short kiss on the top of Jeongguk's dick.

Taehyung slide his hand over Jeongguks inner thigh and bites into them leaving purple marks. His mouth travels further to Jeongguk's ass. "Can I eat you?" Jeongguk nods eagerly. That's where Taehyung's mouth belongs to. The last time Jeongguk got rimmed was too long ago.

Taehyung spreads the younger's ass cheeks and lets his tongue slide over his hole. Taehyung playfully let his tongue circle on Jeongguk's entrance.

"Fuck." He groans, fisting the sheets, "tae."

The older chuckles.

Jeongguk's stomach tightens with need and his breaths comes in short spurts. He reaches down to his own dick to stroke himself, only for his hand to get slapped away.

"Don't." Taehyung warns, "don't even try it baby."

Taehyung leans over his bed, digging around in the drawer of his night stand until he found the bottle of lube. He opens the lube, drizzling some over Jeongguk entrance. The younger flinches at the coldness, gripping onto the bed sheets tightly.

Taehyung runs a finger over him, spreading the lube all over the younger. He sticks a finger in the younger and pulls it out as soon as he puts it in. He does it multiple times, enjoying the younger's frustration behavior.

He chuckles and slowly slides his finger in Jeongguk. Jeongguk moves his hips a little with Taehyung's finger rhythm. Soon another finger slides into Jeongguk he moans out of the feeling. Taehyung rubs and presses against a spot that has him a sweaty mess. Jeongguk's cock twitches and he wishes he could touch himself, just to release some of the pressure. But Taehyung said no, so he fists the bedsheets to ignore the urge to touch himself. The feeling Taehyung's finger's give him makes him a moaning mess.

Another finger, more pleasure. Taehyung is constantly rubbing against Jeongguk's prostate. Jeongguk's whimpers and wiggles his ass. God, this feels so good. He needs more.

"Tae please I'm ready I need you so much please I'm ready, fill me up." He begs, "I need you in me, show me your love."

"What baby I didn't understand?" Taehyung asks smirking.

"Love me." He moans, "I need you please tae."

Taehyung runs his hands over Jeongguk's legs before hitching them around his waist. He reached for the bottle of lube, pouring some into his hand before stroking himself, hissing at the pleasure. "Can't wait to love you baby." He honestly says.

"You know if you feel like screaming just kiss me." Jeongguk closes his eyes and nods. Taehyung holds his hips in a firm grip, slowly pressing into him. "Relax okay." Jeongguk bites his lips as he presses his forehead against Taehyung's. And then Taehyung has enters him. A slight pain stings from his back. Jeongguk presses his lips against Taehyung, kissing him harshly to ignore the pain.

"Sorry baby."

"It's fine keep going." He rests his head on the pillow, keeping his arms locked around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung leans down, catching the younger's bottom lip and kissing it softly as he pushes himself in inch by inch. He can feel Taehyung, every single inch that slowly entered him. Every little movement that Taehyung presses more into his prostate. Jeongguk moans of at the mixture of pain and pleasure. And finally Taehyung is in him. Jeongguk let out a shaky breath.

Taehyung gives him time to adjust his size before pulling out and then pushing in again, slowly and gently. God it feels so good to be inside Jeongguk.

Jeongguk throws his head back and groans, fisting his fingers through the older's hair. Taehyung leans down attacking his neck. The younger feels a rush of happiness sweep through him.

Taehyung moves around to get a better angle to thrust into him, causing Jeongguk to cry out in pleasure. He moves his hips against him, body slick with sweat. God it feels so good.

Taehyung rams into the moaning boy and making the bed bang against the wall. "Didn't you say you want to make love?" Jeongguk moans out, wrapping his legs tighter around Taehyung. Taehyung's mind was blank, each thrust he gives the younger feels so god damn good. As jeongguk reaches down to stroke himself, Taehyung didn't stops him.

"God." He moans, "fuck, faster."

"Beg for it." Taehyung's says and his thrust get slower teasing him.

"Oh come on tae."

"Beg for it baby."

"Fuck me." He pleads, "Please take me hard and fast, god please."

Taehyung smirks, kissing him and tugging his lower lip with his teeth, before pulled away, "Thought we are making love?"

"Shut up and fuck me." He hisses

Taehyung chuckles, "If you say so."

He slowly pulls out until only his tip was inside on him before slamming into him. Jeongguk arches his back and screams, eyes wide open.

Jeongguk's dick is leaking out of pre cum. He strokes himself faster, crying out of pleasure. Jeongguk clung around Taehyung.

"Taehyung I'm-."he gasps as he comes all over his stomach and Taehyung's chest. Few more thrust and Taehyung comes, filling the younger up like he wants it.

"Jeongguk." He grains as he collapses on top of the younger.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He pecks Taehyung's head and wraps his arms around him.

"I love you too." He says and lifts his head to give the younger a proper kiss on the lips.

"Let's end our game." Taehyung sleepily says, brushing his nose onto Jeongguk's jaw.

"We were still playing it?" Taehyung sighs and pecks Jeongguk once again. "Just say yes stupid." The younger giggles and nods.

"Yes."

... meanwhile...

"He really sucked your foot?" Jimin asks unbelievable as he goes through Taehyung's and Jeongguk's chat. Taehyung has no secrets with Jimin so he can easily take Taehyung's phone and goes through it.

"Yea.. it was also the first time I ever had a foot in my mouth..." Hoseok answers, tapping his chin. "Any other kinky shit?" He asks. Jimin scrolls further up, but merely finds texts that meanwhile is normal. "No."

"Should we end it here?" Hoseok asks. Jimin nods and lays the phone next to him.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.8K 38
" you got me looking so crazy right now. " _____ - marklee, nct. - leedonghyuck, nct. - lowercase intended © stfuhyuck, 2018
135K 7.9K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...
1.5M 67.9K 100
↳ ⁺ ⁻᚜ ❝ the only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor. ❞ or jeongguk receives dirty pick up lines everyday taekook...
62K 1.3K 25
"You have a vagina?!" "What does that matter? I'm still a man! That should be enough for you." #64 bottomyoongi #4 boyxboy #96 topjungkook #33 boypus...